Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,301 to 72,320 of 96,284

Blassie098

@redkupo no you don't use the pokeradar. You just encounter pokemon since the safari has a higher shiny rate

My highest pokeradar chain is like 7 or something

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Desteny9552

Any theories on where all the dads are in pokemon? I know they exist because my player has a pc from her dad. Any theories?

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

redkupo

Blassie098 wrote:

@redkupo no you don't use the pokeradar. You just encounter pokemon since the safari has a higher shiny rate

My highest pokeradar chain is like 7 or something

@Blassie098 OMG!! i didn't knew that, but you said that you didn't have any luck? the odds of getting a shiny on the safari are lower than the odds by chaining??? or am i just too freaking lucky in my chains??

Edited on by redkupo

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo it depends, some people find them really easily in the safari. I don't find them easily anywhere. Lol

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Peebz

@Desteny9552 Ich bin der Vater....lol Hey guys, add me. Still wtt trade Aggronite for Tyranitarite!

3DS FC: 4012-4715-1794 Name: Peebz

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Any theories on where all the dads are in pokemon? I know they exist because my player has a pc from her dad. Any theories?

dead.
left.
journey.
avoiding.
secret hideout.
hiding in an egg.
in the back of a delivery truck moving to the desert.
bombing countries.
helping Kim jong un destroy america.
who knows. XD
@Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Paza2212

Does anyone have a water type safari zone with wartotle?

Freind code: 4098 2498 5498
Add me plz I need friends

Paza2212

Does anyone have a water type safari zone with wartotle?

redkupo

Blassie098 wrote:

@redkupo it depends, some people find them really easily in the safari. I don't find them easily anywhere. Lol

@Blassie098 Ouch!!! poor @Rinn, i promised him a shiny eevee XD, and i almost had the chain complete a few hours ago before my cousin came to visit and my nephews trample over my 3DS and Xbox!! maybe i was only being terribly lucky and will not get shinies again

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo well I'm sure if you have enough patience you will be fine I'm just not patient lol

Paza2212

Added red kupo

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Blassie098 Ouch!!! poor @Rinn, i promised him a shiny eevee XD, and i almost had the chain complete a few hours ago before my cousin came to visit and my nephews trample over my 3DS and Xbox!! maybe i was only being terribly lucky and will not get shinies again

GOD DAMMIT!!!!! NUUUEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SHINY EVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!! @Redkupo

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Rinn

@Desteny9552
i swear you are over using that OP Blaziken Mega. :3

how about i pull out my OP team? ahah. :3

lol nevermind.. bye then.

Edited on by Rinn

Desteny9552

@Rinn i'll be back in 15-20 minutes after my chores. My team is extremely weak haha. Btw i use blaziken because its been my favorite pokemon since hoenn. Its just the awesomest pokemon to me, not very strong but egh i use favorites. also im using the same team since im earning some pokedollars to train my other teams.

[+] ONLINE

Desteny9552

@rinn lol at the theories, hiding in an egg? Haha :3

[+] ONLINE

Blassie098

TAG ME IF INTERESTED

Trading Mewtwonite x. Also Trading togekiss, roserade, minccino, florges, sunflora, Lilligant, bellossom, heliolisk, nidoking, nidoqueen, clefable, Musharna, wigglytuff, gallade, froslass, honchkrow, chandelure. If you give me a little time I can get magmortar, electivire, gliscor, rhyperior, weavile, aromatisse, slurpuff. Looking for shinies (number of above depends on what shiny), legendaries and some megastones (Charizardite y, Houndoominite, and Tyranitarite)

Looking only for safaris with the following pokemon. If you have one and add me I'll give you a pokemon in the list above as a gift

Bug: combee, vivillon
Dark: sableye, inkay
Electric: emolga, manectric
Fairy: Clefairy
Fighting: riolu
Flying: pidgey
Grass: Maractus,
Poison: cascoon
Rock: nosepass, shuckle
Steel: bronzong,

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

@Rinn i'll be back in 15-20 minutes after my chores. My team is extremely weak haha. Btw i use blaziken because its been my favorite pokemon since hoenn. Its just the awesomest pokemon to me, not very strong but egh i use favorites. also im using the same team since im earning some pokedollars to train my other teams.

oh ok then. ahah and yeah it's really Over Powered Blaziken is. ahah
ahah but yeah lol. XD @Desteny9552

Desteny9552

@Rinn i'm not fluent in the abbreviations of online battling :/. I outta be ashamed haha.

[+] ONLINE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic