Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 80,761 to 80,780 of 96,284

Dallas_Howell

is stantler a rarer pokemon of the bankmon?

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Dallas_Howell

@jm29 do you have any of the legendary pokebank pokemon yet?

Leftwingzero

Dallas_Howell wrote:

is stantler a rarer pokemon of the bankmon?

@dallas_howell I know the shiny one I hatched on the fourth egg last night is rare. Don't know if you read from last night, but I got all of the rest of the non legendary first evolution Pokebank Pokemon from GTS. I sacrificed all of my legendaries to get as many as I could, and got lucky with being quickest to click it on some with easy requests like fossil Pokemon. The hardest one to get seems to be Unown as that is the only one I couldn't get last night. I started making eggs last night, if there are any Pokebank Pokemon you need let me know and I will share with you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Dallas_Howell

@Leftwingzero ya i saw congrats man. i had just been going down the list of unobtainable pokemon putting treeko, oshawott and now stantler up for trade xD i had to have blassie98 trade her unown to me just for the data then trade back, i know i need most of the gen 5 and 4 but ive got the first stages of the kanto, johto and almost the hoehn

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I think @ Blassie098 has Unown, though she isn't on, I guess....so I'll trade you in a few minutes

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Dallas_Howell

@Leftwingzero ok ive gtg for a bit (have church) if ur on later tonight like usual can we do it then? also anything in particular you want?

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero I think @ Blassie098 has Unown, though she isn't on, I guess....so I'll trade you in a few minutes

@h1b1esquire I have to go to the store quick for my wife, I will tr you when I get back, probably within 30 minutes. Is there any Pokebank Pokemon you need in return that I can make an egg for you? Also do you want me to send over the stuff you wanted to clone. I don't need them back right away, just whenever you have them. That way you won't have to wait for me being I'm rarely playing.

1848-2349-2268 - David

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Ah, take your time, I've got a couple eggs to make; As for the Shellder ad such, that does sound nice (having time). As for the other PB pokes: Stantler, Castform, Kricketot, Glameow, and Darumaka are some of the others I couldn't get. If you do have eggs of those, it would be a great help to have some of those

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero you need to borrow Unown?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

Anyone have spare x megastones?

Also willing to trade aggronite for Tyranitarite, and Charizardite y for charizard x

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero Ah, take your time, I've got a couple eggs to make; As for the Shellder ad such, that does sound nice (having time). As for the other PB pokes: Stantler, Castform, Kricketot, Glameow, and Darumaka are some of the others I couldn't get. If you do have eggs of those, it would be a great help to have some of those

@h1b1esquire I made eggs of Bouffalant, Slakoth, Stantler, Castform, and Glameow last night. I'm ready to start Kricketot now, the. I will make Darumaka and I will tr you. Do you still need my Greninja? Also do you want to borrow my shiny Stantler so you can clone that as well (two birds one stone)?
@Blassie098 I think h1b1 is giving me one, but thanks. Are there any non legendaries that you needed?

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero I'm all good. All I've got left now are legendaries

Blassie098

@leftwingzero nope. They've deleted their account and disappeared. Haven't been online either - probably deleted me.

I've got someone offering me legendaries for x megastones though.

rassul17

@H1B1Esquire i have multiple 4 iv darumaka now i could even give u the 5iv one now?

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Wow, sorry about that, I thought maybe Unown could make an egg...nope. I can give you one for dexing and make you one later, if you'd like.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero Wow, sorry about that, I thought maybe Unown could make an egg...nope. I can give you one for dexing and make you one later, if you'd like.

@h1b1esquire Actually I just checked GTS and my Bouffalant went through for an Unown so I don't need one anymore. Do you still need to borrow Greninja, and of you want my shiny Stantler to clone rather than just a regular one?

1848-2349-2268 - David

masteryder

Hi people, I really need a friend safari with ditto, trying to breed for a good hitmontop but it takes time without proper dittos, please add me if you have a normal safari

I have baby Frillish (Pokebank) with decent Iv's and nature for trade, and a poison type safari

FC: 2938 6934 6817

masteryder

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Don't know if you got the Darumaka or Kricketot egg yet, but as for the ninja, I don't need him, thankfully, although, the Stantler is a good idea

@rassul17 I can trade today, but in the afternoon; I should be in a better position and maybe luckier. As for your Darumaka, I may not need it, unless @ Leftwingzero wasn't able to make one. Although, what would you want for one if I do need it?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic