Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,381 to 84,400 of 96,284

Blassie098

@jm29 just cloned another

I used the ds that was sending the to be clone, then waited until the communication screen came up. I turned the first ds off after 4 seconds, and then the second after another 4.

I had the pokemon to be cloned in the PC as well, not in my party

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

jm29 wrote:

@Blassie098 have a good night because I'm going offline now and good luck in with your cloning

@jm29 ok night, and thanks for you help

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

H1B1Esquire

[quote=jm29]

jm29 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@ B

@ Blassie098 don't know for sore but it's working for my that why I like if @H1B1Esquire can help with some ? if he can because I just start cloning on the 7th of this month and only cloned like 20 times now

Sorry, I've been helping someone with their battle technique. What was up?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Blassie098

[quote=Blassie098]

H1B1Esquire wrote:

jm29 wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@ B

@ Blassie098 don't know for sore but it's working for my that why I like if @H1B1Esquire can help with some ? if he can because I just start cloning on the 7th of this month and only cloned like 20 times now

Sorry, I've been helping someone with their battle technique. What was up?

Just trying to do some cloning

H1B1Esquire

Blassie098 wrote:

@h1b1esquire just popping in for a bit.

Have you found anymore tips for the cloning? I'm still having trouble

Well...the simple solution: watch a video on youtube of someone cloning and copy everything they do when they start the trade.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@h1b1esquire just popping in for a bit.

Have you found anymore tips for the cloning? I'm still having trouble

Well...the simple solution: watch a video on youtube of someone cloning and copy everything they do when they start the trade.

@h1b1esquire I've tried that...

H1B1Esquire

@Blassie098 I think you could also try reverse cloning (by means of using a different 3DS, e.g.: 3DS1 attempts a trade 3DS2 a Mew, 3DS1 actually trades the Mew over to 3DS2 while receiving a Luvdisc; don't trade the Mew back to 3DS1 and start over, instead, use 3DS2 (Mew) to trade 3DS1 (Luvdisc) until Mew finally appears on both systems), which usually works for those really stubborn trades

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Blassie098 I think you could also try reverse cloning (by means of using a different 3DS, e.g.: 3DS1 attempts a trade 3DS2 a Mew, 3DS1 actually trades the Mew over to 3DS2 while receiving a Luvdisc; don't trade the Mew back to 3DS1 and start over, instead, use 3DS2 (Mew) to trade 3DS1 (Luvdisc) until Mew finally appears on both systems), which usually works for those really stubborn trades

Tried that too mainly because I've left it too long before turning off the ds, and then saw no point because the clone wouldn't work anyway. I'd usually just keep attempting to clone, but with the different 3ds with the legend

H1B1Esquire

@Blassie098 I kid you not, I used to get 2 clones in ten minutes and maybe go an hour before getting another one. Everything clones, you just have to make sure to be as obstinate as possible. I've noticed if I'm getting the same result (no clone), I don't change my time, I change the recipient pokemon, then the donor if I fail a few more times. Just remember, it's most likely not you, it's the pokemon with a jerky address (which is why I prefer to use Luvdisc eggs).

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Blassie098 Has anything worked so far?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Blassie098 I kid you not, I used to get 2 clones in ten minutes and maybe go an hour before getting another one. Everything clones, you just have to make sure to be as obstinate as possible. I've noticed if I'm getting the same result (no clone), I don't change my time, I change the recipient pokemon, then the donor if I fail a few more times. Just remember, it's most likely not you, it's the pokemon with a jerky address (which is why I prefer to use Luvdisc eggs).

That's still better than 7 in over 18 hours..

I haven't worked out what time is good to use, so I never know whether to change my time a bit, the donor pokemon or how I'm trying to clone them..

H1B1Esquire

@Blassie098 You could go to youtube, search "poke-o-matic", find the twelve minute video, skip to the cloning part (after auto-shiny) and use that as a timing reference (computer controlled). Alternatively, you could record yourself so you can avoid failures and average success'. I did that several times just so I knew what not to do.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@everyone I was EV training and I caught my first shiny . Yay . I have shinys but they were traded to me . It's a shiny scrupi .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@everyone I was EV training and I caught my first shiny . Yay . I have shinys but they were traded to me . It's a shiny scrupi .

Congrats. Keep up the work good work.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

I'm gonna EV train it . And he's gonna be a beast drapion , because bug poison is a decent defensive typing .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Not to good offensive though .

Blassie098

Been offered Shiny bulbasaur, mareep or scizor, what should I get? All 5-6 max ivs

@h1b1esquire

H1B1Esquire

Blassie098 wrote:

Been offered Shiny bulbasaur, mareep or scizor, what should I get? All 5-6 max ivs

@h1b1esquire

That is a tough choice...each one can M.E., they all have access to dual-typing, only two have three final evolutions, they're all technically weak to ground........I'd go with whichever one you don't have....but if I had to choose...Bulbasaur.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Not to good offensive though .

Staus moves.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@h1b1esquire

That is a tough choice...each one can M.E., they all have access to dual-typing, only two have three final evolutions, they're all technically weak to ground........I'd go with whichever one you don't have....but if I had to choose...Bulbasaur.

Yea, the m.e was the reason I was having trouble deciding. I don't have any of them, so that's why I wasn't sure what I wanted.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic