Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 85,301 to 85,320 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I totally agree beyond any logical percent. I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller; it's what I do because I like to, and I'll probably request to be buried with a controller in my hands. I think a lot of people need to have the stigma reassessed: you play football as a child and it's a game, so how are video games any different? "Athletes" play games and most are proud of it, so how is my game any different? To take it even further, look at all the people who play every single Mario, CoD, Angry Birds or for the love of old people, Bingo. So anyone who criticizes another for playing anything, must the most boring pile of crap known to the 20th century.

But now I'm mildly jealous of your friend, it would be my dream job to work with video games...but I think I have a better job in Radio/TV

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

Sure we can rematch at some point , and @Dallas_Howell battle somebody to try out your team .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

skybarnes13

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero I totally agree beyond any logical percent. I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller; it's what I do because I like to, and I'll probably request to be buried with a controller in my hands. I think a lot of people need to have the stigma reassessed: you play football as a child and it's a game, so how are video games any different? "Athletes" play games and most are proud of it, so how is my game any different? To take it even further, look at all the people who play every single Mario, CoD, Angry Birds or for the love of old people, Bingo. So anyone who criticizes another for playing anything, must the most boring pile of crap known to the 20th century.

But now I'm mildly jealous of your friend, it would be my dream job to work with video games...but I think I have a better job in Radio/TV

Not trying to just jump in your convo. But had to say. I love this ^ and its the right mindset.

FC: 3883-6436-0351
IGN: Skylar

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire how is the combat system in it? im thinking about getting it when it comes out to take a break from pokemon or at least not play as heavily xD

I heavily enjoy it. Think of old FF. I think you'll enjoy it if you got tired of action-rpgs or overly complex, artifically in-depth systems like "The Last Remnant".

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

InSaNeXephos wrote:

@H1B1Esquire what do you have?
also added you, fc is 4785-4755-8067

a box of hot turds...Trust me, I'm not giving out legendaries or anything remotely decent. Level 1 Bidoof, anyone?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@everyone does anyone want a lechi berry ? You have to get a mutation from the farm and I got one . It boosts your attack stat one stage , if your hp is 25% or lower . I like the item I have three of them .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire i just cant wait to talk to my kids about sonic and they say "Who?" xD and i love being able tosay i have a playlist specifically to pump me up for pokebattling xD

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

skybarnes13

I have 3 5IV meowths. anyone want?

FC: 3883-6436-0351
IGN: Skylar

Ab_Soul_Absol

@elbowhead may I have a berry when I give you your Weavile? But I'm not going to be online for the night if that's okay

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire alright i'll have to check it out
@elbowhead well i learned something about the synergy of my team

H1B1Esquire

@Skybarnes13 I'm okay with it; glad you share the mentality....but I guess you wouldn't be here otherwise

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@Jonnyt999 of corse you can have a berry , and does anyone have a pokemon for the "field" egg group that has stealth rocks . I want a mamoswine with it .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead why single battle? xD i built my team for multiple pokemon out at once

Ab_Soul_Absol

Hey @elbowhead I have an idea, just get a Smeargle and sketch whatever moves you want and pass it down to Mamoswine, they both are field egg group

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

jm29

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire i just cant wait to talk to my kids about sonic and they say "Who?" xD and i love being able tosay i have a playlist specifically to pump me up for pokebattling xD

@Dallas_Howell that takes me back to when I was a kid and EBGames give way Sonic sweet shirts for pre-orders of the game

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell this doesn't make since I put in all six of my pokemon , but I only have five . Ohh well .

H1B1Esquire

@Dallas_Howell I think we grew up in a golden age of gaming when things were simple, and most importantly, fun. If video games keep going like they are now, I shed a tear for the newcomers and a raise a middle-finger to the ones who can't realize what makes a game good just because it doesn't have 3,000 pixels at 400 frames per second

As for BD, jump on the bandwagon now so you don't have to wait 10 hours to get rid of that damn boulder

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Dallas_Howell

@jm29 ,y best bro got me the sonic franchise off steam that has the orifinals and all the good sonic games ^^

elbowhead

@jonny i can't because smergle , needs to see the move it's sketching , and idk any pokemon that would use stealth rocks against me .

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire ya but man do i love the ability to save my games now xD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic