Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,881 to 89,900 of 96,284

CodeBreaker4

@CrownThe3mpire In about an hour he will be on. So I will trade you it then. How long will it take to clone it?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I have an addiction to anime figures, models, stuffed animals, posters and so forth. I just bought 10 figure set of eevee and it's evolutions 2 weeks ago at Ohio's largest anime convention. They are so cute and I just stashed them away cause I need to reorganize my shelves. I found it funny cause I actually said I have to go put these in my horde stash. haha

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 Do you have facebook or AIM? Something that will make talking easier and so we can horde our Pokémon in secrecy? Pokebank is out in the US now? I have a tab with Pokémon.com open, I just haven't had the chance to flip over to it yet.

@@MiaB37 I have facebook but honestly I hardly ever get on it. I do have skype if you have that. And yes Pokebank came out yesterday here in the US

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

vidal

@CodeBreaker4 lol hey you want a clone of 5 IVs shiny lucario?????

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

MiaB37

@vidal We have about 40ish legendaries. That includes about 10 shiny ones. Then we have almost a full box of shinies. Now, if I clone more copies of my shinies that can evolve, then I'll have more. Which I will do eventually.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 I have an addiction to anime figures, models, stuffed animals, posters and so forth. I just bought 10 figure set of eevee and it's evolutions 2 weeks ago at Ohio's largest anime convention. They are so cute and I just stashed them away cause I need to reorganize my shelves. I found it funny cause I actually said I have to go put these in my horde stash. haha

@MiaB37 I like to collect old Nintendo games, I like to hide my stash where no one can get their hands on lol. I like collecting posters too, just need to get them all framed.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

vidal

@CodeBreaker4 what do u have @MiaB37 wow which one do u have I am also offering shiny tryrantrum

vidal

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire In about an hour he will be on. So I will trade you it then. How long will it take to clone it?

i hope in 5 min xD some pokemon are a pain D:

Ok. Hey so you can pokegen? Think you can gen me some shiny starters?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

sure whitch one do you want ?

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37

@vidal That's the new fossil trex right? Um off the top of my head, 6iv swinub, amoongus, dunsparce, braxien, greninja, trevanent, gyrados, luxray, kingler, corsola, exploud, geodue, paracext, ramperdos, audino, alamona, steelix, octillery, mareep, 6iv ditto.

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I have a 6iv shiny Honedge. I just made one for someone on here that I'm talking to but don't remember who. We're almost done cloning for the day. I really want to play and he's been at it for 3 hours now. But I can always make another one

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 I have a 6iv shiny Honedge. I just made one for someone on here that I'm talking to but don't remember who. We're almost done cloning for the day. I really want to play and he's been at it for 3 hours now. But I can always make another one

MiaB37

CrownThe3mpire

MiaB37 wrote:

that would be me ;p i give you the victini ;p

CrownThe3mpire

vidal

@MiaB37 yes it is u want??? And @CodeBreaker4 can I have a clone and wait I'll clone my lucario fast ok

vidal

Leftwingzero

MiaB37 wrote:

@Mio Out of the Pokémon you need list, I have:
ekans (I can breed one no problem) , meowth , Hitmonlee , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Aipom , Forretress , Dophan , Hitmontop , Magby , Tyrogue, Silcoon (Not 100%, but I have one of them in a safari for sure)Dustox , Lotad , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Camerupt ,Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Tangrowth , Porygon-Z, Darumaka, Darmanitan , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops. Some you can keep, but I am holding on to most of them. So I can at least help you complete your dex =) I may or may not have some, I was looking but then I got sidetracked. But I have 98% of those

@MiaB37 I gave her a bunch this morning, so I think she'll need to make an updated list for you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

@codebreaker4 i can make them but not hacke one's wel i can but i wont go trhou the pokebank so it must be legit as possible

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

sure whitch one do you want ?

I kinda want all, how many can you make now?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic