Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,781 to 89,800 of 96,284

EpicMike

2079-7551-7301
Please add me, I have a marvel scale dragonair friend safari. Looking for imposter dittos and regenerator tangela!

2079-7551-7301

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero I have a Frenzy Plant Chikorita, Blast Burn Cyndaquil, and Hydro Cannon Totodile

@jm29 Awesome!

there from Gen 3 but yes

@jm29 I'm gonna have to get a legit cartridge to be able to use Poke Transporter. I can use my acekard version to transfer over Pokemon with just the shiny code on so they should still transfer over to my legit Black when i get it. I'm gonna use the site Prize Rebel to earn it. It's the same site I used to get Pokemon X. Here's the link if you're interested in trying it out (I would use an email that you don't use for it as you'll get a lot of spam):
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=5333017
I'm going to bed earlier from now on, good night.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

vidal

@jm29 do u have a jjrachi I will gibe u the shiny ninetails

vidal

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3168-6243

jm29

@vidal I had it back in Gen 3 the 1st time you where able to so yes

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

vidal

@jm29 2 things I will give u a shiny nine tail for it and 2 did poke bank already come out ?????

vidal

jm29

vidal wrote:

@jm29 2 things I will give u a shiny nine tail for it and 2 did poke bank already come out ?????

Yes it did to day

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

jm29

@Leftwingzero have a Riolu with Aura Sphere as will but not shiny n have a good night

FC is 1118-0718-6131
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
EST PA USA and TSV 1563

vidal

@jm29 cool I didn't know and I will trade u a 6ivs shiny nine tails for it

vidal

Desteny9552

I have a collection of 8 shinies (not including legendaries) i got my shiny beedril :3 <3

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

blooboy

hi all does anybody have a cincicco??

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

vidal

I want a jirachi plz I will give the person a shiny 6 IVs nine tail for jirachi plz

vidal

iHeart

vidal wrote:

@Iheart I will give u a shiny 6 IVs nine tail for the shiny jirachi the shiny nine tails also has the ability drought u want ?????

thank you but im looking legendary to a legendary :3

anyone want to trade with me ?:3 i have shiny mew and jirachi :3 <3

my FC : 2852-8182-4483
my name is: iHeart

Trading shiny mew and jirachi for other legendary <3

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

100 pokemon more <3 cant wait to finish it

@mio If you want to make a list of what you need maybe when I get on tomorrow morning (evening for you) I can let you dex as many as I have to help you.

Oh my that will be great! ^_^ i list them for u :3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

goodmorning all : D

Morning ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

about my shiny i had 562 yesterday at the end i had 572 now in the morging is 579 looking good ;p

Edited on by CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

Edited on by Mio

Playing Pokemon Y

Leftwingzero

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

ekans , meowth , Tentacruel , Hitmonlee , Hitmonchan , Lickylicky , Koffing , Weezing ,
Porygon , Bellossom , Politoed , Aipom , Sunflora , Pineco , Forretress , Dophan ,Porygon2 , Stantler , Tyrogue , Hitmontop , Smoochum , Magby , Wurmple , Silcoon , Dustox , Lotad , Ludicolo , Seedot, Shiftry, Taillow, , Numel , Camerupt ,
Baltoy ,Claydol , Cradily , Anorith , Armaldo , Castform , Duskull , Glalie , Huntail , Kricketot , Kricketune, Cherubi , Cherrim , Ambipom , Bronzor, Bronzong, Finneon , Lumineon, Magnezone , Tangrowth , Electivire , Magmortar , Porygon-Z, Dusknoir , Darumaka, Darmanitan , Zen Darmanitan , Yamask , Cofagrigus , Carracosta , Archen , Archeops , Klink , Eelektrik , Beheeyem

That's all i need .. i have pokemon that doesnt evolve yet soo i try to raised them .. i need to breed my pokemon soo that i can dex their babies. .. :3 then my entire pokedex will be finish! <3

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Mio

Leftwingzero wrote:

Mio wrote:

@Leftwingzero

@mio I have about half the list for you. I'm gonna start the trade. The quickest way will be for us to cycle through them where you trade back what I give you each time and at the end you'll know I'm done when I give your first Pokemon you gave me back to you.

Alright thnk you soo much! ^.^

Playing Pokemon Y

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic