Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 71,101 to 71,120 of 96,284

MikuFan

If anyone needed it im putting it up again ^-^ 369508213206 friend code:

MikuFan

Blassie098

@Rinn ok thanks! Well I better get back to focussing on studying. I'll be back later sometime.

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Blassie098

I'm going offline for a while, but if anyone has a safari with the following pokemon, add me and tag me and I'll add you back later. Thanks!

Bug: combee, vivillon
Dark: sableye, inkay
Dragon: shelgon
Electric: emolga, manectric
Fairy: Clefairy
Fighting: riolu
Flying: pidgey
Grass: Maractus,
Poison: cascoon, seviper,, drapion
Rock: nosepass, shuckle
Steel: bronzong,

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Ludacario

Any shinies for trade out there??? I really want to grow my collection but I'm not a very lucky person, and no I don't need to worry about my girlfriend hearing that because I do not have one. Apparently pokemon is NOT cute to girls in high school. About as rare as a shiny.

Add me @will 4081-6212-6130 But let me know. I have a quilladin safari.

Rinn

Blassie098 wrote:

@Rinn ok thanks! Well I better get back to focussing on studying. I'll be back later sometime.

yes! definetly! @Blassie098

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.
Safari type: Electric.
Pokemon in Safari: Electrode,Luxio and pikachu.
my friend code is: 2638-0751-6664 add me

Desteny9552

Yay, brian has joined my friend club! If you need anything let me know i'll help with trading, collecting, and even practice battles @mikufan

My pokedex has been completed, but not without help from my pokepals!
I'll try to help anyone , just tag me @Desteny9552 so i see it.
Fc : 5198-2455-6672 electric safari with galavantula
Pokedex : completed
[+] ONLINE

Toiry921

@Rinn added you

Edited on by Toiry921

FC:4725-7952-8115
Friend safari: don't know

Desteny9552

@ludacario if i find any shinies i'll send them your way! (I dont collect them) Oh , i promise there are lots of girls in highschool who like pokemon . Its just no one says anything outloud about it hmmph.

@Rinn sure thing anytime. Im working on my team . What did you think?

[+] ONLINE

Ludacario

Desteny9552 wrote:

@ludacario if i find any shinies i'll send them your way! (I dont collect them) Oh , i promise there are lots of girls in highschool who like pokemon . Its just no one says anything outloud about it hmmph.

Haha thanks I am really grateful for that. I always try to do my best at everything.

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Any shinies for trade out there??? I really want to grow my collection but I'm not a very lucky person, and no I don't need to worry about my girlfriend hearing that because I do not have one. Apparently pokemon is NOT cute to girls in high school. About as rare as a shiny.

ahahaha, wow. it's like you were talking about me just then? ahah i know you weren't but that is like seriously the same thing with me. :3 ahahah XD no seriously though. one of the main reasons why i don't have a Girlfriend is because i'm too nice to girls, then you might guess what happens next Friendzoned! ahahah idk anymore lol i'll worry about a girlfriend after i finish school. :3 @ludacario

i am trustworthy and nice, also friendly and helpful. these traits only show if you are the same to me.

Ludacario

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

ahahaha, wow. it's like you were talking about me just then? ahah i know you weren't but that is like seriously the same thing with me. :3 ahahah XD no seriously though. one of the main reasons why i don't have a Girlfriend is because i'm too nice to girls, then you might guess what happens next Friendzoned! ahahah idk anymore lol i'll worry about a girlfriend after i finish school. :3 @ludacario

SAME GREAT PLAN!!!!

Rinn

Toiry921 wrote:

@Rinn added you

aha ok. added you too.

Desteny9552

@ludacario you're welcome!

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

yeah i liked your team, btw togekiss is a bit OP though ahha i think it's an Uber or OU, ahaha :3 it's was awesome my glaceon did some work on your team though. @Desteney9552

Desteny9552

@rinn thanks! I'll keep working on them. I made 5 more teams i have to level up .
Are you going to have an entire team of eeveelutions?

[+] ONLINE

Rinn

Ludacario wrote:

Rinn wrote:

Ludacario wrote:

SAME GREAT PLAN!!!!

yeah ahaha i know, plus it's kind of stupid if your GF isn't someone you know well like i have a big group of friends i always hang out with at school both my girl best friends have BF and one of the guys is one of my best friends out of our group which makes it awesome! @ludacario

Ludacario

Well it's 1:44AM here And time zones are confusing so I will talk to everybody tomorrow!!!!

Edited on by Ludacario

Rinn

Desteny9552 wrote:

@rinn thanks! I'll keep working on them. I made 5 more teams i have to level up .
Are you going to have an entire team of eeveelutions?

yes i most likely will and then i'll have even more teams but maybe the best team i'll use would be the eeveelution team because i have a strategy setup for it so farr partially completed. @Desteney9552

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic