Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,421 to 86,440 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

pokemonplur wrote:

So hard to find people adding friends. To many people talking about battling and cloning >_>
Anyways...
@brendeneaton
@sfmm
@Howie
@FrostySky
Added you guys. My Fc is in my signature

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I love being a turtle! and I've made a thread for this (cloning and such)....it got shut down in two days.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

GrandmasterP

@H1B1Esquire these kids get there hook ups from other people, i doubt any of them actually have the time to catch, breed, and ev train their own teams. Think about how much time it takes to do that. They probably have older siblings who play and hook them up, then those same kids hook up their friends and the so on and so on.. Some may learn how to clone, and they just give each other clones, If i had 2 3ds systems I would just clone my own crap, but i don't and I am not going to spend $200 on a new one just for one game.

Edited on by GrandmasterP

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

H1B1Esquire

@GrandmasterP
This is true. But at least you know a smogon player by their insta-quit technique XD

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

GrandmasterP wrote:

@H1B1Esquire .. Some may learn how to clone, and they just give each other clones, If i had 2 3ds systems I would just clone my own crap, but i don't and I am not going to spend $200 on a new one just for one game.

That's true...but you can get a used one on ebay cheap, probably with a copy of X/Y, for under $130.00. Believe me, I've seen the flame red 3ds go for around $70.00, couple that with a used copy of X/Y going for less than $15.00...you can have quite the cloning-experience.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

GrandmasterP

@H1B1Esquire Tbh, I have followed smogon builds for a while and I have seen different builds put up and then later taken away. Some of the best builds that were out for gen 5 are not even posted any more (some but not all) Anyways my point is smogon will help you build your pokemon no doubt, but it is no substitute for experienced battlers. Which is basically what your last post is saying so idk where i am going with this lol.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

Howie

@pokemonplu added

Add me people! Friend code in signature.

FC 2681-0260-2947. Anyone feel free to add me! Tag me and I will add you back as fast as I can :) Adding everyone!
Safari: Fire with Larvesta, Pansear, and Fletchinder

GrandmasterP

@H1B1Esquire yeah I thought about it, but since i started school last week I don't have any time during the week, today is a chill day and fortunately a 3 day weekend for me so I have extra time to do my homework. I probably could squeeze in "cloning time" but I guess I feel more comfortable waiting for pokebank and just downloading all my pokemon and using pokegen then transfering them at least the legendary ones. I already have a ton of legendary waiting to be transferred from black 2

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

SFMM

Training is more important then cloneing isn't that right Essel anyway I already have you since along time remember the one that his game character named Xavier any way training is the best strategy and get getting a perfect EV Iv pokemon stats and all thats alot of work to do

SFMM

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire do you have a youtube channel ?

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

GrandmasterP

@H1B1Esquire Mega amhapros is the "No Emotion" pokemon. It evolves and is like "I FEELS EXACTLY THE SAME DURRRRRRRRRR!!"

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

songoten76001

Dude I just wanna battle
Add me

Fc: 1864-9057-0634
Pokemon battle or trade

H1B1Esquire

My fault....I forgot children "need" to eat. Also forgot you can't just say, "Yeah, sure, cook whatever you want" without having the fire department stopping by 25 minutes later @_@
@GrandmasterP I feel you on that (no substitute for battling), but we'll see how everything unfolds after pokebank; I somehow have a feeling the tides of battle will be immensely turned. as for the M. Ampharos, that Dragon mullet is pretty sweet...plus Mold Breaker is pretty nice to smack that Kanga-baby back to the pouch and every other ability going on. And I guess getting a STAB for Dragon-type is nice. Even though I'd rather a M. Raichu. Or M. Eevee, which could've been so freaking sweet. Only Game Freak will tell..

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire do you have a youtube channel ?

Not really...I made an account to watch things and leave comments, but I haven't posted a video. ever.
Well..there was one of me, but I think it was around the time youtube came out and I had to do an no-smoking PSA for a class I had.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jm29

@H1B1Esquire I like to see a mega Dragonite

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

GrandmasterP

H1B1Esquire wrote:

My fault....I forgot children "need" to eat. Also forgot you can't just say, "Yeah, sure, cook whatever you want" without having the fire department stopping by 25 minutes later @_@

@H1B1Esquire LOL. Yeah i still have not gotten a chance to try out so many things, currently I am finding mega medicham to be a thorn in my side, but as for mega ampharos yeah he seems pretty sweet, it's just that every time I see it mega evolve it has this No emotion thing going on, it just kind of sits there ya know.. lol anyways, you want to battle in a few I am doing rated battles right now, but i keep just going back and forth, I almost got a 2k rating once and then went all the way back down to freaking 1480... sigh these random matchups... and 3 mon limit..

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

craigm640

my friend code is 3196-4757-4910 plz add as wanting to check out friend safari

craigm640

craigm640

my friend code is 3196-4757-4910. plz add as wanting to check out safari

craigm640

H1B1Esquire

@jm29 Agreed; I'd love to see more M. Dragon-types (honestly, I'd love everything get a M. evolution, even Luvdisc.)
@@GrandmasterP I'm finally "rich" enough to buy all the boosts to make a vita'mon then ST, so I reallllyyy want to do that. But I'll battle you in a bit, if you're still on. Hope your score gets better....I know how that feels to have a cliff-drop as well as having that three limit. Rahhh.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

skybarnes13 wrote:

yo guys

Felippe, how's the quadrupo?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic