@MiaB37 what is your friend code and your name on ds

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Thanks man.

np ^^ i did my best with the iv i put them as high as possible same as the ev

I just checked it, they are really good stats. Do you clone pokemon? Cause I traded my friend my shiny Hawlucha, I can contact him to give it back to me, I can let you borrow it to clone it for yourself. I've might not be that good, only 2 maybe 3 since I got it in a friend safari.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

I just checked it, they are really good stats. Do you clone pokemon? Cause I traded my friend my shiny Hawlucha, I can contact him to give it back to me, I can let you borrow it to clone it for yourself. I've might not be that good, only 2 maybe 3 since I got it in a friend safari.

yeay sure if i could borrow it for 1 clone that would be great : D and thank god the stats are good ^^

CrownThe3mpire

vidal

@MiaB37 I'm just connecting to my internet I'm online how about you

vidal

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Which reminds me, we need to figure out if you have any legends that I don't have yet. Kevin's much much better than I am.

MiaB37

vidal

vidal

vidal

vidal

MiaB37

@vidal Online. In game name is Sakura. What am I trading you again? Jirachi, right?

MiaB37

MiaB37

@vidal Online. In game name is Sakura. What am I trading you again? Jirachi, right?

MiaB37

vidal

Thank you @MiaB37 and my celebi nature is jolly and 3 I've hahah

vidal

CodeBreaker4

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

yeay sure if i could borrow it for 1 clone that would be great : D and thank god the stats are good ^^

He said he will be on later to give it back to me. He said it's 3IVs in Hp, Sp Attack and Sp Defense with Mold Breaker.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

MiaB37

@vidal If you want to trade more we can a little later. We were in the process of cloning, and my fiancée (kevin) is much much better than I am. So in about an hour to an hour and a half I'll be back online. What all are you looking for? I do have a Celebi already, but it has crappy IVs.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@CodeBreaker4 Which reminds me, we need to figure out if you have any legends that I don't have yet. Kevin's much much better than I am.

@MiaB37 Let me know what legends you need. I kinda have everything since pokebank came out. Everything else trying to get from the GTS.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

CodeBreaker4 wrote:

He said he will be on later to give it back to me. He said it's 3IVs in Hp, Sp Attack and Sp Defense with Mold Breaker.

does not matter i will take it ^^

CrownThe3mpire

vidal

@MiaB37 do u have keldeo I can let u clone my 5 IVs shiny lucario for a clone of new plz

vidal

MiaB37

@vidal Yes I have a crappy Keldeo, but I already have a 5iv shiny Lucario. What else do you have? Do you have AIM or facebook or something that will make it easier to talk on and so the whole world doesn't see what Pokémon we're hiding =)

MiaB37

MiaB37

@CodeBreaker4 Do you have facebook or AIM? Something that will make talking easier and so we can horde our Pokémon in secrecy? Pokebank is out in the US now? I have a tab with Pokémon.com open, I just haven't had the chance to flip over to it yet.

MiaB37

CodeBreaker4

MiaB37 wrote:

@vidal Yes I have a crappy Keldeo, but I already have a 5iv shiny Lucario. What else do you have? Do you have AIM or facebook or something that will make it easier to talk on and so the whole world doesn't see what Pokémon we're hiding =)

Aren't we all hiding some pokemon lol.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

vidal

@MiaB37 oh and I don't have any but my cousin does on Fb his name is Miguel tamayo he has like 4 boxes of shinys lol

vidal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic