Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,161 to 72,180 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

Rinn wrote:

ok now a hard descision to make.. who should i put/keep on my team?
take away Goodra and put Flygon?

also should i switch aggron for wigglytuff? a wall of fairy?... because i have no fairy types on my team and... wigglytuff is a freaking HP wall! plus lapras adding to the wall= 2 pokemon that are walls.!! :3 ahah thinking of my team now
Flygon. dragon/ground. ability:levitate
Venusaur. poison/grass. ability:overgrow
lapras. water/ice. ability:water absorb
electabuzz (soon to be electivire) Electric. ability:Motor drive( on electivire) static on eletcabuzz.
talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings
aggron. steel/rock. ability: rock head. or possibly switching out for wigglytuff. Normal/fairy. ability:Competitive.

what you think? @i990chimp @leftwingzero

I would go with Flygon over Goodra due to Flygons Levitate ability. Aggron would be sweet for your mega evolution Pokemon unless you are gonna make that role go to Venusaur.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Rinn

Leftwingzero wrote:

Rinn wrote:

also should i switch aggron for wigglytuff? a wall of fairy?... because i have no fairy types on my team and... wigglytuff is a freaking HP wall! plus lapras adding to the wall= 2 pokemon that are walls.!! :3 ahah thinking of my team now
electabuzz (soon to be electivire) Electric. ability:Motor drive( on electivire) static on eletcabuzz.
talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings
aggron. steel/rock. ability: rock head. or possibly switching out for wigglytuff. Normal/fairy. ability:Competitive.

I would go with Flygon over Goodra due to Flygons Levitate ability. Aggron would be sweet for your mega evolution Pokemon unless you are gonna make that role go to Venusaur.

i would rather have venusaur because he is a tank and is pretty freaking powerfull. aggron has been dying one me for the past 3 gyms and stuff. :3 stupid aggron. i guess i'll go with wigglytuff, wigglytuff can also learn a pretty powerfull fairy type move can't it? Dazzling gleam. @Leftwingzero

i mean. aggron does have above 200 defense at level 55. but.. it's pretty weak every other stat wise. like sp defense and sp attack. ahah. :3

Edited on by Rinn

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

SpoiledEGG

Hello peeps. I am looking for people to battle with 6v6 so i was hoping to exchange friend codes with people. Mine is 5172-1137-8187. Please add me if you'd like to battle!

SpoiledEGG

i990chimp

Rinn wrote:

talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings. also he has adamant nature and has 5/6 maxed iv's

@Rinn

depends if your doing singles or doubles. in which case you need to consider your pairing.
Doubles personaly id put lapres with flygon as lapres can learn earthquake and flygon should be imune to that move or atleast have a high tolerance for it. this means the only pokemon that get hit are the oposing team.

Flygon and talon flame will work together well so will wigglytuff and aggron.
With wigglytuff and aggron/venusaw one can defend whilst the other attacks and can swap roles each move. with wigglytuff not only do you have a decent defence you also have great healing move potential which means aggron/venusaw can effectivly be used as a wrecking machine

Edited on by i990chimp

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

I need dark,steel and ghost type safaris. wont be adding any other ones for now sorry.

English timezone

Rinn

i990chimp wrote:

Rinn wrote:

talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings. also he has adamant nature and has 5/6 maxed iv's

@Rinn

depends if your doing singles or doubles. in which case you need to consider your pairing.
Doubles personaly id put lapres with flygon as lapres can learn earthquake and flygon should be imune to that move or atleast have a high tolerance for it. this means the only pokemon that get hit are the oposing team.

With wigglytuff and aggron/venusaw one can defend whilst the other attacks and can swap roles each move. with wigglytuff not only do you have a decent defence you also have great healing move potential which means aggron/venusaw can effectivly be used as a wrecking machine

yeah i'd prefer wigglytuff over aggron now ahah. :3 maybe for online battling i'd choose aggron.. but this is my in game team and maybe online as well. ahah @i990chimp

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Leftwingzero

Question for those that have found a lot of shinies in friend safari. Do you have better success finding them staying in one safari till one shows up? Or do you just do 10 battles and switch to another one? I only found two shinies in friend safari, and both were within the first five battles in the safari.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Rinn

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Rinn Have you thought of using Scizor?

no i only have a level 1 scyther. :3
cbf'd training him @Leftwingzero

i990chimp

Rinn wrote:

i990chimp wrote:

Rinn wrote:

@Rinn

yeah i'd prefer wigglytuff over aggron now ahah. :3 maybe for online battling i'd choose aggron.. but this is my in game team and maybe online as well. ahah @i990chimp

Aggron does have two things going for it tho...it can learn a large veriety of moves that are out of it specific typing and has mega evolotion

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

I need dark,steel and ghost type safaris. wont be adding any other ones for now sorry.

English timezone

Rinn

Aggron does have two things going for it tho...it can learn a large veriety of moves that are out of it specific typing and has mega evolotion

[/quote]

yeah i know it can but it's pretty weak against fighting types and water.. and ground.. and so one.. it has died on me sooo many times by one OHKO = One Hit K.O @i990chimp yes i realise that the mega evolution boosts it's defense and yes i know it has high defence but yeah. :3 ahha what if i get rif of flygon or wigglytuff and just have aggron in there as well? :3 @i990chimp

also anyone want to battle me?

Edited on by Rinn

i990chimp

Leftwingzero wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Was thinking it only cause your team doesn't have anything to fight psychics.

i have a scyther thats between 50-60 that i dont want and i dont have what you need to evolve it but you might:) give me like 10 minuets and ill trade

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

English timezone

Blassie098

@Rinn hey Rinn, sorry I was busy. I just got to duck out for a bit but I should be home in about 20 minutes.

I'm after the ocean vivillon

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Dallas_Howell

@chellesk hey you have the new mario party too

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

Blassie098

Trading a level 83 Venasuar. if anyone is interested, tag me please and I'll get back to you in about 20 minutes

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Dallas_Howell

@blassie098 i thought i gave u an ocean vivillon O.o

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

i990chimp

Rinn wrote:

yeah i know it can but it's pretty weak against fighting types and water.. and ground.. and so one.. it has died on me sooo many times by one OHKO = One Hit K.O @i990chimp yes i realise that the mega evolution boosts it's defense and yes i know it has high defence but yeah. :3 ahha what if i get rif of flygon or wigglytuff and just have aggron in there as well? :3 @i990chimp

also anyone want to battle me?

[/quote]

well i just thought of something...put flygon with wigglytuff

Also i would battle but im leveling up some new pokemon against the elite four so nowhere near the pc:)

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

English timezone

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn hey Rinn, sorry I was busy. I just got to duck out for a bit but I should be home in about 20 minutes.

I'm after the ocean vivillon

alright are you sure it's the ocean vivillon? :3
@Blassie098 and yeah sure in 20 mins. ahah

Rinn

i990chimp wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

i have a scyther thats between 50-60 that i dont want and i dont have what you need to evolve it but you might:) give me like 10 minuets and ill trade

aha alright. but i know where to get it though so you don't need to stress maybe you could help me evolve it? like i'll get the metal coat. you trade me the syther i leave the trade, put it on the syther. i trade it to you then you trade it back? good idea? @i990chimp

i990chimp

Rinn wrote:

i990chimp wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

aha alright. but i know where to get it though so you don't need to stress maybe you could help me evolve it? like i'll get the metal coat. you trade me the syther i leave the trade, put it on the syther. i trade it to you then you trade it back? good idea? @i990chimp

thats cool. let me finish what im doing and then ill put in a trade:)

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

English timezone

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic