Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,441 to 85,460 of 96,284

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire i realize ppl spam things but you dont HAVE to use those, you are an individual that is allowed to make your own choices. the fact of the matter is a person shouldnt have to be required to think about every possible thing they'd have to face to be able to have a fun battle, pokemon should be enjoyable for both parties and shouldnt be that complicated. bc even though we enjoy it, it is also played by kids that dont think about that stuff and just wanna have fun. and xerneus is deffinatly not fun at all. he's a party pooper

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

elbowhead

I had to drag it on , if I wanted to win . And a whimsicott saved me that battle . Tailwind was up .gliscor went first . He poisoned garados , I can roost all day until he dies . Then everything else dies to an earthquake .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire use venasaur he's a quadraped grass type that's not annoying . And sorry to jump into talks convo .

I personally don't like Venasaur. No real reason, but I don't want to build a team around him.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire ur outnumbered on this one, we shouldnt be forced to out think an OP xerneus combo just replace him. at least try and let the other person enjoy their inner child instead of completely crushing it. the legendary pokemon were banned from tournaments bc if you had a good one it was simply too OP. therefore even nintendo knows you shouldnt use these xD

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire that's not being abused , that's homoside . You can't kill it with one move because it has great defense , and it's only weak to poison , and steel , two not common attacking types . And once it sets up , which only takes one turn with the power herb , it's over . Nothing can take a plus two moonblast from xernous . And even if you live , you can't kill it .

Edited on by theblackdragon

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i agree. btw you wanna have a double or tripple battle tomorrow? i'll try and get a singles team set up xD my chessnaut is only made with the intention of multiple pokemon in battle as it only knows 1 damaging move

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire i realize ppl spam things but you dont HAVE to use those, you are an individual that is allowed to make your own choices. the fact of the matter is a person shouldnt have to be required to think about every possible thing they'd have to face to be able to have a fun battle, pokemon should be enjoyable for both parties and shouldnt be that complicated. bc even though we enjoy it, it is also played by kids that dont think about that stuff and just wanna have fun. and xerneus is deffinatly not fun at all. he's a party pooper

Well, no, you don't have to do anything complicated; if you want to win, then you have to be sneaky.....besides, it's not like Xerneas is the strategy and once he dies, I'm out of options; what people don't realize is: he's just an illusionary threat. Everything else in my team is the actual threat. Literally......everything in this game is a threat, when used correctly...take for instance Trick Room, have you ever used it? Do you know how badly that can be abused? Thats why this game is fun, there is so much to try out that you can spend hours just tweaking one move-pool on a pokemon. And hopefully it can relate to a powerful beatdown no one expected. Besides there are things that I hate but I don't complain about it, I just kill it.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell sure and I'll try my hardest to beat you , even though I'm not a double/triple battle . I'll give it my all . And do you know where I can get a shiny zorua . I love that pokemon . almost as much as I love lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire that's not being abused , that's homoside . You can't kill it with one move because it has great defense , and it's only weak to poison , and steel , two not common attacking types . And once it sets up , which only takes one turn with the power herb , it's over . Nothing can take a plus two moonblast from xernous . And even if you live , you can't kill it .

a properly trained Aegislash in defensive mode. You can use Roar. You can use a status move. You need to play with the deer to understand the deer. He is so killable it's why I say he's my illusionary threat.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire Dude everyone hates the rainbow deer .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire roar has negative priority and like I said nothing can take a moonblast from that thing . So you can't use roar and why train a pokemon specifically to counter another pokemon . You should be able you use the pokemon you like to win , not use counters all the time .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i'll keep my eyes open for one

@h1b1esquire yu know you say your entire team is the threat yet you seem to refuse to get rid of xerneus. If he's not the only thing you need then why wont you just replace him

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead and what do you mean you'll try hard? XD you beat me all the time

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire ur outnumbered on this one, we shouldnt be forced to out think an OP xerneus combo just replace him. at least try and let the other person enjoy their inner child instead of completely crushing it. the legendary pokemon were banned from tournaments bc if you had a good one it was simply too OP. therefore even nintendo knows you shouldnt use these xD

Well how about this: everyone uses Xerneas and watch me put his head over my mantle. I think everyone needs to read, rather than speak. No offense to anyone but everything in this game has a check. Make a balance to it. "Oh they DD'd, Foul Play them" "Oh, they Keep Protect, Detect, etc? Feint them" There is a lot of strategy in this game, which is why some little kids get stomped; don't be a little kid; invest some time into really useable strategies and butt-kruck people all day......I think I'll release one video I got my rectum ectomied by a little Japanese girl....swear to you....ectomied.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire @Dallas_Howell this is why smogon exists . They keep legandaries away from all the other pokemon . And the kinda op pokemon like lucario away from the suck pokemon like bedrill.

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell I'll try to beat you . Idk if I will . And all of those times were close .

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@elbowhead i'll keep my eyes open for one

@h1b1esquire yu know you say your entire team is the threat yet you seem to refuse to get rid of xerneus. If he's not the only thing you need then why wont you just replace him

I can and will, but I haven't had the time to do too many things. But, accept my challenge to use Xerneas

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire @Dallas_Howell this is why smogon exists . They keep legandaries away from all the other pokemon . And the kinda op pokemon like lucario away from the suck pokemon like bedrill.

Eventually you'll learn, smogon is garbage. Hot, stinky garbage. I can care less what some "pokemon" wizard thinks of OU, RU, UU, and so on. I do what I like to do and either you'll completely fry my bacon or you'll be getting ketchup on your shirt.

@everyone: everybody should use Xerneas. Do it. Actually use him instead of hating him, feel my pain when you get trucked up.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

crashkid960jr

if i were to ever use lengendaries it would probably just be jyrachi suicune or victini with a regular move set( meaning no v-create blue-flare, bolt-strike.)
but i don't use legendaries because it just feels wrong and besides ihave hydreigon and honchkrow plus togekiss for that.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Dallas_Howell

@h1b1esquire wow ok so we're all little kids bc we dont want to have to make a pokemon specificall to counter you? Bc we instead wnt to use a pokemon we love versus a pokemon we hate or is hated just to have a win under our belt? Well then great i'll take being a kid any day. Fact is everyone knows its ridiculous. But whatever i no longer care. Enjoy your effortless wins

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic