Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 74,741 to 74,760 of 96,284

brighton

What do you want for a shiny?

My friend code is 1891-1532-9463 and my name from my 3ds/game is brighton friend safari Nuzleaf Liepard and Cacturne hidden ability cacturn=water absorb nuzleaf=pickpocket liepard=prankster

brighton

any of you have cottonee

My friend code is 1891-1532-9463 and my name from my 3ds/game is brighton friend safari Nuzleaf Liepard and Cacturne hidden ability cacturn=water absorb nuzleaf=pickpocket liepard=prankster

brighton

Blassie sauy a poke and i llook if i have/want to give him

Blassie098

@Goldie ok thanks I'm pretty sure I have a safari with both growlithe and Ninetales too, so even better. I'm just in a dragon safari at the moment

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

@Goldie pyroar or larvesta?

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Goldie

@Blassie098
I prefer four legged ones, I just love canine/feline pokemon. xD
But yeah, best bet would be dragon I think, cuz I like all of those.

IGN: Akira
Pokedex: 718/718.
Normal type safari, Lillipup, Loudred, Chansey.
Feel free to ask for help, I'll try to answer as soon as possible.
Currently have 83/100 slots.
With the limited amount of slots left, I will be forced to kick people often, if you need m...

3DS Friend Code: 1332-9147-2803

Blassie098

@Goldie haha yea ok no worries

el_barto2015

Paza2212 wrote:

Des anyone have a dark type with cacturn and pawnilard (at least)

@Paza2212 added, add me back please. My FC is in the signature

Edited on by el_barto2015

Friend Safari. Quagsire, Bibarel, Frogadier

3DS Friend Code: 1349-5908-8536

Blassie098

@brighton there's not much that I'm after at the moment. Mainly other shinies, or highish levelled pokemon.

Leftwingzero

Baghead wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Baghead wrote:

Can someone help me out with a frogadier safari or a protein greninga or a charmeleon safari, I have a eevee safari by the way

@baghead Can I add you? I need two of your Pokemon.

Yeah no problem what's your FC happy to help

@baghead 1848-2349-2268 thanks I already added you.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

el_barto2015

Leftwingzero wrote:

Baghead wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Baghead wrote:

Can someone help me out with a frogadier safari or a protein greninga or a charmeleon safari, I have a eevee safari by the way

@baghead Can I add you? I need two of your Pokemon.

Yeah no problem what's your FC happy to help

@baghead I have a frogadier safari, add me please.

Baghead

[/quote]

@baghead I have a frogadier safari, add me please.

[/quote]

Thanks I added u can I add me back please also how do I tag people with the @??? @el_barto

Edited on by Baghead

Friend code 2809 8672 0785
Safari normal- eevee kecleon aipom

brighton

someone add me pls if ya do then teel me so i xcan at ya back

brighton

For todays trade:
1Zygarde
if you are the first one that answers on this,you are able to type a pokemon you want to give for it.
This offer lasts till midnigt.
probably i will offer another then.

Kyotita

Anybody on today with a friend safari that has a ralts? desperately trying to find one

Friend Safari: Dwebble,Larvitar,??
Friend Code: 2595-1304-4624
char name: Kyo
Krylor

el_barto2015

Baghead wrote:

@baghead I have a frogadier safari, add me please

Thanks I added u can I add me back please also how do I tag people with the @??? @el_barto

For tag people you have to give click in the quote option in the message you want to tag and type @ and user name for example @Baghead. The username must be exactly the same

Edited on by el_barto2015

brighton

Kyotita wrote:

Anybody on today with a friend safari that has a ralts? desperately trying to find one

ya know ya can get a ralts whit megastone in lumiose city or catch one in route 4

TheNeoEnigma

4038-7111-2517 -My Friend Code

What I'm looking for from the friend safari:

Normal: DITTO ( PLEASE )

Fairy: Mawile, Kirlia

Fighting: Riolu, Machoke

Fire: Larvesta, Ninetales

Rock: Rhydon, Pupitar

Steel: Metang, Excadrill, Mawile

If you have any of these in your safari ( Preferably in your 1st or 2nd slot ) please ensure to add me
Also, Please TAG me " @TheNeoEnigma " otherwise I may not see.
Thanks a million

4038-7111-2517 - Pokémon Friend Code

Twitter:

Blassie098

Anyone willing to trade charizard y? I can trade multiple megastones in return (Mewtwonite x, charizard x, Tyranitarite, pinsirite, manectite, lucarionite, abomasite). Also have shinies (eevee, octilerry, corsola, skrelp, seaking, clawlitzer).

Can throw in some evolution stones too (ones that can't be bought in the game - e.g. Dusk and dawn stone)

TheNeoEnigma

Blassie098 wrote:

Anyone willing to trade charizard y? I can trade multiple megastones in return (Mewtwonite x, charizard x, Tyranitarite, pinsirite, manectite, lucarionite, abomasite). Also have shinies (eevee, octilerry, corsola, skrelp, seaking, clawlitzer).

Can throw in some evolution stones too (ones that can't be bought in the game - e.g. Dusk and dawn stone)

@Blassie098 I have it if you want it.
I don't like it c:

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic