HKS0511 wrote:

@theneonmark
@Rinn
@Blassie098
@redkupo
Added you all, add me back

Also feel free to add me, let me know and I'll add you back

Added you Buddie! @HKS0511

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Rinn

redkupo wrote:

@Rinn @Blassie098 sorry i thought you haven't tried chainning it took me a pretty long time to get chainning right altough lol, but i found some simple tips that i haven't found on the web (after days and days of trying), i still have an extra red gyarados seaking and starmie if you want any of those. chain fishing is a lot easier for me anyway

RED GYRADOS@@@!!!!!!!!!! STARMIE WOULD BE SO BEAST IN A ONLINE BATTLE!!!!@!@!@!@@ ROFLLOLZOMGLMFAO @Redkupo

Edited on by Rinn

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Blassie098

@Redkupo if you're happy to give it to me, the starmie would be nice

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

redkupo

Added you @HKS0511

New on this pokemon X Friending!
FC: 1521 2805 2245 :D
Fire Safari with: Pansear, Pyroar, Braixen.
Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

@redkupo I've spent plenty of time trying to get a hang of it, but I just can't. Oh well

Edited on by Blassie098

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Blassie098

@redkupo hey, do you have sun vivillons?

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Redkupo you can give all of them to @Blassie098 up to him if he wants it ahah. :3

Blassie098

@Rinn you sure you don't want any of them? Maybe the seaking? Please? I already have one of those

@redkupo if Rinn doesn't want them, I will have them if it's fine with you. Is there nothing I can give you? Not after some evolved pokemon? Like the ones that need shiny stone, etc

redkupo

@Blassie098 @Rinn ok i don't mind giving you those i'm inviting you for trading but i'm getting no response please send me an invitation for trading

Shinys to trade: Gyarados, Seaking, Starmie, currently chainning for shining eevees :P

Twitter:

Blassie098

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Redkupo you can give all of them to @Blassie098 up to him if he wants it ahah. :3

@Rinn I'm female by the way

Blassie098

@redkupo give me a min, in a battle

redkupo

@Blassie098 i'm giving the gyarados to @Rinn and the starmie to you please invite me to trade in

Twitter:

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn you sure you don't want any of them? Maybe the seaking? Please? I already have one of those

@redkupo if Rinn doesn't want them, I will have them if it's fine with you. Is there nothing I can give you? Not after some evolved pokemon? Like the ones that need shiny stone, etc

nope all yours. @Blassie098

GrandmasterP

Looking for new safaris, add me plz.

Pokemon Shield:
SW-1253-3112-9542

PM me for help farming Gmax evolutions or shield exclusives.

Blassie098

@redkupo thank you thank you thank you

@Rinn I'll have those pokemon ready for you soon, just levelling up 2 so they evolve

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn I'm female by the way

yeah ahaha i knew you were. i just thought that you might not want some people here to know that because you might get spammed :3 ahah. :3 trust me i know a lot of things that happen when someone says they are a girl. :3 ahah. @Blassie098 so yeah and i could already guess from your name that you were a girl, also out of respect and trust i guess. i'm not going to mention your name a single time unless you do it yourself. aha.

Blassie098

Trading a level 83 venasaur. If anyone is Interested, please tag me

Solidrj

@GrandmasterP

Can you please add me back, ive added you a time ago
been looking for a dragoinair safari

Safari type: Normal
Pokemons: Teddiursa, Minccino, Ditto

FC: 2122-6791-8138

Blassie098

@Rinn haha oh yea, my email and I told you it's on my profile here anyway

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic