Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 86,221 to 86,240 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I was pondering using her in place of Klefki. Gotta play around with her moves a bit. Have you heard of Pokemon Showdown?

I have, I just don't go on smogon very much for the lack of time...but I think I'll get back to it. Eventually. I just kind of hate that you can make nearly any team with just a few clicks, and presto! 97% of people feel like a battle master. Until they have to actually obtain their team.

As for the replacement, I don't know...it's a tough choice, but at least you can get a better Sp. atk on Whimsicott..but funny enough, they basically have the same weakness minus Ground/Ice

@H1B1Esquire I haven't battled with the program yet. I've used it to tinker with move sets, and get more ideas when I can't play the actual game.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero It's a little odd when you do battle since they like to tier things...I tried making a team awhile ago, only to have a pop-up tell me, "your team is OU, blah, blah.." which kind of turned me off. I actually like saving really good battles and using my VS recorder to try things out. Although, I guess if you can't play and just want to see how your team works, it's a thing of beauty.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero It's a little odd when you do battle since they like to tier things...I tried making a team awhile ago, only to have a pop-up tell me, "your team is OU, blah, blah.." which kind of turned me off. I actually like saving really good battles and using my VS recorder to try things out. Although, I guess if you can't play and just want to see how your team works, it's a thing of beauty.

@H1B1Esquire I don't like the smogon obsessed people. They think their rules are absolute.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero It is silly to tier things, especially how they tier things....it seems that it's the pokemon + the move set your using that defines OU, UU, RU, NU, and whatever other lame tiering people have decidedly agreed upon. I just kind of want them to keep it simple: Legendary, not legendary, Luvdisc/egg. Bam. I just saved Pokemon.

Also forgot their other crap, "No, you can't lower my accuracy" "no, you can't have that move"....I'm just wondering why it was in the game to begin with. Oh wait, TO BE USED!

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero It is silly to tier things, especially how they tier things....it seems that it's the pokemon + the move set your using that defines OU, UU, RU, NU, and whatever other lame tiering people have decidedly agreed upon. I just kind of want them to keep it simple: Legendary, not legendary, Luvdisc/egg. Bam. I just saved Pokemon.

Also forgot their other crap, "No, you can't lower my accuracy" "no, you can't have that move"....I'm just wondering why it was in the game to begin with. Oh wait, TO BE USED!

@H1B1Esquire The tiers are ridiculous. I'm sure my Cloyster will be banned by them eventually. If my Blaziken is banned by VGC rules, that's fine cause that's official. If they do ban it though it would make me question why Nintendo gave everyone such a powerful Pokemon as a gift to begin with.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Oh nice :3 im asking whether they're on GTS ? :3

Oh, yes, they are on the GTS. The only things that aren't/can't be placed on the GTS are event legendary.

oh i see :3 .. im a bit jelly to see one of this guy got all that legendaries >.< .. i saw it on youtube.. his soo lucky x_x

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@H1B1Esquire The tiers are ridiculous. I'm sure my Cloyster will be banned by them eventually. If my Blaziken is banned by VGC rules, that's fine cause that's official. If they do ban it though it would make me question why Nintendo gave everyone such a powerful Pokemon as a gift to begin with.

I guess technically it is an event like all the other event mon and you can't catch it normally...but you can at least breed it, though, the thing I have against banning is, does it really matter? You can paralyze Blaziken, you can Skill Swap, you can Gastro Acid, you can Mold Breaker, you can topsy-turvy, you can Trick Room, and so on...it's not like Nintendo gave everyone a Wonder Gaurd Eelektross.....Which I guess you'd be able to do most of the above or Simple Beam, Entrain, Switcheroo/Trick, etc., a Ring Target. And believe me, it's anything but invincible...I just think people are weenies and angry they have to run certain moves; while at the same time, I'm just like, "it's not Drizzle Hydro Pump Venasaur."

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

oh i see :3 .. im a bit jelly to see one of this guy got all that legendaries >.< .. i saw it on youtube.. his soo lucky x_x

Lucky? No, that's networking. I have things that would make that guy peanut butter-jelly, I just don't go around with a "look at me" banner on youtube. Besides, in honesty, most of these legends aren't that great; most are hacked 6IV, some are naturally 2 IV and almost all the others are 1-0IV.....I have a gag Suicune....literally 0 is his best/worst stat; he is frozen turds with a mane and just a vanity piece

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Lucky? No, that's networking. I have things that would make that guy peanut butter-jelly, I just don't go around with a "look at me" banner on youtube. Besides, in honesty, most of these legends aren't that great; most are hacked 6IV, some are naturally 2 IV and almost all the others are 1-0IV.....I have a gag Suicune....literally 0 is his best/worst stat; he is frozen turds with a mane and just a vanity piece

that's really awesome >.< .. aaaa im sooo jelly heheee...

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

You've been given a gift you can use to make your dreams come true...keep breeding high IV Chikorita, put them on GTS, get other things, and build your army..I started like everyone else who doesn't have pokebank, with just one thing...then I kept building until I had everything and more. It's easier than you think. Or you can beat me in battle and I'll reward you...but I'm over 9000....and I'm not budging on making it easy.

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

You've been given a gift you can use to make your dreams come true...keep breeding high IV Chikorita, put them on GTS, get other things, and build your army..I started like everyone else who doesn't have pokebank, with just one thing...then I kept building until I had everything and more. It's easier than you think. Or you can beat me in battle and I'll reward you...but I'm over 9000....and I'm not budging on making it easy.

Hehehe alright ~ i try my best ;3 n i will try to battle >.<

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

I believe in you more than Pollyanna!
and I believe in Pollyanna pretty hard, even though they say she's crazy as a loon (Earthbound ref)
As for battles, I'm ready anytime you are

EST zoner
idk Safari:

cherokee00

hi im looking for a shiny rayquaza. i am willing to trade my shiny black charizard for him!! my friend code is 4055 3828 5109. please add me and let me know so i can add you!

cherokee00

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

I believe in you more than Pollyanna!
and I believe in Pollyanna pretty hard, even though they say she's crazy as a loon (Earthbound ref)
As for battles, I'm ready anytime you are

Thnks hehe ^_^ i will tell u when im ready :3

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

Thnks hehe ^_^ i will tell u when im ready :3

Sounds like a plan. Best of luck to you

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

cherokee00 wrote:

hi im looking for a shiny rayquaza. i am willing to trade my shiny black charizard for him!! my friend code is 4055 3828 5109. please add me and let me know so i can add you!

@cherokee00 What are the stats of the shiny Charizard? I already have one built for the X stone, but am interested in getting one to build for the Y stone. I have a shiny Rayquaza to trade, but for something that valuable I would need amazing stats on that Charizard and a Modest nature.

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire @elbowhead How does this look? Anyway to make it better?
Untitled

@Leftwingzero when did you start that again?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

jm29

@Leftwingzero yes and like the shiny

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170