Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,421 to 85,440 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire still wish you'd make a zero legendary team bc even you have to admit how OP xerneus is

Yeah, but he is quite killable, trust me; as for a non-legendary team, I'm trying to figure out who, what, and where. It's coming along though. GG on both matches

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

H1B1Esquire

QuadrupoFelipe wrote:

@H1B1 me too. But ehh. Not complaining

Arhgg, thought you had a different ability.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Brexton5

Does anyone have regenerator slowpoke or slowbro?

FC-0232-8852-9870

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire i just dont see how that was enjoyable even for you, i mean ya you won but at what effort? i cant outspeed him without priority, all i can do is first turn try to put him to sleep with a faster pokemon so wihtout actually thinking specifically about that it just seems like a joykill pokemon especially with that power herb cuz unless he's stopped right away its gg

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire gotta say that was in no way fun, not bc i lost but xerneus is seriously made too powerful, it clears the bored and i cant do anything without specifically making pokemon meant to beat it :/

Aegislash. and you have one. You just have to make sure you can set up correctly

EST zoner
idk Safari:

CodeBreaker4

@Redmanjah I need Unown, Slaktoh, Castform, Kricketune, Cherubi, Buneary,

Legends
Mew, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Rgigigas, Giratine, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Coballion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Thundurus, Tornadus, and Genesect.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire actually i couldnt have won bc i dont think secifically about the individual, when i made my team of pokemon i like and strategies i like i didnt think "hmm if i have to face h1b1's xerneus how can i focus on killing it" i find that way to battle borning bc then that plan is usuless otherwise. like i said i dont care that i lost just even you can admit xerneus was made pretty rediculously

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire i just dont see how that was enjoyable even for you, i mean ya you won but at what effort? i cant outspeed him without priority, all i can do is first turn try to put him to sleep with a faster pokemon so wihtout actually thinking specifically about that it just seems like a joykill pokemon especially with that power herb cuz unless he's stopped right away its gg

Encore. Switcheroo. There are things to do (I'm not going to openly cripple myself) to stop the rainbow-abuse

Edited on by theblackdragon

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire if you had not had at least xernues i feel the battle could've at least gone longer, as for not knowing what to put in, just use a pokemon you really like doesnt take much thought

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire im not saying cripple yourself im simply saying make a team that doesnt make the other person think "why bother" bc in all reality if you dont have those moves then there's no point in facing you atm seeing as you wont win. ur a smart person im sure you can make a team that doesnt need xerneus, i actually quit battling with legendaries bc alot of ppl honestly dislike facing them and so i wouldnt have to face xerneus -.-

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire if you had not had at least xernues i feel the battle could've at least gone longer, as for not knowing what to put in, just use a pokemon you really like doesnt take much thought

Yeah, reasoning behind a new team, desperately need one....but I heart my quadrepeds

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@everyone I hate xernous too . It's a stupid rainbow deer that can set- up on you . And then wreck your whole team .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Brexton5

Hey is there a kind soul out there that would trade me a regenerator slowpoke? Thanks

FC-0232-8852-9870

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire either way i need to go to bed, i got church in the morning. and no matter how much you love them. my challenge is make a team that you can win with but is at the same time enjoyable for the other person and that is capable of losing without having to have poopoodoodoocacapoopledoople tons of thought into it, if there's a douche you need to beat great use xerneus and slaughter em for me bc i hate douches but it shouldnt be a slaughter house gg regardless is should've figured i wouldnt beat you
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Dallas_Howell

@QuadrupoFelipe thanx for agreeing, i can add you tonight but i really gotta go to bed, whats ur FC?

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire im not saying cripple yourself im simply saying make a team that doesnt make the other person think "why bother" bc in all reality if you dont have those moves then there's no point in facing you atm seeing as you wont win. ur a smart person im sure you can make a team that doesnt need xerneus, i actually quit battling with legendaries bc alot of ppl honestly dislike facing them and so i wouldnt have to face xerneus -.-

I look at it like this: people use Stealth Rock so I have to run rapid spin, people priority move me, so I have to Quick Guard, people spam moves, so I have to use Torment. it's just what do you think people will do and how well can you counter it?
No pokemon has a truly infinite lifespan, so you just have to check and balance. But at 680 Bst, Xerneas is a brick house with antlers and a machine gun vs. cavemen with plastic straws

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire use venasaur he's a quadraped grass type that's not annoying . And sorry to jump into talks convo .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

crashkid960jr

@elbow you dragged that battle out pretty long and you screwed me over more then once as well.

probably shouldn't have let my braixen feint then i could of stole that toxic orb from your gliscore.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Ab_Soul_Absol

@elbowhead I hate substitute oblivion wing Yveltal it's annoying but not as annoying as Prankster Whumsicott

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@everyone I hate xernous too . It's a stupid rainbow deer that can set- up on you . And then wreck your whole team .

This sort of comparison is absolutely not cool. Between this and the profanities you keep dropping, please stop. The next step is a temp ban — TBD

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic