Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 90,181 to 90,200 of 96,284

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire I have that matching flying thundruous that I borrowed from code breaker to clone. haven't done that yet. But if you need a copy of him too, let me know so I can clone one for you too. he doesn't have 6ivs though

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire thank you man. If you need me for anything else tag me cause I'll be offline trying to get the shiny Inkay.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire I have that matching flying thundruous that I borrowed from code breaker to clone. haven't done that yet. But if you need a copy of him too, let me know so I can clone one for you too. he doesn't have 6ivs though

inkow still working on it the program says evrytime its hacked?? so i had to make them litte lower :s

CrownThe3mpire

iSwirlix

jm29 wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

Does anybody have an espurr with own tempo? I have been running around in the safari for about an hour now and have not seen a single one. Can I even get it in there?

@iSwirlix yes have a 4 max IV one that FRE with the move of Psybeam, Fake Out, Disarming Voice, and Psyshock but it's not shiny

Anything is fine with me. Just need the Ha.

Friend Safari: Fire - Ninetales, Charmeleon, Growlithe
FC: 1392-4555-6297

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Thank you very much. I will keep in touch as best as I can when I get new gen 6 shinies. And when you get a chance, can I trade back for the zapdos I gave you? he has better stats -) however, if youd like one, I can clone or you can. whichever

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Thank you very much. I will keep in touch as best as I can when I get new gen 6 shinies. And when you get a chance, can I trade back for the zapdos I gave you? he has better stats -) however, if youd like one, I can clone or you can. whichever

sure that would be great ^^ sure give me 5 min im looking for a better zapdos shiny one do you know the iv of the zapdos i gave you i forgot

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire 3, but what ones, not sure. Mine had 4. big difference, right?

i really dont know for some reason i dont know zapdos cant have 6iv or it is hacked ? i really dont under stand that

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Interesting. Well, whenever you can, can we trade for mine back as well? He's better and I've given him all the love in the world =) it doesn't have to be now. I have to find something for you first. I only gave you 1 that you may not of had and you even made me some that I already had

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Interesting. Well, whenever you can, can we trade for mine back as well? He's better and I've given him all the love in the world =) it doesn't have to be now. I have to find something for you first. I only gave you 1 that you may not of had and you even made me some that I already had

be right there

CrownThe3mpire

jm29

iSwirlix wrote:

jm29 wrote:

iSwirlix wrote:

Does anybody have an espurr with own tempo? I have been running around in the safari for about an hour now and have not seen a single one. Can I even get it in there?

@iSwirlix yes have a 4 max IV one that FRE with the move of Psybeam, Fake Out, Disarming Voice, and Psyshock but it's not shiny

Anything is fine with me. Just need the Ha.

okay will trade it to you the next time I'm online but out right now

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

vidal

Hello everyone @all

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

MiaB37

@CrownThe3mpire Sorry, I needed to lay down for a bit. Kevin's actually cloning a copy of everything for himself right now.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@getbeat23 I'm interested in cloning that. Just not this second. We're playing catch up

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Sorry, I needed to lay down for a bit. Kevin's actually cloning a copy of everything for himself right now.

its okay just take it easy if it is not today then will be tomorow ^^ I hope you will soon be better

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic