Posts 82,901 to 82,920 of 96,284

Lordpanther7

Add me I will add anyone. Thanks

Id: 4613-7757-5341

FC. 4613-7757-5341. Electric types

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@h1b1esquire that's always the way.. I finally ask someone for more ideas, and it works again just cloned my shiny regirock.

Congrats...now just imagine you have to clone it two more times, plus two Rayquaza on top

But I'm sleeping-ish for a few hours; hope you get what you need

2 more regirock and rayquaza?

And thanks for your help

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

Looking for mew, raikou, celebi, regice, registeel, latios (shiny preferred), Kyogre, groudon, jirachi, deoxys, mesprit, uxie, dialga, palkia, giratina, cresselia, darkrai, manaphy, heatran, shaymin, arceus, victini, virizion, Keldeo, tornados, thundurus, zekrom, reshiram, kyurem, meloetta, genesect..

I can clone them then give them back to you. Trading a shiny rayquaza, shiny regirock, or any other legendary not listed above

@blassie098 I can help you with some of that list. Last night someone was giving away shiny 5IV Suicune for things like Rattata and Grotle, and I managed to get six of them in about an hour. I traded five of the six to get legendaries not in my boxes. I'd be interested in the shinies listed (Rayquaza and Regirock) and clones of whatever you have that I don't send you. I have 13 of the Pokemon on your list that I can send you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Looking for mew, raikou, celebi, regice, registeel, latios (shiny preferred), Kyogre, groudon, jirachi, deoxys, mesprit, uxie, dialga, palkia, giratina, cresselia, darkrai, manaphy, heatran, shaymin, arceus, victini, virizion, Keldeo, tornados, thundurus, zekrom, reshiram, kyurem, meloetta, genesect..

I can clone them then give them back to you. Trading a shiny rayquaza, shiny regirock, or any other legendary not listed above

@blassie098 I can help you with some of that list. Last night someone was giving away shiny 5IV Suicune for things like Rattata and Grotle, and I managed to get six of them in about an hour. I traded five of the six to get legendaries not in my boxes. I'd be interested in the shinies listed (Rayquaza and Regirock) and clones of whatever you have that I don't send you. I have 13 of the Pokemon on your list that I can send you.

@leftwingzero that would be great! But I'm having some trouble with the cloning. And I'm doing some cloning for a few other people right now as well. Might be the weekend before I can do anything (I go back to uni on Tuesday...)

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@leftwingzero that would be great! But I'm having some trouble with the cloning. And I'm doing some cloning for a few other people right now as well. Might be the weekend before I can do anything (I go back to uni on Tuesday...)

@blassie098 No problem. When you have time let me know, and I can send them to you. They aren't going anywhere, and I may have more for you by then too.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@blassie098 No problem. When you have time let me know, and I can send them to you. They aren't going anywhere, and I may have more for you by then too.

Ok thanks

VictoryStar06

Blassie098 wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@h1b1esquire that's always the way.. I finally ask someone for more ideas, and it works again just cloned my shiny regirock.

Congrats...now just imagine you have to clone it two more times, plus two Rayquaza on top

And thanks for your help

I got a shiny raquaza. Add me.

Edited on by VictoryStar06

I'm really feeling it.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0847-8671 | Nintendo Network ID: VictoryStar06 | Twitter:

Blassie098

VictoryStar06 wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

And thanks for your help

I got a shiny raquaza. Add me.

@VictoryStar06 I have shiny rayquaza already, but thanks.

Can't add you though. Sorry

Dallas_Howell

@Oldschoolswagg are you still alive? we talked yesterday then you vanished

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Zekrom025

Hey, I'm looking for hidden ability Carbink, doesn't matter what nature or stats. If anyone could give me one I'd appreciate it!

@VictoryStar06 Could you add my FC, I've been looking for a Frogadier safari for ages

3DS FC : 5412-9955-7678
Pokemon XY Friend Safari : Poison - Ariados, Cascoon, Whirlipede
Nintendo Network ID : Zekrom025

galion

please add me and send the code, my safary is fire!

1263 7091 6394

galion

3DS Friend Code: 1263-7091-6394

elbowhead

@H1B1esquire what happens if you mess up cloning , do the pokemon disappear ?

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

Rhydog

@galion added you

FC: 0318-7441-8649
Friend Safari - Rock (Boldore, Pupitar, Rhydon)
Pokémon X - Looking to create living Pokedex.

Rhydog

@H1B1Esquire you dont have to add me i was just looking to fill up my friend safari

FC: 0318-7441-8649
Friend Safari - Rock (Boldore, Pupitar, Rhydon)
Pokémon X - Looking to create living Pokedex.

jm29

elbowhead wrote:

@ H1B1esquire what happens if you mess up cloning , do the pokemon disappear ?

@elbowhead 1 of 2 things 1st it did not work or 2 you get two of the pokemon your not trying to clone

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire hey if you can give me 2 darkrai i can actually get a shiny lvl 100 genesect from the jap movie event

H1B1Esquire

@Blassie098 I meant that as a joke....but thats pretty much my life
@Dallas_Howell I see you, but I just had to do something really quick; have the extra for you
@elbowhead @ jm29 pretty much gave you the run down, without telling you about the angering heartbreak that accompanies each failure.
@Rhydog Okay

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire any chance you could make another one i got a deal to trade a darkrai for a shiny genesect

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire hey if you can give me 2 darkrai i can actually get a shiny lvl 100 genesect from the jap movie event

I'm already filling orders with the limited cloning time I have; My friend already has the same thing (Genesect (just have to get it from him)), but when I go on next, I'll trade you the Darkrai and I believe @ Blassie098 is still on, just don't know if she's making things still. If not, I probably won't be able to make anything till later tonight . I'll be on in less than ten though to trade you at least a Darkrai

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic