Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 87,481 to 87,500 of 96,284

kratos89

@leftwingzero @h1b1esquire @jm29 ONLY 1 POKEMON ON UR TEAM MAY HAVE 1 TM MOVE OR HM MOVE ONLY

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire He was smart to forfeit. We were both on our last Pokemon. I had my Snorlax and he had I believe Gligar. I was about fully setup. I used Stockpile three times so his Earthquake was doing about 20 damage each time. I had just pulled off my belly drum and rested again. He knew that with a +6 Attack, +3 Defense, and +3 Special Defense it was over after Snorlax woke up. He showed how smart of a player he is by replacing a member with Lucario the second game, and he 2hko'ed Snorlax with Close Combat.
You know about how devistating my Cloyster can be. My Sigilyph seems fine. It has magic guard and is holding a flame orb. He knows Stored Power, Cosmic Power, Roost, and Psycho Shift. If I'm able to max out my defenses with Cosmic Power then Stored Power has sweep potential and the ability to pass burns with Psycho Shift. My Numel however can't seem to survive long enough to get set up, even with Simple ability. So I was thinking of baton passing it some help with a Pokemon that is similar to Blaziken. Then with the sixth one I may have a good counter for Lucario.

Sorry, couldn't correctly multi-task; that Snorlax is dirrrrty coupled with your other stuff...that must've been a scary battle. As for Numel, I'd recommend some screens before he gets out, unless even that isn't enough? I think you aklready have a good counter for Lucario, Siglyph; once Lucario gets a burn, he's only doing 50% damage, on top of the fact Siglyph is a Psychic/Flying, making Fighting damage 1/4....on top of the 50% that could be inflicted, but whenyou add in the fact Lucario is weak to Pyschic....you've pretty much got it in the bag. You could also jump on the Gliscor bandwagon, EQ pretty much OHKOs Lucario

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Leftwingzero

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@jm29 @leftwingzero @h1b1esquire do u guys wanna do a baby pokemon withonly egg move lvl 1 pokemon only multibattle battle? me and @h1b1esquire have already been talking bout it today NO ITEMS ALLOWED ON THE POKEMON

@kratos89 Maybe tonight at 8:35 ish like usual. Can I keep the TM's I added last time? And I'm guessing making level 1 versions of the unevolved Pokemon on my main team is not allowed?

@leftwingzero please explain making lvl 1 versions of the unevolved pokemon on my main team

@kratos89 If I make an egg of my level 50 Numel and Sigilyph I should get a level 1 of each with the same moves being their moves are learned via egg/level/or tm. I could do the same for my Cloyster and may get a Shellder with all of the moves as well.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

jm29 wrote:

did someone said the had a pokemon for the lab?

Yeah, I'm running shop right now.
I can trade you one in a little.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire He was smart to forfeit. We were both on our last Pokemon. I had my Snorlax and he had I believe Gligar. I was about fully setup. I used Stockpile three times so his Earthquake was doing about 20 damage each time. I had just pulled off my belly drum and rested again. He knew that with a +6 Attack, +3 Defense, and +3 Special Defense it was over after Snorlax woke up. He showed how smart of a player he is by replacing a member with Lucario the second game, and he 2hko'ed Snorlax with Close Combat.
You know about how devistating my Cloyster can be. My Sigilyph seems fine. It has magic guard and is holding a flame orb. He knows Stored Power, Cosmic Power, Roost, and Psycho Shift. If I'm able to max out my defenses with Cosmic Power then Stored Power has sweep potential and the ability to pass burns with Psycho Shift. My Numel however can't seem to survive long enough to get set up, even with Simple ability. So I was thinking of baton passing it some help with a Pokemon that is similar to Blaziken. Then with the sixth one I may have a good counter for Lucario.

Sorry, couldn't correctly multi-task; that Snorlax is dirrrrty coupled with your other stuff...that must've been a scary battle. As for Numel, I'd recommend some screens before he gets out, unless even that isn't enough? I think you aklready have a good counter for Lucario, Siglyph; once Lucario gets a burn, he's only doing 50% damage, on top of the fact Siglyph is a Psychic/Flying, making Fighting damage 1/4....on top of the 50% that could be inflicted, but whenyou add in the fact Lucario is weak to Pyschic....you've pretty much got it in the bag. You could also jump on the Gliscor bandwagon, EQ pretty much OHKOs Lucario

@h1b1esquire I should upload and share a battle I had where Snorlax swept a Mega Kangaskhan, a Xerneas, and a Zekrom. He is crazy scary when set up. Maybe my Klefki could pass screens to Numel. Numel is holding Eviolite and knows Flame Charge, Amnesia, Curse, and Rest. With Simple ability Amnesia is +4 Special Defense, Curse is +2 Attack, +2 Defense, and -2 Speed, and Flame Charge is +2 Speed. My goal in battle now is to out smart my opponent with complex setups rather than straight sweeping.

1848-2349-2268 - David

kratos89

@leftwingzero as long as its pokemon that r lvl 1 and r in their first phase the pokemon most b able to evolve example tyrunt can evolve shelldor can evolve a cyndaquil can evolve still any pokemon can evolve is allowed as long as lvl 1 and evolves in game not allowed example sabeye mawhille shuckle 4 example and NO LEGENDS

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I should upload and share a battle I had where Snorlax swept a Mega Kangaskhan, a Xerneas, and a Zekrom. He is crazy scary when set up. Maybe my Klefki could pass screens to Numel. Numel is holding Eviolite and knows Flame Charge, Amnesia, Curse, and Rest. With Simple ability Amnesia is +4 Special Defense, Curse is +2 Attack, +2 Defense, and -2 Speed, and Flame Charge is +2 Speed. My goal in battle now is to out smart my opponent with complex setups rather than straight sweeping.

I'd love to see that, I just wish there was commentary of, "NOOOO, MY PLANZZ HAVE BEEN RUINEDEDEDED!!" from the opposing team XD.
Having that mindset (complex strategies) is great, it gives you flexibility, depending on what you're going for, but I find when people use the things you use, they know when, as well as how, to cripple you or turn it in their favor.
You think you could sneak on for a sec, I've got something for you

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

kratos89 wrote:

@leftwingzero as long as its pokemon that r lvl 1 and r in their first phase the pokemon most b able to evolve example tyrunt can evolve shelldor can evolve a cyndaquil can evolve still any pokemon can evolve is allowed as long as lvl 1 and evolves in game not allowed example sabeye mawhille shuckle 4 example and NO LEGENDS

@kratos89 I guess no Sigilyph cause it doesn't evolve, dang.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I'd love to see that, I just wish there was commentary of, "NOOOO, MY PLANZZ HAVE BEEN RUINEDEDEDED!!" from the opposing team XD.
Having that mindset (complex strategies) is great, it gives you flexibility, depending on what you're going for, but I find when people use the things you use, they know when, as well as how, to cripple you or turn it in their favor.
You think you could sneak on for a sec, I've got something for you

@h1b1esquire If my wife goes to pick up my daughter from school in an hour I can sneak on then. If she sends me then i can't until the normal time. She's in a good mood today, don't wanna ruin it. I'll upload the video whenever I do too.

1848-2349-2268 - David

VileGrinch230

trying get some ppl codes 4 pokemon help would be nice

VileGrinch230

VileGrinch230

Code:0361-7518-0385

Add me plz

And send your code too

VileGrinch230

VileGrinch230

Add me plz

And send your code too

VileGrinch230

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire If my wife goes to pick up my daughter from school in an hour I can sneak on then. If she sends me then i can't until the normal time. She's in a good mood today, don't wanna ruin it. I'll upload the video whenever I do too.

Hmm...that would be something not to spoil. If I have to do something before I expect to see you, I'll give it to either @ Kratos89 or @ jm29. As for the video, I can't wait

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Great timing; I was setting up for my baby-battle and had a poké-sense

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Kratos89 in a trade with someone....who doesn't get the picture......T_T........I really need more nicknamed pokes.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire Thanks for the gift, and enjoy the video.

You're welcome; it was courtesy of @ Kratos89

@Kratos89 I had to go on GTS, too many requests @_@

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

VileGrinch230 wrote:

Add me plz
And send your code too

I'll share this with you: in the top-right of the screen you should see "Edit Profile", click that to ....edit your profile. Scroll to the bottom where you should see something about a "signature", change it so your FC shows to everyone, every time you post. You'll get FC's much quicker and save the trouble of having people hunt for your FC and you typing it out.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic