Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 84,061 to 84,080 of 96,284

elbowhead

@redvader it's all good , it's free of charge !

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire that was the best last stand I've seen , infernape taking three down . And your talonflame going down with me . Hey I'm happy though , I beat you once that's all that matters .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire I did past my goal , I killed three thing with me . I'm happy , now I can rest in peace knowing that I finally beat you . Respect , kind sir

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead......I rep Timid/Rash deer

I see how your strategy really needs to not get screwed up in the first turns. You need more checks to balance my threats; maybe also stack things like Spikes on top of Toxic Spikes on top of Stealth Rock, then have "Rampage" use Dragon Tail or have someone use Roar. But I guess that's why it was a practice team

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

@jm29 we can battle now .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I did past my goal , I killed three thing with me . I'm happy , now I can rest in peace knowing that I finally beat you . Respect , kind sir

Now you need to come to my territory of triple battle

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire high risk/ high reward team . And my foretress knows spikes , and stelth rocks , rapid spin and ka-boom.i just made him too . Breeding is hard because only a few pokemon learn stealth rocks naturally . Yay. I did it though .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire I'll challenge you in triple battles in gen 7 . Haha. I need some practice .

Saria

Kuri wrote:

My FC: 0705 - 3788 - 9617
For those who still lurk in this thread despite how many pages there are..wow.. anyway please reply with your FC.

Cheers.

added, add me back

My Code: 1048-8058-7765 Safari- Ice
Friend Code: Limited Space Available
Searching for Safai's: Steel (Bronzong); Fighting (tyrogue); Fairy (Clefairy); Electric (Zebstrika)

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I'll challenge you in triple battles in gen 7 . Haha. I need some practice .

Well...then I'll let you face my built-for-singles team tomorrow.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire can you make me a , prankster riolu . I'm gonna abuse entry hazards . Roar on a prankster riolu , I can see the rage quits now . Stealth rocks and spikes . Ouch .

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire I'll challenge you on your specialties , because your a nice guy and you beat me a lot of times . Just give me enough time to make a team for it .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire I'll challenge you on your specialties , because your a nice guy and you beat me a lot of times . Just give me enough time to make a team for it .

Take all the time you need. I actually thought that you were just using those 'mon as a practice team which is why I didn't use my singles team and had the wrong set-up running...but if you want to cater to me by making a new team, I wouldn't be opposed

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire alright this is the sorta singles team I'm gonna build .
Mampswine
Infernape
Lickilicki
Swampert
Gengar
Dragonite/salemence/ hydragion
I know the moves there gonna know

elbowhead

Maybe take out gengar , and maybe replace with dusknoir because of his physical bulk and he he can hit hard back with shadow punch , and spread status . And that was the acual team I was serious about . I was so happy , when I beat you that first time though. Happiest man alive .haha

elbowhead

Have mampswine stealth rock stuff , then swampert comes in roars stuff out , then hits it with a STAB waterfall.

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@H1B1Esquire alright this is the sorta singles team I'm gonna build .
Mampswine
Infernape
Lickilicki
Swampert
Gengar
Dragonite/salemence/ hydragion
I know the moves there gonna know

Ahhhh you can't tell me the combatants, but at least you know the move pool; I assume you just have to EV train them?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Have mampswine stealth rock stuff , then swampert comes in roars stuff out , then hits it with a STAB waterfall.

AAAHHHH but now you've told me 90% of everything. Well...at least I'm not going to make a full-force counter team.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

@H1B1Esquire what you think

elbowhead

I have more teams , and stuff . And tricks up my sleeve . I'm not a one trick pony . And I just made that team up , like 5 mins ago so yeah. And I acually have to OBTAIN these pokemon . I am not you , you have everything , under the sun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic