Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 78,521 to 78,540 of 96,284

kratos89

FINALLY I BEAT THE ELITE FOUR USEING4 CHARIZARDS & 2 NOIVERNS IM SO HAPPY

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

Guilty_Spark

kratos89 wrote:

FINALLY I BEAT THE ELITE FOUR USEING4 CHARIZARDS & 2 NOIVERNS IM SO HAPPY

shouldn't be too hard right? @amorgan2443 I gave the bellsprout a leafstone.

FC:4768-7887-2966
Friend safari:Pumpkaboo, Lampent, dusclops
xfire and steam:spark364

Slasor

Looking for shinys willing to trade lvl 100 shiny azumaril or lvl 91 Shiny talonflame

Slasor

amorgan2443

@Guilty_Spark
ok i just had a problem. I have it recorded in my pokedex saying i have it but its not in my boxes anywhere? i know i didn't trade it so i am kinda lost here. i can see if i can change it to tuesday on my 3ds and just restart until i find one for you or if you want to save your shiny bellsprout you could just do that? i am really sorry for getting your hopes up i kinda had my heart set on a shiny bellsprout too.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Guilty_Spark

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Guilty_Spark
ok i just had a problem. I have it recorded in my pokedex saying i have it but its not in my boxes anywhere? i know i didn't trade it so i am kinda lost here. i can see if i can change it to tuesday on my 3ds and just restart until i find one for you or if you want to save your shiny bellsprout you could just do that? i am really sorry for getting your hopes up i kinda had my heart set on a shiny bellsprout too.

hmm did you check the daycare and use the search function in the pc?

amorgan2443

@Guilty_Spark
Yeah and i even checked my X file to make sure i haven't traded it over there too. I am kinda lost as to why i can't find rotom? i have never had this happen on any files before.

Guilty_Spark

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Guilty_Spark
Yeah and i even checked my X file to make sure i haven't traded it over there too. I am kinda lost as to why i can't find rotom? i have never had this happen on any files before.

wanna trade and show me what else you got then?

kratos89

Guilty_Spark wrote:

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Guilty_Spark

wanna trade and show me what else you got then?

@amorgan2443 goodluck finding it im off 2 bed i gtg 2 work in 7 hours

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

amorgan2443

@Guilty_Spark
Hmmm i got a shiny volbeat or shiny simipour i would be willing to trade not unless you want a non shiny i have three mewtwo? My other shinies i am kinda obsessed with lol especially my abra I think it is my pride and joy ha ha

ninja_unicorn_X

Looking for decent Safari types, also hoping to find someone nice enough to trade a shiny Slurpuff, Phantump, Chespin, Pumpkinboo or Froakie. Out of 718 pokemon, those are the only ones I care for. I have plenty of Timid Froakie's with Protean abilities and max IV's in Hp+Sp.Atk+Sp.Def+Speed. and a few random ones. Also have Shiny Gyarados I don't want, plus other pokemon with good IV's and over 30 dittos. Let me Know if anyone is interested

Pokemon X Safari Type: Fairy (Togepi, Jigglypuff, and not sure the 3rd one) FC: 4313-1302-4473 Mii character is Herbert the pervert from Family Guy.

Guilty_Spark

amorgan2443 wrote:

@Guilty_Spark
Hmmm i got a shiny volbeat or shiny simipour i would be willing to trade not unless you want a non shiny i have three mewtwo? My other shinies i am kinda obsessed with lol especially my abra I think it is my pride and joy ha ha

I'm looking for pokemon more on the competitive side. @ninja_unicorn_X correction there is actually 721 pokemon.

Edited on by Guilty_Spark

ninja_unicorn_X

@john420 I added u, Add me back. Both of my FC is In my signature.

Pokemon X Safari Type: Fairy (Togepi, Jigglypuff, and not sure the 3rd one) FC: 4313-1302-4473 Mii character is Herbert the pervert from Family Guy.

ninja_unicorn_X

@Guilty_Spark, ya but I don't count the other 3 since they haven't been released and I'm sure they wont have shiny ones.

GrandmasterP

@kratos89 Best way to beat elite 4 is with gengar

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

ninja_unicorn_X

@Guilty_Spark, I added u if thats ok. let me know if u add me back

Saria

@ninja_unicorn_X
I added both of your FC, please add back
my safari has lapras, beartic and spheal
I really want to add you for the fairy safari since I don't have any yet

My Code: 1048-8058-7765 Safari- Ice
Friend Code: Limited Space Available
Searching for Safai's: Steel (Bronzong); Fighting (tyrogue); Fairy (Clefairy); Electric (Zebstrika)

Leftwingzero

@amorgan2443 @jm29 Thanks guys, those were nice things you said about me. I'm glad I'm able to help. I had bad luck today with the chaining, but I at least won my first online battle tonight. Good night all.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Guilty_Spark

ninja_unicorn_X wrote:

@Guilty_Spark, ya but I don't count the other 3 since they haven't been released and I'm sure they wont have shiny ones.

they have been confirmed however and I'm pretty sure they will still have shiny forms just like how zekrom and reshiram did even though you could never encounter one as a shiny. Also I did add you

Edited on by Guilty_Spark

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic