Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,281 to 72,300 of 96,284

LipBalm0908

Anyone know a good move set for Politoad?

FC: 1521-3574-0750
Fairy Safari

LipBalm0908

Anyone know a good move set for Politoad?

FC: 1521-3574-0750
Fairy Safari

Blassie098

@Rinn yea I only just turned on my game and was sorting out a team

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

@Rinn shoot!! i want to battle but i haven't had time to train any pokemon yet, LOL . the good thing is that i already know which pokemon i want to train, is there any special rules you guys have to online battles??

nope no specific rules.. also when we batle we put it on a bit of a retricted like all the pokemon will be level 50 each including your lowest level pokemon. :3 aha
@Redkupo

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn yea I only just turned on my game and was sorting out a team

oh ahah alright. scared me a bit thinking my 3ds xl was screwing up!! O;o also @Desteny9552 is online!!

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

redkupo

getbeat23 wrote:

any masuda method success stories?

nope, pretty much the chain fishing is the quickest method for shinies, the downside is that you get shiny pokemon that you don't want while you are fetching for the one you're really looking for. chainning with pokeradar is a little frustrating at first but ultimately you only chain for the specific pokemon you want. i have bred like 7-8 complete boxes of eggs and had no luck at all

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Desteny9552

I went to go get more vanilla icecream and sweetened condensed milk for my sore throat @Rinn im online now when you wanna battle.
@bmatty817 im half way through re-battling the pokemon league so i cant leave to go to the safari but i'll head over soon as im done and check

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

alanv91

everyone add me please 1177-7831-4072 and tag me so i can add you back

Pokemon y
add me please 1177-7831-4072
My brother: 3540-0151-5995
Rock type with Dwebble Rhydon Magcargo

Twitter:

Blassie098

@Rinn went offline?

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn went offline?

yeah.. some bullcrap with the internet.

and yeah right after i battle @Blassie098 i'll be happy to battle you.

redkupo

Ludacario wrote:

Any shiny hunting tips out there????

first of all, in the net i saw they recomend to stay out of the edges of grass, that's a lie, you don't break your chain there (just be sure that the grass is moving fast). Second don't ever move to the spot directly above your head cause you cannot see if the grass moved (your head blocks the grass). Third, be PATIENT if you're unsure of where to move or if you're choosing the right spot, don't go into any moving grass and recharge your pokeradar again, don't desperate and go slowly. fourth and most important, the odds are the same if your chain has 40, 50.60, or more so, whenever you got a chain of 40 (use the number of movements of your pokemon to be certain about the number of pokemon yo have defeated) don't fight anymore, just keep walking and using the pokeradar until you get the holy shiny shaking grass, capture the pokemon and just in case don't forget that once you have captured a shiny pokemon, this don't break your chain! you can keep on looking for more of this shinys so maybe you get one with a good nature for battling . and remember that hunting for shinyes on the water is way more easy that with pokeradar

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

@Rinn someone keeps asking me to battle.. And then I say yes, press my team, and the person cancels. 3 times already.

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn someone keeps asking me to battle.. And then I say yes, press my team, and the person cancels. 3 times already.

aahah sorry. i didn't mean it.
@Blassie098

Desteny9552

Blassie098 wrote:

@blassie098 i've had similar problems but with trading. As well as an online battle just ending halfway through without either forfeiting. :/

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Peebz

Heya guys I wtt my Aggronite for a Tyranitarite. I have the Aggronite on a lv 20 shieldon, and am willing to trade immediately.

Edited on by Peebz

3DS FC: 4012-4715-1794 Name: Peebz

Blassie098

@Rinn haha no not you, I meant someone else. Was just annoying me

Blassie098

@Rinn I have to go turn the food in the oven. I'll send an attack then quickly go and come back

Peebz

Hey @blassie098 , its not me I swear!! You can trade with me anytime you see me online. I suck at battling and all this EV/IV stuff, but i'll take on all comers lol

3DS FC: 4012-4715-1794 Name: Peebz

redkupo

@bmatty817 added you back
@Blassie098 good night !!, yesterday you told me that you were trying to catch shinies on the safari, how do you do that? i can't use my pokeradar on the safari! T_T

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic