Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 76,741 to 76,760 of 96,284

elbowhead

Alright do you have a sableye with prankster. I'll trade you with a vulpix with drought

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

jadon

@Blassie098 traid for a rhyperior/nidoking/nidoqueen/and a magmortar would be grate i have some high level pokemon and 1 or 2 legendaries for them would be grate fc:272399014073

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead haha, maybe Reggie read that and took action. GG though; try those recommendations for a better team. Definitely take out "SEA GHOST" for a Talonflame (G.wings-tailwind)

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

@H1B1 you did have two legandaries and mega mewtwo is too powerful . And I didn't have a mega evo so I think I did well

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Yeah but she wasn't EV trained and the moves she has , if she would have used them , were great . She has shadow ball , blizzard , destiny bond , and thunder wave . Amazing moves , and I'll try prankster something , and I'm making a , scrafty , and dragonite , and lucario .

Blassie098

@jadon Im happy to trade all of them to you in return for yveltal and articuno. What high level pokemon do you have? And what level are they?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

elbowhead

I just realized my team was really weak to water , and fairy. Azumarill will have so much fun challenging my team.

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead I know, thats my triple team, OP is the way to be
I'm actually training a single/doubles team for that exact reason

@ those who know: Soon, Kinko's will be open

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

I just realized my team was really weak to water , and fairy. Azumarill will have so much fun challenging my team.

especially with huge power to aqua ring to belly drum to aqua jet.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Yeah but she wasn't EV trained and the moves she has , if she would have used them , were great . She has shadow ball , blizzard , destiny bond , and thunder wave . Amazing moves , and I'll try prankster something , and I'm making a , scrafty , and dragonite , and lucario .

be careful with the Dragonite, 4x to ice hurts badly if you already have a stat condition or someone Tailwinds to a skill link'd ice shard. Lucario isn't bad if you M.E. but I forget which move set it needs to truly utilize the typing. Scrafty isn't bad, which reminds me that I was going to tell you that I don't have a prankster Sableye.
Also don't forget, even if you have a pokemon with a H.A., when it M.E.'s, it loses the H.A. for the M.E. ability

Edited on by H1B1Esquire

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

Belly drum halves it's hp, and an earthquake kills it , from any off my pokemon . Carbink is just set-up bait so he's off the team , he can't hurt anything .

BlackPhantom741

looking for friend codes. Mine is 0989-1996-1279.

BlackPhantom741

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1996-1279

Blassie098

Looking for 5 max iv abra, or shiny abra

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

elbowhead

The dragonite has multiscale , and I haven't seen that many cloisters so it's all good , and if they do have a cloister then just send out scrafty that's resists rock blast , and ice shard . Or has scarfed chomp kill it . And the scrafty is going to have dragon dance , thunder punch , crunch, and high jump kick.

Eroderus

Hey people. I need Safari friends.
My code should be in the tag. I'll put it here also.. 1977-0402-1911

Thanks

3DS FC: 1977-0402-1911

jadon

@Blassie098 sounds good i need to get pokemon y tho

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

H1B1Esquire

elbowhead wrote:

Belly drum halves it's hp, and an earthquake kills it , from any off my pokemon . Carbink is just set-up bait so he's off the team , he can't hurt anything .

I like to use Carbink as a stealth rocker or a wall (max S.def, Def trained), thats all I can think of for him (other than double battles with Xerneas for the fairy boost W/Dazzling Gleam).
I also remembered, if you have a Serene Grace Togekiss with a flinch item and thunderwave, you can potentially paralyze-flinch someone, then Dazzling Gleam in a double/triple, very painful to see.

EST zoner
idk Safari:

Blassie098

@jadon what do you mean?

elbowhead

That's what my togekiss had , ancient power( for the stat boosts) , air slash , dazzling gleam , and wish ( to heal myself or a team mate )

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic