Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 78,341 to 78,360 of 96,284

jm29

Leftwingzero wrote:

jm29 wrote:

@Leftwingzero can you check that ditto i trade you I think I trade you the wrong one?

@jm29 It was the right one, thanks.

@Leftwingzero Ty for checking that for me

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire i'll battle you. may need to add you first though xD

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

kratos89

What does tge new uodate do?

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

Blassie098

H1B1Esquire wrote:

@Blassie098 I just had a battle with (in game name Terry) and used a Klefki (got from @ Leftwingzero); I just gave him a run for his poke (though he did beat me before). You really just have to develop an effective and flexible synergy, even if you don't like what you're battling with.

Sorry my responses are really late, I'm in constant battles to beef up my singles team

I just want to play to have fun. I have enough to worry about without trying to come up with strategies, etc just so I can have a little more fun in my life. I'd rather just complete my pokedex, find some shinies, battle a bit at the battle maison

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Dallas_Howell

@Blassie098 good on you you should use the pokemon you like and not just build your team around what some other person says is good. Everyone should use their favorite pokemon and not just play to win

Blassie098

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Blassie098 good on you you should use the pokemon you like and not just build your team around what some other person says is good. Everyone should use their favorite pokemon and not just play to win

@Dallas_Howell thank you

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Dallas_Howell

@Blassie098 anytime

H1B1Esquire

@Dallas__Howell Sorry, checking out some things; I added you though. Battle with Kratos89 & I?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

H1B1Esquire

Blassie098 wrote:

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Dallas_Howell thank you

but what if your favorite pokemon are winners?? kidding, but I think we all like Greninja for the most part

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Dallas_Howell

@H1B1Esquire im just saying i see plenty of ppl go on about their competitive teams and how they put research into it and watch youtube videos into it and then expect everyone else to be the same when a lot of us just wanna use the pokemon we like and want to have fun with it instead of being expected to battle competitivly

Leftwingzero

I have to practice with battling eventually, I suck right now. Well 0-2, don't know if that is too bad. And one of those was with my shiny hunting team and my battle box was empty so I was stuck with weak battling Pokemon. I almost won my second battle, so I guess that's not too bad. Just need more practice. I like showing off a team of six shiny starters haha.

@Blassie098 I tried to trade with you but you must have been busy. I will try again tonight (about 10 hours from the time of this post).
@jm29 Thanks again for the Ditto. I only got to 20 eggs before I hit my goal on the bike of 15 miles and had to stop. At least I got good exercise out of it.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

H1B1Esquire

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@H1B1Esquire im just saying i see plenty of ppl go on about their competitive teams and how they put research into it and watch youtube videos into it and then expect everyone else to be the same when a lot of us just wanna use the pokemon we like and want to have fun with it instead of being expected to battle competitivly

Thats silly to EXPECT everyone to be competitive about a game that won't actually reward you like real major league sports (I don't think Nintendo will give you a scholarship for playing Pokemon) for your hard work and knowledge etc., but if you want to win, that's what you have to do. No one is forcing anyone to do anything outright but if you don't want to be trampled, you have to learn the finer mechanics, which, in its own way, is extremely gratifying if you're that kind of person. I play a lot of strategy games so Pokemon battling for me is like playing a SJRPG. The main point is, I thought @ Blassie098 would like to take the skills further, so I offered the chance to do so.

You sir, should attempt a battle against me, if you're still online (I was talking with @ Kratos89)

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Leftwingzero

The way I think of it, the game rewards you for what you put time and effort into. Players that dedicate themselves to IV and EV training for the perfect Pokemon, and coming up with great strategies are going to be rewarded by being good in online battle. Players that simply want to fill the Pokedex probably already have by now, and the game rewarded them with an Oval Charm plus made it easier to finish the National Dex next week. Players that are obsessed with hunting shinies will be rewarded by having a lot of them. It depends on what you decide to dedicate your time to the most. Most importantly, make sure to have fun with whatever you choose to do in the game, or else it is not a game at all.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

cole003

1864 9883 6541 will share pokerus

cole003

cole003

1864 9883 6541 will share pokerus

cole003

H1B1Esquire

@Leftwingzero I'm there with you, people just need to find what they enjoy and enjoy it. Although sometimes it can be a case of "Don't knock it 'til you try it", which is why I hated doubles and triples matches but I like them more now than singles...still a little lukewarm about rotation battles.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

kratos89

Leftwingzero wrote:

The way I think of it, the game rewards you for what you put time and effort into. Players that dedicate themselves to IV and EV training for the perfect Pokemon, and coming up with great strategies are going to be rewarded by being good in online battle. Players that simply want to fill the Pokedex probably already have by now, and the game rewarded them with an Oval Charm plus made it easier to finish the National Dex next week. Players that are obsessed with hunting shinies will be rewarded by having a lot of them. It depends on what you decide to dedicate your time to the most. Most importantly, make sure to have fun with whatever you choose to do in the game, or else it is not a game at all.

@leftwingzero I totally agree with u please add me do u have a ditto for tradein friend code. Do u have a ditto thats from a diferent regionb for

3DS F.C. is 2723-9697-6792
pokemon x F.S. is water : idk what pokemon r in there please let me know thank u

cole003

Loken47 wrote:

Add me and anyone got a ditto safari

1864 9883 6541 thanks please add

cole003

amorgan2443

@Billreid48
i just added u and i have ditto in my safari. my friend code is in my sig. when u posted i was in bed because i was exhausted lol.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

jm29

@kratos89 your in the US region right? So a JPN ditto

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/