traid Pokemon?

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

Dallas_Howell

@crashkid960jr i can battle yu tomorrow i just need to set up 2 pokemon

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Dallas I have to exit from the trade otherwise I can't trade Charizard because it has a hm

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

Dallas_Howell

@jadon what for what? i dont need any pokemon so i dont need to just trade random stuff, im just building a competetive team

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 ok i'll give you shiny cloyster as a thank you, it has the skill link ability as well

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell you need to abandon super training , and horde battle EV train . The thirty mins it will take for you to learn the stuff , is better in the long run . Instead if taking an hour to EV train a pokemon , it only took ten mins . Look you already saved 20 mins .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Ab_Soul_Absol

Thanks for the cloyster @Dallas

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Ab_Soul_Absol

Yeah @elbowhead I fully Ev trained my Fletchling in about 10 mins in attack

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@jadon what? ive only heard that term used when cloning guns in borderlands. im not gonna just give you stuff you need to make an offer
@elbowhead it doesnt take me an hour, ive already said i dont wanna horde EV train mainly bc there's less control in wht i put stats on, ya i can do 5 at once but they are all getting those EVs so if i want diversity i'll have to keep switching, i just prefer super training, i find it quick and i can do it mindlessly without paying attention

crashkid960jr

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@crashkid960jr i can battle yu tomorrow i just need to set up 2 pokemon

all right sounds fine to me. I added you Dallas so you just have to add me and I can't wait for our battle may the best team win.

Edited on by crashkid960jr

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell competive pokemon battling is really fun , destroying your enemies . And I'm trying to make a hydragion and it takes forever . He evolves at lvl 64 . And I hate it when people use legandaries .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@dallas you can control what stats you put EVs in . Just put the power thing on , and beat the crap out a horde of scraggy to train in attack . Just don't kill anything else . But do it your way . Nobody's gonna stop you and if they try , then you call the cops because they shouldn't be at your house in the first place .

jadon

Dallas_Howell idk how im the one that ends up some how asking for stuff and giving nothing i never asked for it i asked to triad and i really want a shiny frokie up or shiny charmamder or up

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 no prob now you have another thing you can trade, ya losign those things suck but i wouldnt of filled the pokedex of i tried holding onto everything, only held onto darkrai really xD
@elbowhead i usually dont mind them (beat kratos yester day in a double battle and his team was 4/6 legendary [cough cough gliscor finished it cough]) but some are just rediculous like xerneus with power herd O.o though once i get another shiny maril im gonna make a shiny azumaril to even rival your's btw how do you evolve maril?
@crashkid960jr go ahead and add me now though and then we can battle tomorrow when i get off work at 6ish

CodeBreaker4

Just had a random shiny protean Froakie hatch. And them ran into a horde battle and a shiny Geodude appeared, the other wild Geodudes ended up killing it.

3DS FC 3609-1986-5479

crashkid960jr

@elbow yeah I agree with you my first wi-fi battle was against a guy with a xerneas and he wiped out my whole team.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Dallas_Howell

@CodeBreaker4 man that sucks but hey shiny protean froakie
@elbowhead wait i wasnt supposed to kill those ppl that wanted to tell me how to play my childrens monster game.........crap im in trouble O.o

elbowhead

@dallas marill evolves at lvl 18 , into azumarill the killer of all . Even arceus fears azumarill went he smacks his belly .

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic