Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 76,781 to 76,800 of 96,284

Blassie098

jadon wrote:

@Blassie098 when will you have them and do we have each other added

@Jadon I will have them very soon, just getting the moon stones

What lvl 75+ pokemon do you have?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

elbowhead

Scarfed garchomp to to powerful , going past you with that legandary speed and hitting you with the force . I like him he's my fav dragon , next is salemence, then kingdra, the dragonite .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

I know about showdown , but I don't have a lab top or computer because my sister broke mine .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

I do have an aglislash it was to op , so I decided not to use it anymore . The same goes with mega blaziken , to powerful . He's crushing souls .

you can't be a king if you can't conquer. If someone else has OP P, you'll be a Magikarp (non boosted, swift swim, near-death flail) on a hot summer day splashing everywhere

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

jadon

@Blassie098 i have a 84 mawile a 87 exploud a aegislash lvl 80 and they all have pokerus

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

elbowhead

Altaria sucks and shouldn't be called a dragon

elbowhead

I know but I was winning to much , it was too easy

Blassie098

@jadon the mawile sounds good

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

jadon

@Blassie098 sounds good and just to let you know it is train well but it also has no good moves but you can move reminder them or TM it if you would like

im cool if your cool

Blassie098

@jadon no worries

jadon

@Blassie098 btw my fc:272399014073 and i think ihave you added if so what is your ig name

im cool if your cool

elbowhead

Just wait , I'll be able to have a jellicent , umbreon, physical lucario , and I'll have salemence , and I'll destroy everything in my path . Just wait , and I'll have breloom killing everything , watch out world here I come .

elbowhead

Haha , I need gliscor with posin heal . I'll have a real sandstorm team then .

Viewiesgumby

Hey all, I'm looking for people to add to my safari.
My friend code is in my signature, just let me know when you add me
Thanks

FC: 1993-8494-2486

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead scarfed chomp is great if you can also time a yawn + stat boost + baton pass on top of M.E. (but only being able to do Earthquake in a multi-battle with an ally who can't Levitate, would really, really suck).
Also, thats kinda uncool you can't get to a computer, but maybe there's an app? If not, as long as it's a software issue I would say fac. reset. Additionally, the Showdown runs great, even on a slow connection.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Blassie098

@jadon I'm not sure if you're on my friend list or not. I'll check in and few minutes. I'm just getting the nidoqueen and nidoking now. I've been helping out around the house

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic