Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 73,361 to 73,380 of 96,284

Desteny9552

Hey guys, if you have an apple product/phone please download the "Kik" app. Its free , just sign up and we can all message as a group.
@dallas_howell
@doklok
@desteny9552
@Rinn
@Ludacario

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Doklok well at the moment just looking for other shinies, or highish levelled pokemon.

What's in your safari? I'm only adding those with safaris I don't have yet, my list is almost full

hey do you need aggronite anymore?
@Blassie098

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Dallas_Howell

@Desteny9552ya i dont have that xD thats why i recomended skype bc i dont have those futuristic phones or apple doohiccies

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Blassie098

@Doklok you're in luck. I needed a maractus safari and you've got one.

You have grass with sunkern, Swadloon and maractus

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Hey guys, if you have an apple product/phone please download the "Kik" app. Its free , just sign up and we can all message as a group.
@dallas_howell
@doklok
@desteny9552
@Rinn
@Ludacario

why don't we all use FB?
like you can send everyone, everyones name on their or their links through email?
wouldn't it be easier to talk over fFB? because we can make a whole @Desteny9552 group chat? :3

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Doklok

@Dallas_howell nah skypes to complicated to use for group communication that's the issue. You have no access to a smart phone? Or iPod?

0018-1518-4908 add me ;)

Blassie098

@Rinn no sorry, got a hold of one

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Dallas_Howell

@Doklok nope and its not that complicated xD

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Desteny9552

Rinn wrote:

Desteny9552 wrote:

@dallas_howell
@doklok
@desteny9552
@Rinn
@Ludacario

why don't we all use FB?
like you can send everyone, everyones name on their or their links through email?
wouldn't it be easier to talk over fFB? because we can make a whole @Desteny9552 group chat? :3

I was just going to say that lol. Alright everyone in our group please email me and i'll send you my facebook username and we'll add eachother.

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Desteny9552ya i dont have that xD thats why i recommended skype bc i dont have those futuristic phones or apple doohiccies

i agree with you! skype would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better!
because that way you don't have to type and everyone can communicate effectively! @Dallas_Howell

Edited on by Rinn

pyrotechnic

@monkeith
Added now, sorry for the delay. Had a computer science project to do and a migraine... the two didn't mix well lol. (a 20 minute thing turned into 6 hrs)

Bug Safari - Ledyba, Beautifly and Pinsir
TSV 1682
I'm EST and playtime is random
Tag me if you want to add me
I finally have a competitive team though still trying for more variety

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0634-9626

Desteny9552

Everyone here knows what i look like from my profile picture. Im going to have everyone find me on facebook. Its free and everyone can sign up and have a group convo. My facebook name is Desteny Nunez . Find me and i'll have everyone in a group message so you can add eachother from there. Deal? From ere we'll find more ways to communicate.
@dallas_howell
@doklok
@ludacario
@Rinm

Edited on by Desteny9552

[+] ONLINE

Doklok

[quote=Desteny9552]

Rinn wrote:

@dallas_howell
@doklok
@desteny9552
@Rinn
@Ludacario

Well I don't know what you guys wanna do hahahahahahah

0018-1518-4908 add me ;)

pyrotechnic

@Desteny9552
What is that group for?

Bug Safari - Ledyba, Beautifly and Pinsir
TSV 1682
I'm EST and playtime is random
Tag me if you want to add me
I finally have a competitive team though still trying for more variety

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0634-9626

Blassie098

You really shouldn't be adding people you don't really know on facebook. Just saying

Doklok

@Blassie098 agreed! But idc I have nothing super personal at all on there no address or number or anything

0018-1518-4908 add me ;)

Blassie098

@Doklok you don't need to have addresses, etc for people to find you

Not sure how old you are, but say you or a friend posted a photo of you in school uniform, there straight away people know what school you go to (that's if you have school uniforms?) haha

Edited on by Blassie098

Doklok

@blassie098 I'm 20 and I have no pics and no one can see posts of me by others on my profile lolol plus let them come I swear It would be the last time they did lolol

0018-1518-4908 add me ;)

alanv91

@Sunflower_ added

Pokemon y
add me please 1177-7831-4072
My brother: 3540-0151-5995
Rock type with Dwebble Rhydon Magcargo

Twitter:

Blassie098

@Doklok well that's fine if that's the way you've got your fb set up, but not everyone will have it set up that way.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic