Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 74,501 to 74,520 of 96,284

Desteny9552

Hey peeps,
@taketwo not sure if you still wanna trade?
@rinn you too?

Im looking for yanmega , mamowsine, glaceon, and silcoon for my pokedex ( im very interested in trying to complete it). Please let me know if anyone is willing to trade? My fc is below , please tag me?

I can make/give you the following pokemon lileep (with suction cups), spiritomb, mareep, chansey, cranidos. Shieldon, anorith, phanpy, heracross, dragonair, snorunt. Tyrunt, metang, excadrill, and seel/dewgong. if you need others ask and i'll see if i have them.

• Desteny

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Blassie098

TAG ME IF INTERESTED

Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure (or just the stone to evolve them). If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff. Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), high levelled pokemon, legendaries, and megastones

Looking only for safaris with the following pokemon. If you have one and add me I'll give you a pokemon in the list above as a gift (evolved forms)

Dark: sableye,
Electric:, manectric
Fairy: Clefairy
Flying: pidgey
Poison: cascoon
Rock: nosepass, shuckle
Steel: bronzong,

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

jose36363636

@bdogburgess add me 360919320191

FRIEND CODE .. POKEMON Y === 3609-1932-0191

Dark safari
Mightyena * Absol* Crowdawnt

quentarus

Please add me, I want to work on getting my collection in the friendzone, My code is 2766-9209-5026 Please help !!!

quentarus

Blassie098

@bdogburgess yea sure, thanks I'll have to add back in a little while, but I definitely will

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

TakeTwo

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey peeps,
@rinn you too?

Im looking for yanmega , mamowsine, glaceon, and silcoon for my pokedex ( im very interested in trying to complete it). Please let me know if anyone is willing to trade? My fc is below , please tag me?

I can make/give you the following pokemon lileep (with suction cups), spiritomb, mareep, chansey, cranidos. Shieldon, anorith, phanpy, heracross, dragonair, snorunt. Tyrunt, metang, excadrill, and seel/dewgong. if you need others ask and i'll see if i have them.

• Desteny

@Desteny9552 yeah sure. The glaceon right? spiritomb will be fine cause i just got a rotom

Edited on by TakeTwo

FC:1263-7010-8201
Safari: bug- beautifly, combee, vivillion

jose36363636

@blassie098 add me 360919320191

FRIEND CODE .. POKEMON Y === 3609-1932-0191

Dark safari
Mightyena * Absol* Crowdawnt

Blassie098

@jose36363636 what's in your safari? Only adding people who have safaris I don't have yet

Rinn

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Rinn welcome back is gardenvoir doing good for you?

yeah it's sitting in the PC box for now, pretty much every single pokemon is sitting in the pc box because i don't have any ideas for teams and strategies yet/
would you happen by any chance to have a Persim berrie? i really need one, like trade it over with a pikachu or something else. ahah. i seriously desperetly need one! @Dallas_Howell

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey peeps,
@rinn you too?

• Desteny

you realise i tagged you in a comment saying i got you 3 of the pokemon you still needed @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

amorgan2443

@bdogburgess
will you add me i need shuckle safari my code is in my signature along with the pokemon in my safari

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

Desteny9552

TakeTwo wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey peeps,
@rinn you too?

• Desteny

@Desteny9552 yeah sure. The glaceon right? spiritomb will be fine cause i just got a rotom

@taketwo awesome add me and i'll add you so we can trade

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Johnwhich

@quentarus i've added you add me back please 2552 1913 9417

Johnwhich

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1913-9417

Johnwhich

@quentarus i've added you add me back please 2552 1913 9417

Johnwhich

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1913-9417

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic