Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 83,301 to 83,320 of 96,284

elbowhead

@h1b1esquire yes because I hate to lose . I beat @dallas and @jonny 2 times each , back to back .so yeah I'm making a team that is so amazing that it will destroy you . I lost against you and @jm29 like five times each . So I will beat y'all . Watch out , the infernape sweeps have begun .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@h1b1esquire yes because I hate to lose . I beat @dallas and @jonny 2 times each , back to back .so yeah I'm making a team that is so amazing that it will destroy you . I lost against you and @jm29 like five times each . So I will beat y'all . Watch out , the infernape sweeps have begun .

My pokemons body is ready.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I have to finish two things, then I can help you; will you be on throughout the night?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

KeatTheBeast99

@elbowhead I challenge you. My team is unpredictable, especially when it comes to mega evolution and a certain HA froggie

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

elbowhead

@h1b1esquire I can't use any of the same pokemon I've been using , the whole team is gonna be NEW , you haven't seen me use these pokemon before . And there gonna be original , like copycat on my lucario I'm the only one that would do that . Get ready , it's gonna be glorious .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

@keatthebeast99 add me , and I'll add you back . I can't fight right now but tomorrow if I'm online challenge me , and we will see who is superior .

KeatTheBeast99

Ok. I need to bust out the tms and start teaching, but this will be one of the toughest matches you've ever fought

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

@h1b1esquire I can't use any of the same pokemon I've been using , the whole team is gonna be NEW , you haven't seen me use these pokemon before . And there gonna be original , like copycat on my lucario I'm the only one that would do that . Get ready , it's gonna be glorious .

I can't wait to see what crazy things you might pull, but, I might do the same

EST zoner
idk Safari:

KeatTheBeast99

@esquire I added you. You wanna fight now?

Sad_Panda

Coolyo350 wrote:

Sad_Panda wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

@Sad_Panda added you

Sweet! Thanks, added you too.

@sad_panda wanna add eachother? Ill battle whenever

Sure, I can tell you right now though, you'll kick my butt. I don't really play to battle, i just try to fill the pokedex.

3DS FC: 4785-5108-7164

elbowhead

@keatthebeast alright I hope you don't disappoint , because I don't want to sweep you , easily . I want to really have to work for that win , and if you beat me , there are people that are better than me like @h1b1 who I always loose to , or @jm29 who beat me 6:0 every time . Do if you do beat me don't think your the pokemon master . You got a long ways to go .

elbowhead

@h1b1 my infernapes nickname is "young shofu " for my favorite youtube person . You can't beat "young shofu".

Leftwingzero

@jm29 Do you want a 5iv Turtwig all max except Special Attack on an Adamant nature?

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

KeatTheBeast99

elbowhead wrote:

@keatthebeast alright I hope you don't disappoint , because I don't want to sweep you , easily . I want to really have to work for that win , and if you beat me , there are people that are better than me like @h1b1 who I always loose to , or @jm29 who beat me 6:0 every time . Do if you do beat me don't think your the pokemon master . You got a long ways to go .

I will be a challenge. I swept the Elite 4 with a broom. My pokemon didn't even faint. I crushed everyone in my path (Except for Saint, he's hard to beat)

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 Do you want a 5iv Turtwig all max except Special Attack on an Adamant nature?

@Leftwingzero that will work Ty

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

H1B1Esquire

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

@esquire I added you. You wanna fight now?

I...guess-ish...I have half a team because I'm organizing my PC, so I have to search for a few things, when I find them, I'll send a request to you

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Coolyo350

Sad_Panda wrote:

Coolyo350 wrote:

Sad_Panda wrote:

elbowhead wrote:

@Sad_Panda added you

Sweet! Thanks, added you too.

@sad_panda wanna add eachother? Ill battle whenever

Sure, I can tell you right now though, you'll kick my butt. I don't really play to battle, i just try to fill the pokedex.

haha its fine, we dont need to, we can whever you want though. FC: 5215 1009 2911

Coolyo350

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic