Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 76,761 to 76,780 of 96,284

jadon

@Blassie098 i have zygrade so i will triad it for a Yveltal then give you both the legendarys for the pokemon i listed

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

elbowhead

But if you use carbink all I'll do is set-up two dragon dances up, and potentially sweep your whole team . Scrafty is op , he kills all. Don't underestimate the power .

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

The dragonite has multiscale , and I haven't seen that many cloisters so it's all good , and if they do have a cloister then just send out scrafty that's resists rock blast , and ice shard . Or has scarfed chomp kill it . And the scrafty is going to have dragon dance , thunder punch , crunch, and high jump kick.

I used to think that ice shard wasn't a problem, until someone has a Protean Greninja with ice shard egg move topped off with a life orb-pain to even see a three-hit land, especially if it's +natured & trained correctly.

If the Scrafty doesn't work out (that move set is pretty nice), try a trick room prankster with other status moves--Counters Tailwind DRASTICALLY IN THE WORST WAY.

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

Blassie098

@jadon you won't get a yveltal for a zygarde. You told me you had the y legendaries. I don't want to spend my time getting the items needed for the pokemon I'm trading you, and then not get what I was told I was getting in return

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

elbowhead

I have a shiny seaking ready for trade for another shiny ,

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jadon

@Blassie098 well can i traid the masterball and articono for them

im cool if your cool

jadon

@Blassie098 or are there any pokemon you are looking to get atm? that you want

im cool if your cool

Blassie098

@jadon if you trade me the articuno and a high levelled pokemon, I can trade you the magmortar, nidoqueen and nidoking

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

elbowhead

Scarfed garchomp kills greninja with an unboosted earthquake , mine killed yours .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

But if you use carbink all I'll do is set-up two dragon dances up, and potentially sweep your whole team . Scrafty is op , he kills all. Don't underestimate the power .

Fairy-type resist: Fighting & Dark, and nullify Dragon, so I could see how the set-up would be nice, but if it's type-specific, that'll be atrocious to battle up. maybe a Aegislash with leftovers-swords, sheild, sword, sheild, shadow sneak the town dead; it'll kill a great team dead nearly every turn, all the time

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jadon

ok and do you know the other pokemon i wanted so i can get them another time. how high of a level do you want ?

im cool if your cool

elbowhead

I'm not getting rid of scarfed chomp , or hippiedom because they are the pokemon that I know how to use most effectively , and I suprised myself , I haven't started wifi battling since this generation so I'm still learning .

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Scarfed garchomp kills greninja with an unboosted earthquake , mine killed yours .

I was a little sad at that, haha, but that's why he's my glass ninja and I don't like to use him for too much else than two moves...or if someone has a Mega kanga, I'll roleplay, take the parental bond and abuse the hell out of it, especially if they try to sucker punch me first

EST zoner
idk Safari:

jadon

@Blassie098 sorry did not tag you on my message can you go scroll up

im cool if your cool

elbowhead

I do have an aglislash it was to op , so I decided not to use it anymore . The same goes with mega blaziken , to powerful . He's crushing souls .

Blassie098

@jadon yes, the rhyperior.

Level 75+

elbowhead

I can't find a kangishkan , I've tried for like 30 mins then gave up found a mawile though gotta train it .

jadon

@Blassie098 when will you have them and do we have each other added

im cool if your cool

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

I'm not getting rid of scarfed chomp , or hippiedom because they are the pokemon that I know how to use most effectively , and I suprised myself, I haven't started wifi battling since this generation so I'm still learning .

I wouldn't blame you for any of that; If you want a huge boost to your strategy, it's a little time consuming but smogon has "Pokemon Showdown" so you can build teams, try them out, and see what potential ruckus you can cause. It's also very organized and does maintenance a lot less than regular Pokemon (no hatred intended)

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic