NadiaJ

@jm29 thanks!

3DS XL Friend Code : 4012-4974-2921
Add me, cause I have barely any friends....X3

GrandmasterP

@kinitu11 added

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire I got the Ability Capsule. I attached it to my shiny Shellder whenever you are ready for me to send it and whatever else you want to clone.

Sweet, I'll probably open shop in the mid-late afternoon, though I'll definitely send a TR through

@H1B1esquire Sounds good. When you're ready for me to send over let me know. Maybe I can sneak into Kalos for a minute or two without the wife noticing. I know I was sending over Shellder with Ability Capsule and Scatterbug. Are there any other shinies you want to clone? Also do you have an extra shiny Pikachu you can clone/give me? After shiny Zigzagoon I'll be done with route 2, and heading to the forest. All I need from there is Pansear, Pikachu, and Caterpie. If you can great, if not it's okay. I know you have a lot on your plate in the lab today.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I may possibly need to borrow that ninja again, but that's a maybe; I don't know of anything else at the moment...but I guess I'll try to keep everything light so I can get everything where it needs to be. As for the Pikachu, yes, with light ball as well (thanks @ jm29 ) and I also got a shiny Honedge and a shiny river pattern Vivillon

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

dethmartyr

@Mio I think I have one give me about 10mins:]

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

Mio

dethmartyr wrote:

@Mio I think I have one give me about 10mins:]

okay tyt ^^

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Mio

@dethmartyr

ty for the feebas <3

FC : 4828 - 5071 - 2065
Playing Pokemon Y
My Safari : Psychic :3
Pokedex : 717/718
Currenly Playing Alpha Sapphire <3
Pokedex : 208/ ?
Please quotes me if u need anything n i will try to help ^_^

Leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Leftwingzero I may possibly need to borrow that ninja again, but that's a maybe; I don't know of anything else at the moment...but I guess I'll try to keep everything light so I can get everything where it needs to be. As for the Pikachu, yes, with light ball as well (thanks @ jm29 ) and I also got a shiny Honedge and a shiny river pattern Vivillon

@h1b1esquire Thanks, the Honedge will help as I'm at 450 eggs and haven't gotten my shiny yet. I was mainly hatching the Honedge to send to you to make one for @jm29, so hopefully he is getting one too. By ninja, you mean my shiny Greninja right? That would be fine, I just have to move him from my battle box before starting the trade.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Donnelly

I have pinsirite that im wanting to trade for heracronite, does anyone want to trade?

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

weavixen

my friend code is 2277 6854 6188 name is Britney plz add me and whats your name

My 3ds FC is 2277 6854 6188-Britney

kinitu11

looking for skarmory and tyrogue safari. also looking for sableye safaris or female prankster one

Filipe 4012-4373-6369

Leftwingzero

This may need some confirming from anyone else that is also shiny radar hunting, @amorgan2443 I'm looking in your direction. I believe that shiny Pokemon caught via Radar are guaranteed to have two max IV's similar to ones found in the friend safari. I'm pretty sure all of the ones I have caught so far have had at least two max IV's.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Redmanjah

@anyone looking for a Spinx and a Cranidos, can anyone help?

FC : 2981-6810-0415

GrandmasterP

Leftwingzero wrote:

This may need some confirming from anyone else that is also shiny radar hunting, @amorgan2443 I'm looking in your direction. I believe that shiny Pokemon caught via Radar are guaranteed to have two max IV's similar to ones found in the friend safari. I'm pretty sure all of the ones I have caught so far have had at least two max IV's.

@Leftwingzero if this is true it must have been included in the new updates that came out; when I caught my shiny scyther it only had one perfect IV i think.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire give me a list of pokebank pokemon and i'm always up to battling as well

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

jose36363636

@Jm29 @leftwingzero do any of you have a victini you can trade me just for the pokedex then trade right back ? So I can look for one in gts because I love that pokemon ... it would be a huge help

FRIEND CODE .. POKEMON Y === 3609-1932-0191

Dark safari
Mightyena * Absol* Crowdawnt

dethmartyr

@Mio No problem enjoy it:]

Dunny FC: 1006-0000-9175
Water Safari- Panpour Gyarados Frogadier

Donnelly

I have pinsirite that im wanting to trade for heracronite, does anyone want to trade?

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic