Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 76,721 to 76,740 of 96,284

Woj316

@Blassie098 Yeah I wasn't sure, just knew it was electric. I have a manetric if you want it, unless you're looking for one with a certain ability etc.

Friend Code: 1891-1291-0911

Blassie098

@Woj316 I have a manectric, but I'm just looking to find all the different safaris.

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

@Leftwingzero no worries, happy to help

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

jadon

Blassie098 wrote:

@Leftwingzero no worries, happy to help

so just out of preciosity how long will it take to get the pokemon i want for me

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

Blassie098

jadon wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@jadon what high levelled pokemon do you have, and which legendaries are you offering?

Please make sure you tag me. I do not get emails when you quote, and I might not see it

i have the z pokemon and articono and some more sorry im doing the eleat 4 for money atm

@jadon please tag me, quotes do not send me an email. I only saw your comment because I was looking for someone else's.

At the moment I have only a few shinies to trade (octillery, corsola, relicanth, seaking, and clawlitzer)

Blassie098

@jadon please don't quote other comments that have tags, especially when they aren't to do with our conversation. I'm sure Leftwingzero gets enough emails without getting them from our conversation

Jshots

Add me please fc=4897 - 6116 - 6595 Tell me if u added me

Jshots

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead....that's a scared chomp?
you want to run that back?

N3DSXL = 4571-1300-8805: Hidiyus/Gen.L.Lion (miiverse/id)?
EST zoner
TSV: lol, 'member when that was a thing? I 'memba.
idk Safari:
-Hey, if I see you from long ago, let us enjoy Sun/Moon together!
I also play everything. All the time. Everywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 4571-1300-8805 | Nintendo Network ID: Gen.L.Lion

elbowhead

Shane that was a great battle thank you , and gg

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

elbowhead

Yes it was a scarfed garchomp , and nawl I need to train a new team because that one sucks

My friend code is 4253-4372-1919. Add me and I'll add back . I like to battle . And my favorite poke is lucario .

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead yes it was fun, GG, lets try again in a bit?

edit: scarfed chomp*

EST zoner
idk Safari:

elbowhead

You kept missing hydro pump, and I threw him out to get rid of that sylveon , with plus two everything

elbowhead

And that was my first triple battle do you want to do a single battle

H1B1Esquire

@elbowhead it's decent, but I would get a few hidden ability pokemon, like gale wing Talonflame with tailwind etc., a prankster something, anything like that and you should be alright to red rum a lot of things

EST zoner
idk Safari:

GrandmasterP

@jm29 Yeah, why not. If you got a jirachi too might as well throw that in lol. If you still need articuno for your pokedex lmk I will catch him right now and do a trade with you, its the least I can do for now until you think of something else,.

Edited on by GrandmasterP

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

elbowhead

Hippowdon is so good I love him , spounging hits and putting stuff to sleep. Gg

jadon

@Blassie098 ok sorry about that but i wanted some other pokemon to

fc:272399014073 water
im cool if your cool

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic