Jshots

Jshots wrote:

4897-6116 - 6595 add me please and tell me if u did so I can add u back

Jshots

Jshots

Wats your friend code kobie

Jshots

Blassie098

@gerr117 do you want one with ha or is static fine? I've only found one and I accidently ran from the fight

@Kobie I'll add you back and check in a few minutes

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

gerr117

@Blassie098 anyone is fine really thank you I don't have the Y stones ;( except for mewtwo

0705-3325-8043 friend code add me :)
Ghost safari:

Jshots

Kobie can u go online so we can have a battle or something im bored

Jshots

Blassie098

@gerr117 ok no worries. I'll just get the electabuzz then

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Blassie098

@inestion no worries

Leftwingzero

@Ludacario
Biggest tip for shiny hunting is patience. When chaining for shinies, I also recommend a quiet part of the house where you won't be interrupted. In getting another Magikarp this morning to use as GTS trade bait, my kids yelling broke my chain three times before I finally got another one. Speaking of Magikarp, that's a good Pokemon to practice chain fishing on. Go to route 3, surf and position yourself so you are fishing into a corner, then cast your old rod until you get a shiny Magicarp. I recommend a fainted Suction Cups ability user to be in position 1 of your team, then a Syncronize ability user with the nature of the shiny you want to catch in position 2 while also holding a smoke ball. This gives you at least a 95% chance to get a bite, a 100% chance of running away if there is no shiny, and a 50% chance to get the nature you want. If you get a Magikarp that does not have Adamant nature, then trade it on GTS for any Pokemon you want. Once you are comfortable with route 3, look for other bodies of water to fish in by looking for a cornered in place to fish. This is the easiest way to get shinies by far.

Pokeradar chaining is a little harder, there are tons of videos on YouTube that explain it well. Best place to get used to this is the big field on route 5. Any questions with this let me know. Shiny Hunting in friend safari, masuda method, and hordes are all based off of luck, time, and patience. No skill involved with these methods.

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

Blassie098

@Kobie you have psychic with espurr, grumpig and gothorita

@gerr117 I'm ready to trade

Blassie098

@gerr117 anything

gerr117

@Blassie098 hopefully dragonair was ok ?

0705-3325-8043 friend code add me :)
Ghost safari:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic