Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 72,141 to 72,160 of 96,284

Rinn

Dallas_Howell wrote:

@Rinn do you not need my help anymore? :/

uhm no i don't think i do since @Blassie098 got all the pokemon for me, she was bored so she got all the pokemon for me also the ones that you were going to get! well unless you could help me with some other stuff, i can find something for you too do? if you want to?. :3
@Dallas_Howell
hey everyone i'm back online!! every one sleep well or had a nice day? or is having a nice day?? ahaha ahah @ludacario @i990chimp @Desteny9552 @Redkupo @jm29 @leftwingzero

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

teamtaka

Adding people 0044-2978-9038

FC:-O044-2978-9038

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2978-9038 | Nintendo Network ID: Teamtaka7

Leftwingzero

@Rinn Hi Rinn doing good how are you? Don't know if you saw, but I added some suggestions to your moves sets for your team.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

i990chimp

@Rinn im back:)

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

I need dark,steel and ghost type safaris. wont be adding any other ones for now sorry.

English timezone

i990chimp

@tttxyv hope you dont mind but ive added you....Also anyone that has me as a friend could you let me know what my safari is?

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

I need dark,steel and ghost type safaris. wont be adding any other ones for now sorry.

English timezone

Ludacario

Hey @Rinn now I have two frogadier safaris!!!!

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Rinn

Leftwingzero wrote:

@Rinn Hi Rinn doing good how are you? Don't know if you saw, but I added some suggestions to your moves sets for your team.

ahah yeah i saw. thanks btw but i think i'll use only some of them i have a pretty solid lapras and stuff ahah. :3

my talonflame has hidden ability Gale wings also 4-5 ivs perf im pretty sure.
also anyone have any suggestions about my team i kind of don't want to use aggron on my team because both aggron and lapras are weak to fighting type and i want a pokemon that i would like and that is awesome to use?

my team right now.

Aggron-steel/rock. Moveset:iron tail, power-up punch, substitute. autotomize. ability: rock head.
Venusaur-poison/grass. Moveset: Solar beam, toxic, synthesis, petal blizzard. ability: overgrow.
Lapras-water/ice. Moveset: surf, ice beam, rain dance, thunderbolt. ability: water absorb.
Electabuzz-Electric. Moveset: Light screen, power-up punch, thunder, thunder punch. will have a electivire soon with ability Motor Drive.
Talonflame-fire/flying. Moveset: Fly, will-o-wisp, bravebird, flame charge. ability: Gale Wings.
Goodra-Dragon. Moveset: ice beam, thunder, rain dance, dragon pulse. ability: Hydration.

@leftwingzero would you like to have a quick battle with me??

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Hey @Rinn now I have two frogadier safaris!!!!

ahah awesome! @ludacario

Rinn

i990chimp wrote:

@Rinn im back:)

yeah ahah i asked you to get a flygon too didn't i? coz you said you had one for trade? also yeah i gave you that lucario with lucarionite to keep. :3 ahah
@i990chimp

ok now a hard descision to make.. who should i put/keep on my team?
take away Goodra and put Flygon?

also should i switch aggron for wigglytuff? a wall of fairy?... because i have no fairy types on my team and... wigglytuff is a freaking HP wall! plus lapras adding to the wall= 2 pokemon that are walls.!! :3 ahah thinking of my team now
Flygon. dragon/ground. ability:levitate
Venusaur. poison/grass. ability:overgrow
lapras. water/ice. ability:water absorb
electabuzz (soon to be electivire) Electric. ability:Motor drive( on electivire) static on eletcabuzz.
talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings
aggron. steel/rock. ability: rock head. or possibly switching out for wigglytuff. Normal/fairy. ability:Competitive.

what you think? @i990chimp @leftwingzero

Edited on by Rinn

i990chimp

@Rinn hope it helps you some...may aswell start breeding lucario then lol thanks

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

English timezone

BenjiMelenji

@pyrotechnic Hi I would love if you could add me. I have added you

Normal safari: Smeargle, Lillipup, Loudred
Game I.D : 3282-3366-1415

i990chimp

@Kuleme hope you dont mind but ive added you:p

My fc is 3454-1213-0293
My ign is leelee
Bug type safari

English timezone

Rinn

ok now a hard descision to make.. who should i put/keep on my team?
take away Goodra and put Flygon?

also should i switch aggron for wigglytuff? a wall of fairy?... because i have no fairy types on my team and... wigglytuff is a freaking HP wall! plus lapras adding to the wall= 2 pokemon that are walls.!! :3 ahah thinking of my team now
Flygon. dragon/ground. ability:levitate
Venusaur. poison/grass. ability:overgrow
lapras. water/ice. ability:water absorb
electabuzz (soon to be electivire) Electric. ability:Motor drive( on electivire) static on eletcabuzz.
talonflame. fire/flying. ability:Gale wings. also he has adamant nature and has 5/6 maxed iv's
aggron. steel/rock. ability: rock head. or possibly switching out for wigglytuff. Normal/fairy. ability:Competitive.

what you think? @i990chimp @leftwingzero

Edited on by Rinn

Iflyhigher

Hey guys i'm adding people on this page, please let me know if you added me. I don't know what's the type neither the pokemons I get in my safari, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me ! ^^

FC : 1993-6961-0730
Flying Safari : Spearow, Tranquill, Hawlucha.

Dallas_Howell

@Rinn i can find yu anything you need. currently im just trying to find a shiny gyrados to get blassie's shiny skrelp xD

Check Out My Youtube Channel: Noreku
Steam: noreku or Dallas Howell
FC: 2294-4694-3840 IGN: Noreku
Safari: Grass; Sawbuck, quilladin and Tangela.

pyrotechnic

@BenjiMelenji
added but you still need to add me.

Bug Safari - Ledyba, Beautifly and Pinsir
TSV 1682
I'm EST and playtime is random
Tag me if you want to add me
I finally have a competitive team though still trying for more variety

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0634-9626

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic