Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 82,501 to 82,520 of 96,284

kratos89

@leftwingzero did u have any luck with getting a genesect? do u wanna battle?

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@kratos89 No luck, did you want something for Azelf?

i thought u needed 2 dex it

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

i want shinies please and thank u

Leftwingzero

@jm29 So far I got a Xerneas and Yveltal for two of the Chimchars. I can use them to try for 6iv dittos. That way even if they're fake I can get more of them back.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

elbowhead

@leftwingzero my lucario has a max sp.d IV so yeah he survived . He survived with 4 hp and pulled off the sweep . That was a life orb hit too . To OP

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

@kratos89 No luck, did you want something for Azelf?

i thought u needed 2 dex it

@kratos89 Nope I have the shiny charm, that was h1b1. Gg nice match

oh ok gg i want ur shiny starts please lol

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

@leftwingzero my lucario has a max sp.d IV so yeah he survived . He survived with 4 hp and pulled off the sweep . That was a life orb hit too . To OP

@elbowhead I think the two things that sealed your victory were the focus sash your ninjask was holding to save you for the baton pass, and the protect you used to get the extra speed boost to guarantee you'd be faster than all my Pokemon. Great strategy.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Contender

@Leftwingzero added you I know I have crawdaunt, pawninard and not sure bout the last somebody else posted saying I had those 2

2595-0561-6780 FC Dark safari Pawniard, Crawdaunt, Sableye

Leftwingzero

@kratos89 The guy with Genesect was on and trade requested me. I tried trading him each of the three event pokemon I had and he didn't bite. So mad, I wanted my Genesect!!

1848-2349-2268 - David

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

@jm29 So far I got a Xerneas and Yveltal for two of the Chimchars. I can use them to try for 6iv dittos. That way even if they're fake I can get more of them back.

@Leftwingzero Ty but just get a all max IV ditto tonight still need to get the poke bank legendary pokemon for may game

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

elbowhead

@leftwingzero I knew ninjask was frail so I game it that . And that's the team I have been working on . I've been fine tuning it by battling against @H1B1 and that other guy . And if they had of died , I probally could have still beat you , it would have been much closer , but I could of done it . And yeah that was a great battle .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Taunt destroys ninjask because he only knows , protect , swords dance , substitute , and baton pass . With the focus sash . So yeah . Dude get priority attacks , because you could have stopped his sweep prematurely .

Leftwingzero

elbowhead wrote:

Taunt destroys ninjask because he only knows , protect , swords dance , substitute , and baton pass . With the focus sash . So yeah . Dude get priority attacks , because you could have stopped his sweep prematurely .

@elbowhead Thanks for the advice. I haven't done much battling. I do have a Pokemon that I'm training that will have a priority move, so that will help me. I think I have 5 battles so far online, and my record is now 3-2 haha.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero Ty but just get a all max IV ditto tonight still need to get the poke bank legendary pokemon for may game

@jm29 Did you get it on GTS? Anything to look for on it to know it's legit? I know that there should be Japanese characters in the name.

1848-2349-2268 - David

GrandmasterP

@Leftwingzero another good way to stop sub/baton pass teams is to use curse if you are a fan of ghost types.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic