Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire No luck on the Inkay still, I decided to take a break from it when I was on my way to the Glittering Cave when I ran into a horde of Nidoran and a freaking shiny Nidoran male popped up. Brave nature which sucks, really want Timid with it's hidden ability, but oh well a shiny is a shiny.

no problem you dont have to try that hard ^^ haha i have a shiny nidoking but dont jknow his nature or ability D:

I want the Inkay too so that's why I'm also trying to help you out with it. If the ability on the Nidoking is Sheer Force, then it has the hidden ability.

i will look into that but i olmost forgot i got a shiny Malamar i can clone it tonight for you if you want i dont have much time at the moment now

Yes please. Well now I will work on another one on your list then.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire No luck on the Inkay still, I decided to take a break from it when I was on my way to the Glittering Cave when I ran into a horde of Nidoran and a freaking shiny Nidoran male popped up. Brave nature which sucks, really want Timid with it's hidden ability, but oh well a shiny is a shiny.

no problem you dont have to try that hard ^^ haha i have a shiny nidoking but dont jknow his nature or ability D:

I want the Inkay too so that's why I'm also trying to help you out with it. If the ability on the Nidoking is Sheer Force, then it has the hidden ability.

i will look into that but i olmost forgot i got a shiny Malamar i can clone it tonight for you if you want i dont have much time at the moment now

sure but i think i just gonna be able to trade only tomorow is that a problem for you ? :s idon have much time now

CrownThe3mpire

XCharizardX

Jonnyt999 wrote:

Do you just want a egg or should I hatch it? @XCharizardX

Thanks again mate WOuld it be too much to ask for a chikorita and chimchar if you got all the starters?? You dont have to though, the treecko was a big enough gift for me

FC 0533-5364-2314

getbeat23

@CrownThe3mpire its alright man when you have time. oh and make it level 60 with dragon pulse

FC : 3351 4776 1201

IN GAME NAME - Blue

CrownThe3mpire

I have 2 of every legendary pokemon in shiny form from gen 1 to 6 except for the one's how can not be shiny im want to give them away within a trade the pokemon im searching for are

Binacle * shiny*
Amaura*shiny*
espurr MALE**shiny
Goomy*shiny*
Swirlix*shiny*
Spritzee*shiny*
Klefki*shiny*
Pumpkaboo*shiny*
Bergmite*shiny*

And they must be shiny or i wont make the trade pm if you want a offer

CrownThe3mpire

XCharizardX

Anyone willing to trade me a chikorita, Chimchar or cindiquill either hatched from an egg or as an egg? ) Im having a lot of fun hatching them and training them from low levels
I bought heart gold and black 2 in december and obviously beat both games to get the big legendary's ect into my X version, but it would take me soo long to restart it just to get another starter

FC 0533-5364-2314

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

sure but i think i just gonna be able to trade only tomorow is that a problem for you ? :s idon have much time now

Yeah tomorrow is fine.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Ab_Soul_Absol

@XCharizardX you didn't have to give me Charizard you can have it back if you want

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

@XCharizardX enjoy the starters

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

@XCharizardX Your very welcome bro I got legendaries and a spare deoxys if want it dude

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

xwyvern1

what does it take to get peoples friend code around here?? isn't there a different thread for trade?

3DS FC: 2380-3785-0403
LF: Ditto, Grimer

Ab_Soul_Absol

Who is Axton ingame? I didn't think you would have an all shiny team, gg

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

gg Sammy or @crashkid I think, that was a fun battle

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

To whoever is name Terry that I just battled I was using random pokemon events I got

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic