Posts 85,341 to 85,360 of 96,284

Ab_Soul_Absol

@elbowhead I hate Zygarde too

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

elbowhead

@everyone do you think , we will have dlc for pokemon y or is game freak just playing with my emotions ? I want to go back to gen 4s region . And battle Cynthia the best champion ever . Btw platinum is the first pokemon game that got me started . It was stolen .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead ya see once you swapped back to gliscor for the 5th time i quit caring bc i knew where this was going xD no matter what i did i couldnt get in the lead bc my defensive pokemon cant keep up

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

skybarnes13

This guy wont leave the other thread alone. Its really annoying. @jm29 and @H1B1 you know the thread im talking about.

FC: 3883-6436-0351
IGN: Skylar

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i think there's actually another hidden region in the code of x and y that will be unlocked with dlc that'll add more pokemon bc if you notice there was a lot less new pokemon than normal

Ab_Soul_Absol

The first pokemon game I played was FireRed which got me hooked on all other Pokemon games

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

jm29

@skybarnes13 yes I know who your talking about and he is still at it now

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Dallas_Howell

@everyone i feel like im in that generation that played red on that brick oif a hand held b4 ppl went back to it for the retro feel xD my preset for getting into kindergaden or at least that was the excuse to get me it was a gameboy with red version and super mario bros delux and you need bateries to run these things and you didt really get any warning if they were dying you just had to pay attention and hope to not have the thing die in the middle of a battle xD

Dallas_Howell

@jm29 who're u talking about??? i wanna be included in the loop too xD

H1B1Esquire

@Dallas_Howell for my other triples team, I'll be using a legend, but it's probably Darkrai isn't my choice. If anything, this guy is near-chump status. Be on to battle in five minutes or so

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

I was in forth grade and there was this ds game dropped on the floor , it was pokemon platinum . I pick it up , and put it in my pocket . The guy that lost the game , who is my best friend now , asks me did it see a game on the floor . And I say nope . I take the game home and play it . I go back to school the next day and saw him . I felt really guilty and and told him that I stole it yesterday . And he didn't get mad . He said keep it . And that game got me going to play pokemon today .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire what do you mean not your choice? is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to use him? i removed my legends specifically to not have to deal with one xD but ok i'll try to get past him

H1B1Esquire

skybarnes13 wrote:

This guy wont leave the other thread alone. Its really annoying. @jm29 and @H1B1 you know the thread im talking about.

Yeah....but he's probably 11 years old

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

skybarnes13

@dallas_howell Ive played every game made lol. Including the original Green. so I know where you are coming from. My green GBC was claimed by the Toilet. R.I.P.

Edited on by skybarnes13

Dallas_Howell

@skybarnes13 my new argument for having a 2DS is now goind to be "bc in my day you couldnt fold those either" xD

Ab_Soul_Absol

I got FireRed a little bit before pearl and diamond were released and my old friend gave me Pearl as a gift. I might start playing FireRed again for the nostalgic feeling

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 if fire red is nostalgic what is red and blue O.o im only 19 but is that really that outdated already??? xD its all downhill from here i guess bring on the grey hair!

elbowhead

I'm so happy he didn't take the game back , and I have noticed that there aren't that many new pokemon .

jm29

@Dallas_Howell a kid on the other forum seekerofshinies all day long he was asking for someone to clone because he get a clone of shiny Deoxys and now wants more without doing anything to get them him self

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

skybarnes13

@Dallas_Howell back then the idea of being able to touch something and it react was insane lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic