Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,521 to 84,540 of 96,284

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead i seriously underestimated his mega form till i faced it and it crushed me bc while i could hold up getting hit once from a powerful move getting hit twice was just too much

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell the nature upping defense is just icing on the cake . That's a great nature , as long as it doesn't lower attack it's perfect .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 depends got any unwanted good shinies? as in good for battle xD oh and not pink

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead it lowers special attack, you know whats worse? it also has the egg move synthesis and everything can learn substiture which ive learned to really respect as a move

elbowhead

@dallas yep that's why I have fast pokemon on my team , they could weaken it , and infernape comes in and kills with a Mach punch .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead oh ya speaking of fast pokemons do you have a reset bag you could use on my garchomp? i like its nature and i like the ability sand veil more than rough skin so i'd like to keep my garchomp rather than re lvl a new one i just need to re-EV train it

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell never underestimate the power of substitute , azumarill , sub/belly set is what I run and it kills people . And yep he's perfect . EV train him , and fight me . I'll prove his usefulness .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead it'll be some time bc i super train but not as long as the usual time since i never even have to go to lvl 3 training except for the 2nd stat i train, also im glad im not the only one that had some trouble with mega khangaskan xD

Ab_Soul_Absol

I have a bold shiny Dragalge I'm not sure if its good for battle. @Dallas_Howell

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

elbowhead

@Dallas_Howell sorry I don't have a reset bag . But you can reset his EVs another way , berries . Get these rare berries and bring them to the juice place in lumiouse city . They will make juice and the juice will reset his EVs . Check google on the berries you need to use .

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 dragagle arent the best sadly, ive trained 2 one being shiny and they just never got the job done :/

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead but im not a farmer xD

crashkid960jr

I took on a team of 6 pokemon fully evolved and at standard lvl 50 with only three pokemon a talonflame a greninja and a aegislash. In the end I well won against my opponent. My only pokemon still conscious was my talonflame with 23 hp left.

Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466
Ice Safari: Delibird, Piloswine, ???
Pokedex Y ver.: 632/719, 29 shinies.
Pokemon X ver:
Pokemon AS ver: ???, two shinies.
Pokemon OR ver:
Looking for Snorunt, Dragon/Noibat, Electric/Pachirissu, Gogoat/Maractus safaris.
Shi...

3DS Friend Code: 1736-0141-7466

Dallas_Howell

@crashkid960jr congrats

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Dallas_Howell I do have a timid Shiny greninja and Charizard but idk about it... Also I have like 5 reset bags if you need help

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 if the charizard would be good for competetive play as a charizard y i can trade you a replacement shiny charizard thats not as good but not bad etiher and a landorus, also could you reset it's stats and i need my garchomp reset too

Ab_Soul_Absol

I don't think I can part with Charizard but I can reset your Garchomp

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

elbowhead

@jonnyt999 I love the way shiny greninja looks , does it have protean ?

Ab_Soul_Absol

The greninja does not have protean unfortunately

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny

Dallas_Howell

@Jonnyt999 i can offer my charizard (its shiny too) and meloetta or i'll even trade meloetta and manaphy for it bc why not ive completed my dex so i dont care about them xD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic