Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,981 to 86,000 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I thought it was weird how shiny Shellder was orange, but then shiny Cloyster turned to a different shade of blue. I like it better than an orange one. Yeah they need to get PB out already, they need to walk before they run and release that before they think of any new ideas for the series.

Yeah, it is weird; I wonder who looks at the final design like, "yeah, that's great; lets make Charmander and Venasaur completely diffrent colors. Squirtle? What's that? Screw it, make him look like a periwinkle ninja turtle."

On an upside of, "Reggie was actually ready", we have new PGL stuff...like that F-ing discount coupon every scumbag kept telling us they had.....but it only works one time. Also, balloon popping is the only attraction...but I'm not very attracted to it :/

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I had to go to school tomorrow I had to get some sleep .

Are you on right now, or at least going to be for about 10-15 minutes?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

;o i got only 2 shinies pokemon.. for now r-r one in safari n one in a cave o.o

That's really good; some peple have never even see one shiny pokemon in their game. I never had a shiny until Fire Red. Two is a start & I wish you more luck

If it makes you feel better, I have the Shiny Charm and haven't seen a shiny pop up yet.

thnks ^_^ .. heee wish u luck too :3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

H1B1Esquire

Balloon popping level 3 with A-rank....a Tamato berry.....woo. Gladly trade this lame berry for a pokebank I don't actually need

If anyone was wondering if there are new items released for the pokemiles shop, no, the prizes for having a lot of medals are not ready.

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

Thank you; I'm trying to get a 6IV shiny Cottonee.....at least I've got the 6IV with the right nature etc.,
Have you gotten better with chaining?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I thought it was weird how shiny Shellder was orange, but then shiny Cloyster turned to a different shade of blue. I like it better than an orange one. Yeah they need to get PB out already, they need to walk before they run and release that before they think of any new ideas for the series.

Yeah, it is weird; I wonder who looks at the final design like, "yeah, that's great; lets make Charmander and Venasaur completely diffrent colors. Squirtle? What's that? Screw it, make him look like a periwinkle ninja turtle."

On an upside of, "Reggie was actually ready", we have new PGL stuff...like that F-ing discount coupon every scumbag kept telling us they had.....but it only works one time. Also, balloon popping is the only attraction...but I'm not very attracted to it :/

@h1b1esquire I have to do the whole Global Link thing to get mine. I'm not really into the whole super training thing. If I ever need a rare stone though I may not have a choice.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I have to do the whole Global Link thing to get mine. I'm not really into the whole super training thing. If I ever need a rare stone though I may not have a choice.

I have them all with the exception of Moon Stone...which just happens to be the most frequently used stone
If you dislike the "intense fun" of blasting a soccer ball at balloons for no other reason than to pray you don't get a Hard Stone, there's the Inverse House guy....but I think the odds are 5/22 you'll get anything decent; at least you can reset.... in shocking news.....this Discount Coupon is an item..........CLONING!

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Thank you; I'm trying to get a 6IV shiny Cottonee.....at least I've got the 6IV with the right nature etc.,
Have you gotten better with chaining?

soo far i didnt count the chaining but.. the song plays faster then before ..

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

Nice! That's the lucky-chain. Keep it going!

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

I have them all with the exception of Moon Stone...which just happens to be the most frequently used stone
If you dislike the "intense fun" of blasting a soccer ball at balloons for no other reason than to pray you don't get a Hard Stone, there's the Inverse House guy....but I think the odds are 5/22 you'll get anything decent; at least you can reset.... in shocking news.....this Discount Coupon is an item..........CLONING!

@h1b1esquire I finished the link. I had to change my screen name because they deemed leftwingzero to be offensive. I guess the coupon isn't available yet? I went to items to send and it was blank.

Nevermind, found it.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

@ all my balloon pooping poppers:
Level 1 cost 100 Poké Miles and the items obtain in it are:
Metal Coat
Prism Scale
Up-Grade
Dubious Disc
Deep Sea Tooth
Deep Sea Scale
Shiny Stone
Dawn Stone
Fire Stone
Kelpsy Berry
Hondew Berry

Level 2 cost 100 Poké Miles and the items obtain are:
King’s Rock
Dragon Scale
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Sachet
Oval Stone
Sun Stone
Thunder Stone
Water Stone
Qualot Berry
Grepa Berry

Level 3 cost 100 Poké Miles and and the items obtain are:
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Protector
Reaper Cloth
Whipped Dream
Everstone
Moon Stone
Dusk Stone
Leaf Stone
Pomeg Berry
Tamato Berry

Are all the prizes available. Rick Flair Whoo.

*SOURCE: http://pokemon-xy-news.tumblr.com/

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I'd love to meet whoever gets offended by that. On an upside....you may not have to pop balloons to get items...you can pop balloons to get items! hahaha...at least they have another way to get Scizor, because I've never found a wild pokemon holding Metal Coat

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero I'd love to meet whoever gets offended by that. On an upside....you may not have to pop balloons to get items...you can pop balloons to get items! hahaha...at least they have another way to get Scizor, because I've never found a wild pokemon holding Metal Coat

@h1b1esquire That's exciting, not the balloons, but I saw that list. I got my coupon, but I can't sync it to my game cause the servers are busy. Sounds familiar.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Mio

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Mio wrote:

Nice! That's the lucky-chain. Keep it going!

aaaa but then i suddenly break the chain ^^;

Playing Pokemon Y

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire That's exciting, not the balloons, but I saw that list. I got my coupon, but I can't sync it to my game cause the servers are busy. Sounds familiar.

Oh yeah, that's why I did all of this hours ago, before the world realized. I'm just a little vizzed that I have so many medals...to get items that I already have/don't need. I would have loved a Mystery Ticket of sorts..or...something that made all those minutes of using Splash to get the Splash medal "worth it". Hell, I'd have even taken a new clothing item...like a professor coat or a crown so people realize that I don't want to trade for their "super-cool" got-it-from-wonder-trade turd 'mon. I can at least hope club Nintendo releases something I really, really want by the afternoon. Mario Picross, burn in the un-fun hell you came from.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

Mio wrote:

aaaa but then i suddenly break the chain ^^;

I kind of wish they made an O-power to increase the shiny percentage...or at least an ability to stop the chain from breaking. If it makes you feel better (somehow), the chain can automatically break, for no reason at all. So maybe you didn't break the chain.
I personally blame Reggie Fils and I've been doing it for years.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Oh yeah, that's why I did all of this hours ago, before the world realized. I'm just a little vizzed that I have so many medals...to get items that I already have/don't need. I would have loved a Mystery Ticket of sorts..or...something that made all those minutes of using Splash to get the Splash medal "worth it". Hell, I'd have even taken a new clothing item...like a professor coat or a crown so people realize that I don't want to trade for their "super-cool" got-it-from-wonder-trade turd 'mon. I can at least hope club Nintendo releases something I really, really want by the afternoon. Mario Picross, burn in the un-fun hell you came from.

@h1b1esquire I got lucky and was able to link just now before I turned the game off.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I got lucky and was able to link just now before I turned the game off.

Sweet; I think I no longer need to pop balloons....unless I see that these berries are needed to make other mutations occur for extremely beneficial effects, like a 150 Bp from Natural Gift.

How's the fine tuning going on your team so far?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Sweet; I think I no longer need to pop balloons....unless I see that these berries are needed to make other mutations occur for extremely beneficial effects, like a 150 Bp from Natural Gift.

How's the fine tuning going on your team so far?

@h1b1esquire After our battle last night, I just hatched eggs for a while. I probably either won't EV train anymore until I have all of the shiny starters so I can raise them together, or I may raise them as I hatch them. There are a few Pokemon I want to raise specifically for double and triple battles, but I want to focus on getting them hatched shiny first so I can move onto hatching for shiny non starter Pokemon that I want on teams.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire After our battle last night, I just hatched eggs for a while. I probably either won't EV train anymore until I have all of the shiny starters so I can raise them together, or I may raise them as I hatch them. There are a few Pokemon I want to raise specifically for double and triple battles, but I want to focus on getting them hatched shiny first so I can move onto hatching for shiny non starter Pokemon that I want on teams.

I'm kind of doing the same thing. But really just trying to hatch a 6IV Cottonee.
Also, I found something that I think we all should start to think about-- a battle-tier.
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/pokemon_star...

but it looks malnourished. I may have injected some life into it, if others are willing to try it out.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic