Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,421 to 89,440 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

im in union room now

My wifi signal seems to disappear whenever I enter the union room. That seems to be the problem.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

im in union room now

My wifi signal seems to disappear whenever I enter the union room. That seems to be the problem.

ahh yess i see mine is also dispappeard..

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire Shiny, level 1, Contrary Ability, Timid Nature, 6 max IV's, don't touch EV's, moves Tackle, Glare, and Mirror Coat.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Shiny, level 1, Contrary Ability, Timid Nature, 6 max IV's, don't touch EV's, moves Tackle, Glare, and Mirror Coat.

alright give me a couple minn to search or make 1

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire If you're using the same action replay codes I am then it's a multi step process.

dont think so i dont use codes xD but dont worry i dont think it will take long if im lucky

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire I used the dream world code plus the shiny code to encounter it shiny from the Wii in my room while holding select. Then I used the max IV's code, the switching nature code, and the tm 83 modifier code along with the allow all tm/hm codes to get the egg moves put on.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I used the dream world code plus the shiny code to encounter it shiny from the Wii in my room while holding select. Then I used the max IV's code, the switching nature code, and the tm 83 modifier code along with the allow all tm/hm codes to get the egg moves put on.

alright i never work with codes thou never don it but i will doe ny best to make it

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

alright i never work with codes thou never don it but i will doe ny best to make it

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, I appreciate it. I know there's also some iPhone apps that let you create Pokemon as well. Then there's also Pokesav.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Thanks, I appreciate it. I know there's also some iPhone apps that let you create Pokemon as well. Then there's also Pokesav.

yeay me and my friend are working on it try our best i ask him to help me with it cuz he is better them me XD but we are using pokegen to make it

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i dont think i can make it everything is perfect ecepted that ability can not be put in there and with that i can not get trou pokebank with it

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i dont think i can make it everything is perfect ecepted that ability can not be put in there and with that i can not get trou pokebank with it

@crownthe3mpire With the regular ability is fine then. I will investigate on my end why I can't get wifi to work in the union room. It works everywhere else. I tried to do a mystery gift request and the wifi worked there.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire With the regular ability is fine then. I will investigate on my end why I can't get wifi to work in the union room. It works everywhere else. I tried to do a mystery gift request and the wifi worked there.

sure i will give it to you later trying something out here hoe long will you still be on ?

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic