Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,801 to 72,820 of 96,284

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Looking for about five more battle/trade buddies . My fc is below , tag me @Desteny9552 and i'll add back.

aren't i a battle/Trade buddie? @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Lets hold our own pokemon league xD @Rinn

ahaha that would be awesome. We could both be an elite four!!!! or we could have 2 champoins!! ahah how much stress do you think that would putt on the player? ahahahahaha XD @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Leftwingzero

BeeBZz22 wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

BeeBZz22 wrote:

@Leftwingzero what were they again

@BeeBZz22 Basculin or Remoraid

are their any others? (If not it's cool I'm just wondering)

@BeeBZz22 Those are my only duplicates for now. My other shinies would have to be traded for other shinies. I'm taking a break from fishing to go for a shiny Fennekin right now.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Rinn

Well @i990chimp get online so i can give you that HA greninja!

also what do you want for that togekiss? @Blassie098

Blassie098

Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure. If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff.

Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), high level pokemon, legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, aggronite and Tyranitarite)

Also have a Mewtwonite x for trade

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure. If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff.

Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), high level pokemon, legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, aggronite and Tyranitarite)

TOGEKISS MINE!!!! @Blassie098

Blassie098

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn I can get more than one togekiss.

What do you have to trade?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Redvader8

@Blassie098
I will trade my mewtwoite y for your x

Edited on by Redvader8

FC: 0705-3393-4692 Pokemon Y
Ice safari
Cloyster, Bergmite, and Snover

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

i have no idea? shiny relicanth? i doubt you'd want that. :3 ahah what pokemon do you like? :3 @Blassie098

Redvader8

@Blassie098 is that a good offer

Ice safari

Blassie098

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

i have no idea? shiny relicanth? i doubt you'd want that. :3 ahah what pokemon do you like? :3 @Blassie098

I already have 2 shiny relicanth

I'm really just after high-ish levelled pokemon

Blassie098

@Redvader8 I already have Mewtwonite y, sorry

I didn't get an email for that first reply either since it wasn't tagged properly originally, that's why I didn't answer

Edited on by Blassie098

Redvader8

Still looking for mewtwonite x, willing to trade mewtwonite y in return. @ me if you are interested at all

Ice safari

Desteny9552

We could organize it, get ludacario to join. We'd need 4 elite four and one of us would have to be a champion . They'd have to beat all five , yeah!!! :3

Yes you are a trade/Battle buddie ! :3 one of the best too.

@Rinn

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Redvader8

@Blassie098 is there anything else you would be interested in? I am still kinda newer in the x/y competitive community and don't really have anything too special yet.

Ice safari

Desteny9552

Blassie098 wrote:

@beebzz22 look ! ^

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Redvader8

@Desteny9552 yeah I saw that, but I have to find a better offer somehow

Ice safari

Redvader8

@Blassie098 is there any of the mega stones in Y only that you would trade for it?

Ice safari

Blassie098

@Redvader8 this is the list I put up with my earlier post, pretty much covers everything I'm after right now.

Shinies, high level pokemon, legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, aggronite and Tyranitarite)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic