2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Desteny9552

@jm29 a want a shiny shellder or cloyster . I think they look magestic :3

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

blooboy

hi @desteny did i ever get my pokemon from you?

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Mio

Hello Everyone! :3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

jm29

Desteny9552 wrote:

@jm29 a want a shiny shellder or cloyster . I think they look magestic :3

• Desteny

@Desteny9552 I have that I can clone I'll let you know when it's cloned

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

Im good ^^ today i got mewtwo X from wonder trade >.<

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

hahah lucky you xD how is your hunting for the legendry going if you need any help you could ask : D

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

hahah lucky you xD how is your hunting for the legendry going if you need any help you could ask : D

hee... hurm ~ yesterday i didnt get any luck finding legendaries except got it from u >.< .. u can help me? ;o

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

hee... hurm ~ yesterday i didnt get any luck finding legendaries except got it from u >.< .. u can help me? ;o

Sure i can ^^ thaniks to you an @jm29 and all the others i got every legendry : D but do you want it only for uour dex or to keep it if you want to keep it all its gonna take some time to clone everyone but its no pp im gonna stay 2 weeks inside and not go to work so i have okenty of time

CrownThe3mpire

blooboy

hey does anybody happen to have a pink shellos?

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

Sure i can ^^ thaniks to you an @jm29 and all the others i got every legendry : D but do you want it only for uour dex or to keep it if you want to keep it all its gonna take some time to clone everyone but its no pp im gonna stay 2 weeks inside and not go to work so i have okenty of time

wow that's awesome :3 hurm up to u ~ ehhee.. but as for me i would like to have them in my box .. but its up to u,, i dunt want to trouble u hehe.. ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

wow that's awesome :3 hurm up to u ~ ehhee.. but as for me i would like to have them in my box .. but its up to u,, i dunt want to trouble u hehe.. ^_^

Its no problem at all im happy to help you with it but its gonna take some time could you give me a list of the legendry pokemon you still need ?

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

Its no problem at all im happy to help you with it but its gonna take some time could you give me a list of the legendry pokemon you still need ?

Hehe thnks a alot ^.^

Articuno,Moltres,Lugia,Regice,Registeel,Latios,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Deoxys,Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf,Dialga,Palkia,Heatran,Regigigas,Giratin,Manaphy,Phione
Shaymin,Victini,Cobalion,Terrakion,Virizion,Tornadus,Thundurus,Reshiram,Zekrom,Landorus,Kyurem,Keldeo and Genesect

Soo many of em v__v

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

Hehe thnks a alot ^.^

Articuno,Moltres,Lugia,Regice,Registeel,Latios,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Deoxys,Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf,Dialga,Palkia,Heatran,Regigigas,Giratin,Manaphy,Phione
Shaymin,Victini,Cobalion,Terrakion,Virizion,Tornadus,Thundurus,Reshiram,Zekrom,Landorus,Kyurem,Keldeo and Genesect

Soo many of em v__v

alright got it i will try to have them all today i will begin soon with it ^^

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Mio wrote:

hello how are you ? ^^

Hehe thnks a alot ^.^

Soo many of em v__v

alright got it i will try to have them all today i will begin soon with it ^^

omg thnk u soo much <3 i rly appreciate it :3 u need anything?

Playing Pokemon Y

CrownThe3mpire

Mio wrote:

omg thnk u soo much <3 i rly appreciate it :3 u need anything?

you could get shiny pokemon in the mean time giv them to me i clone 1 for me and give you back the orgin one does not matter with pokemon are shiny it is also a pain in the donkey D:but if you cant np at all
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

CrownThe3mpire

Mio

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

you could get shiny pokemon in the mean time giv them to me i clone 1 for me and give you back the orgin one does not matter with pokemon are shiny it is also a pain in the donkey D:but if you cant np at all

alright i try to find them :3 i have them before but i trade them for legendaries back then.. but its okay i try to find some :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

Playing Pokemon Y

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic