Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,361 to 89,380 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

@jm29 I was able to encounter a level 1 shiny Snivy with Contrary ability with cheats on my Acekard version of Black. I then used another cheat to hopefully give it 6 max IV's and another cheat to cycle through natures until it had timid nature. I think I can also use a cheat to add any moves I want so that I can add on glare and mirror coat like the one I was breeding on X. If I can trade that Snivy to a legit cartridge, and they can in turn use Pokebank to bring it to X/Y we are about to have good times.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Percentful

Please add me! I need more friend safaris. :3

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire.. OMG! i feel soo guilty too u x__x; u gave me soo much of legendary pokemon.. n all i do was giving u the normal pokemon x___x;
Im sorry sry if i find any shinies im sure to let u know >.<

hey no worry ^^ glad to can help you really : D

thank you soo soo much ! >.< i will never forget ur kindness :3 ur such a rly nice guy <3 seyesly i mean it! >.<

haha thank you so much <3 you are also a really nice person <3^^ just gladd that i can be at any help to you

OMG OMG OMG! everytyme u gave me that pokemon one by one i yelling at my room XD like damn! omg! seyesly haha..

ahahah XD wel hope you still have a voice after it because im not done yet ;p;

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@Leftwingzero i im online now

Tr'ing you now.

thank you ^^ want to see the shiny pokemon that i have from black 2 ? its mopre then 100 pokemon if im not wrong

@crownthe3mpire It should work on Black 2 / White 2 on the trading end. The cheat codes only work on Black / White. That sounds like a cool list. It may be more time effective to make a google docs list like I have in my sig so I can look at it later today.

im sorry then D: only have black 2... put i will try to make a list of it firast im helping @mio then im making a list

@crownthe3mpire When I play tonight if you're still on, I can experiment by trying to trade the Snivy I mentioned to jm29 to you from my Black to your Black 2.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 I was able to encounter a level 1 shiny Snivy with Contrary ability with cheats on my Acekard version of Black. I then used another cheat to hopefully give it 6 max IV's and another cheat to cycle through natures until it had timid nature. I think I can also use a cheat to add any moves I want so that I can add on glare and mirror coat like the one I was breeding on X. If I can trade that Snivy to a legit cartridge, and they can in turn use Pokebank to bring it to X/Y we are about to have good times.

@Leftwingzero sweet let me know when the poke bank is out I will try it for you

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

what kind a pokemon are you guys looking for i can make them all 6iv shiny or non shiny lvl 100 or beneath on my black 2

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire.. OMG! i feel soo guilty too u x__x; u gave me soo much of legendary pokemon.. n all i do was giving u the normal pokemon x___x;

thank you soo soo much ! >.< i will never forget ur kindness :3 ur such a rly nice guy <3 seyesly i mean it! >.<

haha thank you so much <3 you are also a really nice person <3^^ just gladd that i can be at any help to you

OMG OMG OMG! everytyme u gave me that pokemon one by one i yelling at my room XD like damn! omg! seyesly haha..

aaaaaaaaaaaa! OMG OMG! IM SOOO HAPPY! yeaaa im crazieh haha !

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

haahha well i like crazy so you go girl : D we are almost done then you can go crzay en bouning in your room ;p

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

haahha well i like crazy so you go girl : D we are almost done then you can go crzay en bouning in your room ;p

yeah! i will bounce bounce it XD aaaaa! u gave me all of em? owo;

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

i almost have i just forgot to clone victini keldeo and i think kyurem to but have to look first

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

i almost have i just forgot to clone victini keldeo and i think kyurem to but have to look first

Yeah ur right ^.^ hehe.. tyt <3

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

yeay i forhot keldeo and victini just got to clone them after i give you the shinys back

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

yeay i forhot keldeo and victini just got to clone them after i give you the shinys back

<3 alright ~ n oh u forgot HO - OH u got it? ;o

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

ooh right yess i have it no problem i will give it with keldeo en victini it wont take long i think

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

ooh right yess i have it no problem i will give it with keldeo en victini it wont take long i think

eh u forgot suicune n raikou x__x; omg im sorry i didnt mean to ask aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... srry sryy T~T

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

eh u forgot suicune n raikou x__x; omg im sorry i didnt mean to ask aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... srry sryy T~T

you can always ask i have them for you i will give it also i thougt yu had them but np ^^

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

@CrownThe3mpire Huhu im sorry v__v .. but after this if u need anything tell me k? i try to help u out ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

@CrownThe3mpire Huhu im sorry v__v .. but after this if u need anything tell me k? i try to help u out ^_^

sure ^^ just hope your happy : D

CrownThe3mpire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic