Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 83,221 to 83,240 of 96,284

KeatTheBeast99

@Jonny look at my tag for mine

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

3DS Friend Code: 0963-0599-9111 | Nintendo Network ID: KeatTheBeast99

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead ya i know you can but i super train bc im lazy xD uhmim not quite sure what a good competetive gliscor would have for nature or EVs i just know i prefer to play agressive ^^U

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

elbowhead

Yeah but you still would have lost , my Mach punch . And my mega lucario knows extreme speed , and that out proitys Mach punch . So yeah there was no chance .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

humbubba-misfit

Added you contender

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

elbowhead

I'll make you an offensive gliscor ,
Sword dance
Ice fang
Earthquake
Acrobatics
Ability/sand veil
You need to have a sandstorm bringer in your party . Hippowdon , or tyranitar
No item to have a full power acrobatics

Max attack and speed EVs

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Leftwingzero

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

How do people get these legendaries?

@KeatTheBeast99 If you get lucky, sometimes people in Asia will put up copied legendaries for trade for silly things like Raticade and Weezing so they can fill their Pokedex. If you look around long enough you'll find a trade like this. When you see one keep looking for that legendary over and over again, and usually every two minutes another one will pop up. I got six shiny Suicune last night doing this. I was then able to trade five of them to get five other legendaries. You can also trade for them another way. Since I'm breeding for shiny Chimchar, I use the non shiny babies to trade for Xerneas or Yveltal. I can then trade those for a legendary like Kyurem or another legendary that is copied often. You should get it within 15 minutes, and then you can use it to trade for the legendary of your choice that is available on GTS.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead no poison heal?

elbowhead

@dallas you like that set

elbowhead

@dallas you like that set

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead the moves all look good though i was hoping for an HA gliscor

KeatTheBeast99

Leftwingzero wrote:

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

@KeatTheBeast99 If you get lucky, sometimes people in Asia will put up copied legendaries for trade for silly things like Raticade and Weezing so they can fill their Pokedex. If you look around long enough you'll find a trade like this. When you see one keep looking for that legendary over and over again, and usually every two minutes another one will pop up. I got six shiny Suicune last night doing this. I was then able to trade five of them to get five other legendaries. You can also trade for them another way. Since I'm breeding for shiny Chimchar, I use the non shiny babies to trade for Xerneas or Yveltal. I can then trade those for a legendary like Kyurem or another legendary that is copied often. You should get it within 15 minutes, and then you can use it to trade for the legendary of your choice that is available on GTS.

If you could get Keldeo that be perfect

Friend Safari: Skarmory, (Kevin) Durant, and Ferroseed. Signature pokemon: Dont have one, i rotate often.

KeatTheBeast99

Leftwingzero wrote:

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

elbowhead

@dallas poison heal is for defensive gliscor . Offensive have sand veil . And plus you can't poison yourself because you can't carry the toxic orb . You can't carry the toxic orb because you need a full power acrobatics .

Dallas_Howell

@elbowhead oh ok

Leftwingzero

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

KeatTheBeast99 wrote:

@KeatTheBeast99 You can't get Event Pokemon on GTS. You have to do an individual trade with someone in a country that had Pokebank and hope they try offering you one.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

But if you want a poison heal gliscor I'll make you one .

KeatTheBeast99

Kyogre?

Ab_Soul_Absol

@Keathebeast99 you're pretty good at battling and you would've won If I hadn't brought my Infernape

FC is 0559-7717-0311
Ingame Name is Jonny
I like to battle, I got Shinies
Looking for Frogadier Safaris, add me if you have one

elbowhead

@kratos that's was kinda close . That was a good battle . And I don't have any tips for you . And my infernape was choice banded .

KeatTheBeast99

Jonnyt999 wrote:

@Keathebeast99 you're pretty good at battling and you would've won If I hadn't brought my Infernape

Also if Hydreigon hadn't fainted. He would've wiped Infernaoe clean. One fly and it's over for fighting types

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic