Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,221 to 72,240 of 96,284

turtlerock

jm29 wrote:

@turtlerock your grass with Oddish, Ivysaur the one don't know are you past the Elite Four?

@jm29 thanks for checking my safari. I'm not past the E4 yet. I'm just about to get the second badge. I've only had the game a few days, but I've played B2 a lot.

turtlerock

Rinn

Can anyone help me test out a few Teams for online? Like can anyone battle with me? ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!1

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Blassie098

@LipBalm0908 oh, I have a shiny staryu/starmie as well if you want that instead up to you

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

Im actually going to go earn some cash to buy some stat stuff at the battle place to speed up super training. Yeah, i got really sick because i caught a cold so i watch attack on titan all day (almost done, its awesome). I'll battle you later tonight in an hour or so while i get some things. @Rinn how is your team doing btw?

well i have changed it a bit but.. it is really good for in game and also since i got a Crap ton of awesome different new pokemon i have made like 2 more teams but i think they would be suited for online though ahah, how's yours? @Desteny9552

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Ludacario

Desteny9552 wrote:

@ludacario it won't connect me with you? What pokemon are you in need of?

Non right now I was able to get two safaris with frogadiers but haven't found a shiny one yet and have been hunting all day between the two safaris.

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Desteny9552

@Rinn I haven't really played since our last battle so it hasnt changed much. Im playing offline right now to avoid strangers trade/battle request to speed up the process. I feel bad ignoring them so i end up wasting time xD . Im also watching comic book men waiting for the next showing of the walking dead. If you need any Pokemon or O-powers though let me know and i'll get online. Same for you @ludacario .

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Blassie098

@LipBalm0908 you have togepi, swirlix, and Floette in your safari.

And the staryu is fine

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

calebsdaddie

Add me to trade safari 014697490815 and tag me so I can add back

calebsdaddie

Ludacario

We'll I have school tomorrow and it's 12:33am here sooo yeah. Nighty, night!!!

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Blassie098

@LipBalm0908 just send a trade request when you're ready

Desteny9552

Hey poke peeps! I"ll be on pokemon x for the new two hours or so. I'll be off and online.
If you need more friends add me, I'm on a lot. And i'll try my best to assist you.
I don't need any pokemon right now but i usually keep a list on my profile page. My fc is my signature.TAG me @Desteny9552

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

We'll I have school tomorrow and it's 12:33am here sooo yeah. Nighty, night!!!

well nighty night! buddie!!! @Ludacario

alanv91

add me please my FC 1177-7831-4072 my brothers FC 3540-0151-5995 ill add just send me your FC

Pokemon y
add me please 1177-7831-4072
My brother: 3540-0151-5995
Rock type with Dwebble Rhydon Magcargo

Twitter:

Blassie098

@LipBalm0908 thanks for the Mewtwonite X.

Sorry but I'm going to have to delete you though. I already have a few safaris with the same pokemonn as yours..

Desteny9552

@ludacario night will!

[+] ONLINE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic