Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,741 to 86,760 of 96,284

cherokee00

cherokee00 wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

cherokee00 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@cherokee00 Didn't you say it was Modest? The one you showed me was quirky.

pffff im retarted. my reg charizard is modest. my shiny 90 is gentle with 5 max iv. been a long day

@cherokee00 Sorry I really wanted a modest one.

can you trade me and tell me if this shiny rayquaza i have is 6iv?

hey can you trade me and tell me if this rayquaza i have is 6iv?

its all good. sorry for wasting your time!

cherokee00

Chrisco_bear

@Flubudubdub added my info is on my sig

FC: 2809-8043-5387 name: chrisco
Type : water pokemon: bibarel, floatzel, frogadier

FC: 0576-5089-7604 name: ms. liz
type; ground pokemon;trapinch, camelrupt, gastrodon

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I wanted my whimsicott to be burned more than anything else on the team , and I knew that's all sigiliph does . And sorry about being super competive I just couldn't stand losing to that fat tub of lard (snorlax) . I hate him. And sigiliph is annoying . Ohh well gg

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Chrisco_bear

@elbowhead added my info is on my sig

FC: 2809-8043-5387 name: chrisco
Type : water pokemon: bibarel, floatzel, frogadier

FC: 0576-5089-7604 name: ms. liz
type; ground pokemon;trapinch, camelrupt, gastrodon

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero I wanted my whimsicott to be burned more than anything else on the team , and I knew that's all sigiliph does . And sorry about being super competive I just couldn't stand losing to that fat tub of lard (snorlax) . I hate him. And sigiliph is annoying . Ohh well gg

@elbowhead GG on both battles. I won a close one and so did you. Yeah right before I battled you I swept someone in a random battle online with Snorlax that had Mega Kangaskhan, a Xerneas, and a Zekrom. He's the pure definition of a tank. I'm kicking myself that I brought him out too early in our second battle. Sigilyph and Numel will take practice to get used to. You obviously can see and know about what he can do. I am kicking myself with him as well being I didn't take a break to Roost. Numel is like another Snorlax with the move setup, but without the bulky stats of a Snorlax. I still can't crack that awesome Lucario of yours. I would keep him on your permanent team.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@leftwingzero yeah I was wondering about that numel , and as soon as I knew it got simple as it's ability , I was like up , threat . You gotta die . And that lucario is the best . He's on the team forever .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero yeah I was wondering about that numel , and as soon as I knew it got simple as it's ability , I was like up , threat . You gotta die . And that lucario is the best . He's on the team forever .

@elbowhead Yeah simple is amazing. You took him out too quick both times to see, but he also knew Amnesia which instead of +2 Special Defense would be +4. Curse which you saw is with simple +2 Attack +2 Defense and -2 Speed. It also knows Flame Charge for a +2 in speed, and Rest. He is also holding Eviolite which boosts both defenses automatically.

Did you like my new team? It's pretty well balanced type wise, but each member requires a set up. There is no pure "sweeper" on my team.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@leftwingzero it's annoying , it made me sooo angry . It's a decent team , it's just that why is everything soo stally. I would suggest that , you have a powerful pokemon . Like unboosted can wreck house , doesn't disappoint . Can take on an entire team if it wanted to . You need one of them . And all the battles took like 20 mins.

SFMM

Hi will any of you will like to friend me if you do my friend code is 249250829737 add me and I'll add you back

SFMM

SFMM

Hi will any of you will like to friend me if you do my friend code is 249250829737 add me and I'll add you back

SFMM

elbowhead

It's soo defensive you have no offensive presence . There hard to kill . It's a decent team . And I like it .

Desteny9552

@Blooboy sorry i was transferring a lot of pokemon and then i had to rush out to the store. Whenever you're ready (today or tomorrow) just send me a request or tag me @desteny9552

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

elbowhead

It hurt my brain to think of all the trickery you were doing . You had a lot of status moves . And I had to remember what they did . And perish song . Really . I just u-turn out of there , while causing damage .

Desteny9552

I'm replaying the y version of the game. Any suggestions on pokemon i should pick up along the way?

• Desteny

[+] ONLINE

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Trying to get more shinie's!

Good luck!

Thnks ^_^ .. guess wut someone gave me the red shiny grayados! .. it gaves me lot of headache when i try to find it @__@

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Mio

jm29 wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Trying to get more shinie's!

Good luck!

good luck

Ty ^_^ hehe.

Playing Pokemon Y
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Desteny9552

Hello Mio :3

Goodnight everyone (^.^)/ happy hunting/breeding/battling

• Desteny

[+] ONLINE

Mio

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hello Mio :3

Goodnight everyone (^.^)/ happy hunting/breeding/battling

• Desteny

Thnks Desteny ehehe.. goodnight ^_^

Playing Pokemon Y