Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 77,021 to 77,040 of 96,284

Blassie098

@jm29 4 sets of 10 so far

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

jm29

@Blassie098 I hope it works for you like it did for me n good night

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Blassie098

@jm29 yea me too thanks for your tips, night

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Schluk

looking for azumarill, togepi and ferroseed safaris

FC: 2294-4643-9881
Grass type safari: tangela - quilladin - swadloon

Leftwingzero

@blassie098 Good morning, all the shinies I have seen in safari have been in the first five encounters. My most recent on the first, where I also discovered that I'm not allowed to swear on here haha. I agree with most of the advice @jm29 gave you. I haven't heard about the rate going up if the person running the safari has a shiny in their party. If that's the case, everyone come to my safari haha. As of now it is still luck based with an increased chance if the person running the safari is online. I try to stick to those safaris. I have still only had four or five shiny encounters in safari so my luck has been bad at least there.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero yea I've spent all evening in and out of friend safaris, still haven't found any shinies got up to about 7 sets of 10 (one of the methods jm29 mentioned) but no luck there. Also going in safaris with people who are online.

The few shiny safari pokemon I've found have been at least in the 500-600 encounters

Leftwingzero

@blassie098 I'll have to research it deeper someday, it can't be a coincidence that I saw them all so early. I was trying to hunt in your safari at around 3am est when I was waiting for @h1b1esquire to finish making my Eevee army. For now I am focusing on EV training some team worthy shinies with the power items I got yesterday with a total of 96 bp. I use them, Pokerus, horde battles, and knowledge of which Pokemon to fight for the right EV's.

Do you have any shinies to trade? I not only got my Torchic back from @h1b1esquire but an extra as well. I'm not sure if he gave you one as well, but I am willing to trade it to you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero I'm interested in the shiny torchic, but I don't think I'll have anything to trade you

Edited on by Blassie098

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

@Leftwingzero I'm interested in the shiny torchic, but I don't think I'll have anything to trade you

@Blassie098 How about for your Articuno? They are good trade bait on GTS. I used one yesterday to get my shiny Exploud. I have to shovel snow for awhile then I can trade with you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero really? That would be great. how long will you be? I'm not sure how much longer I'll be awake, but the way I'm feeling right now it'll probably be a while

Leftwingzero

Blassie098 wrote:

@Leftwingzero really? That would be great. how long will you be? I'm not sure how much longer I'll be awake, but the way I'm feeling right now it'll probably be a while

@blassie098 Probably be shoveling for 30-60 minutes. If you are offline when I get on during my hour workout then I will save him for you.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Blassie098

Leftwingzero wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@blassie098 Probably be shoveling for 30-60 minutes. If you are offline when I get on during my hour workout then I will save him for you.

I'll probably be here

Blassie098

Anyone interested in a lvl 100 tyranitar? It hasn't got any max ivs though.

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero nope. I have all of the megastones

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero haha I nearly forgot what I was trading you. I definitely think it's time for sleep. Night, and thanks

elbowhead

@jadon I can't but I can get you a female dragonite with it's hidden ability . It's level 81 . I'll give it to you for the exploud. What's your friend code mine is 4253-4372-1919. Tell me if you want it.

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jm29

@Blassie098 I hope you have a good night then

Edited on by jm29

FC is 1118-0718-6131
Safari with Slugma, Growlithe, and Fletchder
2nd FC is 0147-0347-1170
Safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Luxio
EST PA USA and TSV 1563
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0718-6131 | Nintendo Network ID: jem529

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic