Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 79,641 to 79,660 of 96,284

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero can I get the A.C. before hand, possibly?
@ anyone I'm trading a Suicune for a shiny Tyrogue 5/6IV

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Tronmays

Leftwingzero wrote:

Actually got a great shiny Shellder on GTS for my Yveltal! It has max IV's in HP, Attack, and Defense. It has Jolly nature to give it a speed boost. It has Icicle Spear and Rock Blast egg moves. The only thing I have to do to it is rack up 200 BP so I can change its ability from Shell Armor to Skill Link and I will be ready to train this bad boy.

And I never knew about the ability capsule. Thanks for posting about that. Makes me feel more hopeful when breeding

Friend Code: 2492-4210-1670
FS Flying: Doduo, Swanna, Hawlucha
Goal Pokemon: Meloetta, Mew, Latios & Latias, Jirachi, and Keldeo

kratos89

jadon wrote:

looking for a feebas for a lvl 100 or lvl 70 up and need help evolving one of my pokemon by traid

@jadon do u want a male or female feebas ? i will give it a prism scale so that it will evolve once traded 2 u into a milotic but i need what ever pokemon u wanna trade me will need a prism scale cuz 1 only have 1 scale left

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

Actually got a great shiny Shellder on GTS for my Yveltal! It has max IV's in HP, Attack, and Defense. It has Jolly nature to give it a speed boost. It has Icicle Spear and Rock Blast egg moves. The only thing I have to do to it is rack up 200 BP so I can change its ability from Shell Armor to Skill Link and I will be ready to train this bad boy.

@Leftwingzero can you see if @H1B1Esquire can clone that one to if he can?

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

H1B1Esquire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire ac? You have an extra ability capsule?!?!

Not I. I meant, if you do get an ability capsule, I'd like to attach it to something lab-worthy, a few times

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

jm29 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Leftwingzero can you see if @H1B1Esquire can clone that one to if he can?

@jm29 If it's okay with him. I'm sure you'd both like to have a copy. I guess when the lab is up and running.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

kratos89

@leftwingzero congratulations on shiny shelder

pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

H1B1Esquire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@h1b1esquire ac? You have an extra ability capsule?!?!

Not I. I meant, if you do get an ability capsule, I'd like to attach it to something lab-worthy, a few times

@h1b1esquire Oh gotcha, yeah that's fine.

@h1b1esquire i have something lab worthy

tander3

looking for shelgon with hidden ability or starmie and phanpy with any ability, can anyone help me out? i dont care about the iv's

FC: 2681-0432-0310
fighting with mankey, pancham and tyrogue

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero Thank you much I think on the weekend I'll have the ability to work on some things. I also got a shiny river-pattern Vivillon, so with yours, maybe getting all the shiny Vivillon patterns will be eventually possible?

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

@Kratos89 I've actually got a Feebas and I think I have a Claydol in the now delayed, "Pokemon bank", thank you for looking out

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

tander3 wrote:

looking for shelgon with hidden ability or starmie and phanpy with any ability, can anyone help me out? i dont care about the iv's

@tander3 i have both the pokemon starmie lvl 90 staru lvl 25 japanese and lvl 30 phanpy

susanoomon5490

Could somebody please trade me a charzardite x for my charzardite y

3ds fc: 4554-0104-9165

tander3

kratos89 wrote:

tander3 wrote:

@tander3 i have both the pokemon starmie lvl 90 staru lvl 25 japanese and lvl 30 phanpy

do u have any extra ur willing to part with? and do u want anything specific for them?

FC: 2681-0432-0310
fighting with mankey, pancham and tyrogue

kratos89

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Kratos89 I've actually got a Feebas and I think I have a Claydol in the now delayed, "Pokemon bank", thank you for looking out

@h1b1esquire do u have a infernape with iron fist? i always look out 4 my homies

H1B1Esquire

@Kratos I don't have an Iron Fist Infernape. I've been so busy, I didn't even evolve the starters I've gotten recently

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

tander3 wrote:

kratos89 wrote:

tander3 wrote:

do u have any extra ur willing to part with? and do u want anything specific for them?

@tander3 what would u b willing 2 trade me 4 them ?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic