Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,461 to 89,480 of 96,284

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

I think it will work this time, it says I'm online and standing by.

im already seeking participants for trade but nothing and i dont see you on my pal pad..

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

im already seeking participants for trade but nothing and i dont see you on my pal pad..

Seeking now as well

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Did you put in my new code and is your code the same?

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Seeking now as well

be right there i was restaring my game

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Seeking now as well

be right there i was restaring my game

Ok, and I made another mistake, I was standing at the back of the room, I forgot that I have to access the computer in the back of the room. It says trade and seeking participants right now.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

will try to get it trhou the pokebank wish me luck

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Thanks buddy, glad we finally got it to work haha. It was my first trade on Black in forever, so I forgot how to do it. If it goes through that would be awesome! If not maybe I'll have to give it the regular ability. If it works, then I can make all the other Pokemon I want to be brought over, and then you can clone yourself a copy if you want before giving it to me on X/Y.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Thanks buddy, glad we finally got it to work haha. It was my first trade on Black in forever, so I forgot how to do it. If it goes through that would be awesome! If not maybe I'll have to give it the regular ability. If it works, then I can make all the other Pokemon I want to be brought over, and then you can clone yourself a copy if you want before giving it to me on X/Y.

hate to say it but it did not work... in did not got trou so i think im giving it back to you ?

CrownThe3mpire

ryan5588

does anyone think they can help me dex some legendaries?

ryan5588

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1248-3811

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

hate to say it but it did not work... in did not got trou so i think im giving it back to you ?

@crownthe3mpire You can keep it. It only took me a couple minutes to make it. I'm guessing it was because of the ability, being the IV's were rare but legit, and the moves were legal being they were legal egg moves. I'll make one with the regular ability, and I'll be in the wifi room in about five-ten minutes.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire You can keep it. It only took me a couple minutes to make it. I'm guessing it was because of the ability, being the IV's were rare but legit, and the moves were legal being they were legal egg moves. I'll make one with the regular ability, and I'll be in the wifi room in about five-ten minutes.

okay tag me if you are ready then because im going to work on my dex in the meantime

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

okay tag me if you are ready then because im going to work on my dex in the meantime

@crownthe3mpire I'm ready and in the wifi room.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I'm ready and in the wifi room.

be right there just getting a pokemon of gts

CrownThe3mpire

CodeBreaker4

Is there a trusted cloner on right now?

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire If it doesn't work this time the only thing I can think of is it either doesn't like the moves I have on it, or it detects that Action Replay codes were used.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire If it doesn't work this time the only thing I can think of is it either doesn't like the moves I have on it, or it detects that Action Replay codes were used.

it did not work i think its the code's...

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic