Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,661 to 86,680 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Fair enough , and I my secret weapon did it's job . It killed that gliscor . That's the only threat .

Nyan, Meow?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

Alright add me , and I'll battle you .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

I was counting the turns of rain , and I hate rain. And gg that was a great battle . @leftwingzero needs to see it . And that was close . Better luck next time .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead
I'd like a rematch after I get things to where they should be. But that's another story for a different day.
GG though

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire alright rematch me , when you get a proper team together . It came down to the wire .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

I was counting the turns of rain , and I hate rain. And gg that was a great battle . @leftwingzero needs to see it . And that was close . Better luck next time .

Yeah, forgot to give him the Damp stone/rock, which is key to Hurricane, and other things...found out a Cotton Guarded mon can eat a CB Flare Blitz and if I have rain with Screens with Cotton Guard 2X, Flare Blitz does ....less than twenty damage, roughly. In reality, my puffs are deadly....hmm...I think I'll make that a new team...Puff mommies...hmm...
P-mimmy?....puff, puff, puff it up? puff the magic Fairy-type?

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

Add me back and I'll battle you

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire that's a whole lot of set up , and whimsicott doesn't have reliable recovery , so all damage stays there . My flare blitz would have worn you down enough for zorark to finish him off . He's a special cotton guard physical .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire that's a whole lot of set up , and whimsicott doesn't have reliable recovery , so all damage stays there . My flare blitz would have worn you down enough for CHIPS-A-HOY to finish him off . He's a special cotton guard physical .

Screens+Fairy resistance....tough to say...but you might want to edit that out...

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire that's sucks . If fairy type didn't exist he could run through your whole team , with ease . +2 zorark , destroy your whole team to pieces . But it does exist . I like sylveons design , but not his typing .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire that's a whole lot of set up , and whimsicott doesn't have reliable recovery , so all damage stays there . My flare blitz would have worn you down enough for zorark to finish him off . He's a special cotton guard physical .

I like complex things, which is why I really don't have time to make most teams, as they take me so damn long to properly work the strategy out and account for everything. I just wish most women were a little bit less complex. just a little.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

Infernapes my favorite pokemon , give me infernape , or you lose a pokemon fan . And lucario's cool too .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire women are hard to understand . I got a question to ask you , since you have more experiance . What does it mean when a girl it's your junk with a fist , and while your on the ground she kisses you ? Like not a peck ether like , I haven't seen you in 9 years . That kind of kiss .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire that's sucks . If fairy type didn't exist he could run through your whole team , with ease . +2 CHIPS-A-HOY, destroy your whole team to pieces . But it does exist . I like sylveons design , but not his typing .

I'd be careful with those tid-bits....as for the +2's .....I heart Psych Up. Especially coupled with a Thunder Wave early-game...thats a Sylveon Sweeping.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire women are hard to understand . I got a question to ask you , since you have more experiance . What does it mean when a girl hits your junk with a fist , and while your on the ground she kisses you ? Like not a peck ether like , I haven't seen you in 9 years . That kind of kiss .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire women are hard to understand . I got a question to ask you , since you have more experiance . What does it mean when a girl it's your junk with a fist , and while your on the ground she kisses you ? Like not a peck ether like , I haven't seen you in 9 years . That kind of kiss .

That's pretty violent. I guess....maybe she'll be a good wife..but...you probably won't have children.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire black girls are strange in Mississippi . And my dumb self gonna ask , can we do it again . And she hit me again , and kissed me again . And then I said this hurts and walked away feeling diffrent .

elbowhead

Strange things happen in Mississippi .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Strange things happen in Mississippi .

You're telling me...but then again, I've seen a dude on a literal leash being walked around in a diaper by a dom chick at 3 in the afternoon. Luckily it was NYC, so that's actually pretty normal @_@
I'm going to work on some things to make this strategy a little more.....strategic. I think schools are off tomorrow, so maybe I'll catch you in the AM. See you then

And....hope you get a cup of some kind...or a tenkai.....

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic