Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,901 to 71,920 of 96,284

redkupo

@Blassie098 well i didn't undersand any i have tried tading with @Rinn but i didn't hear it very well and afterwards you disconnected lol, can you guys see which one of you keeps which pokemon?

Edited on by redkupo

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

TTF44

@Karim Added

Type: Flying
Pokémon: Pidgey, Swannna, Fletchinder

3DS Friend Code: 1762-4009-4064

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@redkupo thank you thank you thank you

@Rinn I'll have those pokemon ready for you soon, just levelling up 2 so they evolve

wait.. which pokemon? :3 don't you already have everything ready for me? @Blassie098

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Blassie098

@Rinn just evolving the Vanillish into vanilluxe and skrelp into dragalge

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

TTF44

@Rinn Add me back

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

@Blassie098 well i didn't undersand any i have tried tading with @Rinn but i didn't hear it very well and afterwards you disconnected lol, can you guys see which one of you keeps which pokemon?

well you see i disconnected because i said, and i quote you said you didn't hear very well. i said give everything to @Blassie098 all of them including gyrados and seaking and starmie. ahah. @Redkupo

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

BeeBZz22

Does anyone want to trade?

F.C 5386-8579-8635 GRASS: Sawbuck, Sunkern, ???
Shinies: Beartic

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn just evolving the Vanillish into vanilluxe and skrelp into dragalge

oh... i cannot say how much i thank you anymore otherwise it will overflow the Forums! ahaha XD @Blassie098

And sure Buddie! aha @TTF44

redkupo

@Blassie098 @Rinn, LOL sorry i got a little confused, i gave the gyarados and starmie to Blassie098, it's ok if you want Seaking çrinn, like i said i already have one, when i get some eevees i'll let you know guys

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

BeeBZz22

@Rinn what is your 3 ds name?

F.C 5386-8579-8635 GRASS: Sawbuck, Sunkern, ???
Shinies: Beartic

redkupo

@Blassie098 @Rinn, LOL sorry i got a little confused, i gave the gyarados and starmie to Blassie098, it's ok if you want Seaking çrinn, like i said i already have one, when i get some eevees i'll let you know guys

Twitter:

TTF44

@Solidrj Add me back

Blassie098

@Rinn haha no worries. I'm training a few other pokemon any way right now

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

HKS0511

@GrandmasterP Added you, add me back

Pokémon Y
FC: 2981-5600-9580
Dragon Safari: Noibat, Sliggoo and Fraxure

Rinn

BeeBZz22 wrote:

@Rinn what is your 3 ds name?

uhm.. it's Rinn LOL XD but seriously it is Rinn
@BeeBZz22

Solidrj

TTF44 wrote:

@Solidrj Add me back

Done:)

Safari type: Normal
Pokemons: Teddiursa, Minccino, Ditto

FC: 2122-6791-8138

Blassie098

@Rinn check your email

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

alright send me a request and make sure you say no to the game chat thingy always say no, because it's really bad and the mic is bad. so yeah ahah. :3
@Redkupo

Blassie098

@redkupo yep tag me too let me know if there's anything that your after that I can get For you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic